Dangerously Chloe 3-11-16 The Whole Girl Experience

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Jason Waltrip

Dangerously Chloe 3-11-16 The Whole Girl Experience

Post by Jason Waltrip »

New Strip! Teddy accepts his new situation of being a girl. Abby and Pandora look forward to playing with their new toy! http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips- ... experience

Alexander Collins

Re: Dangerously Chloe 3-11-16 The Whole Girl Experience

Post by Alexander Collins »

?

Jackass Mask

Post by Jackass Mask »

Damn, its the Ace storyline from Eerie Cuties all over again. How long we gonna stretch it out this time?

TJgalon

Post by TJgalon »

Honestly Teddy, I am unsure it would be any easier
"Somebody just stake me now"

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

So the orgasm he gave himself was that good? /:)

Seriously though, this seems a bit out of left field. Is he saying he wants to be a girl permanently or that he just wants to take advantage of the experience as long as it lasts?

And ignoring all that, he does realize that "Teddy" can't just vanish forever and nobody who doesn't believe in magic is going to believe he changed that much that quickly right? Does he really intend to go to school claiming he's had revolutionary surgery and record recovery time?

And I'm sorry but I am going to have some trouble continuing with this comic if Teddy stays looking like that (I will for Chloe's sake and Teddy's character, assuming it stays intact). It's not that he's a girl now, its how that girl is drawn, he just looks off somehow, especially those eyebrows. I know I'm not the only one who simply finds his female design not as good as the male one, even after so much exposure to it.
Last edited by Varanus on Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Jackass Mask wrote:Damn, its the Ace storyline from Eerie Cuties all over again. How long we gonna stretch it out this time?
Not really the same, Teddy is handling it better than Ace did. Also, Teddy's mind was not altered in anyway.

Teddy decided to stay like this by his own choice.

@Varanus: It doesn't seem to be an issue. I mean Teddy hasn't been to schools in days or maybe weeks and no one has reported him missing.
Last edited by Cortez on Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

oh no, will Teddie decide to be a lesbian? or decide to date guys for the first time?
ImageImage

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

I would assume the former (if that term can even apply in this situation) based on previous examples and how his mind has not been altered at all.

Quote removed. The DAMNed

BioYuGi

Post by BioYuGi »

Jeez people are so annoyed at this. It seems completely sensible to me.

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

Sensible how? If anything it seems like it will greatly complicate his life. He may find peace simply accepting his situation but it comes with a lot of complications given he has to go to a school full of people who don't know about magic. Unless it turns out they are naive enough to accept some non-supernatural explanation, which they may well be.

I personally can't identify with it at all, at least assuming he is utterly giving up on turning back when we haven't seen anyone make any effort to find out how to turn him back or seen him struggle at all with having to stay this way for the rest of his life.

Quote removed. The DAMNed

BioYuGi

Post by BioYuGi »

He did say, specifically 'I've decided on giving up being a man'. That makes it sound like he doesn't even care about being a guy anymore. I mean, turning into a girl is a fantasy for a LOT of dudes, seriously. He hasn't experienced any mental changes, has a smoking hot body, and at the very least one of the succubi should be able to seduce the principal or something and help get Teddie's records all in order.

forgotten

Post by forgotten »

So what pronoun Ted wants us to use? You know, I don't wanna be in the wrong side of history. ;)
Last edited by forgotten on Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

is Pronoum a new brand of Condoms? ;)
ImageImage

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

I guess it would depend if Teddy straight up says he's Teddy or of if she's Teddy's cousin Teddi.
BioYuGi wrote:He did say, specifically 'I've decided on giving up being a man'. That makes it sound like he doesn't even care about being a guy anymore. I mean, turning into a girl is a fantasy for a LOT of dudes, seriously. He hasn't experienced any mental changes, has a smoking hot body, and at the very least one of the succubi should be able to seduce the principal or something and help get Teddie's records all in order.
Teddy probably won't have to worry about being stuffed into lockers anymore.
wiseguy wrote:oh no, will Teddie decide to be a lesbian? or decide to date guys for the first time?

Or both girls and guys.

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

Jackass Mask wrote:Damn, its the Ace storyline from Eerie Cuties all over again. How long we gonna stretch it out this time?
If it sticks the whole time this time, I'll be much more happy with the storyline. The whole turning back will ruin it :p Not that I don't mind stories were they do turn back, but like you said, they did it with Ace. Though, this seems to be a bit different, as Ace started falling for guys, as he was straight to begin with. Teddy doesn't seem to be that way, so continuity error?