Dangerously Chloe 31-10-16 Chapter 17 School Belle

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Insectoid

Re: Dangerously Chloe 31-10-16 Chapter 17 School Belle

Post by Insectoid »

Oh boy... :-j
For those curious: my avatar is an artistic rendering of a spaceship I drew for a primitive (by today's standards) multiplayer online game called XPilot. (More about both on my website.)

Bzzz.

Mackus

Post by Mackus »

Pandora is gonna be very disappointed when she realises Teddy isn't that bothered by his current form. It means she can't tease him anymore!

Maechris

Post by Maechris »

I'm getting tired of FemTeddy.

Everyone's acting like Chloe's issue is big (It is, but he is still damned to Hell and everything, and she sabotaged every single possibility of him not going there) and poor Kimmy has 100250 excuses to be angry at him for not respecting Kimmy's current on-a-whim ("Gender binary doesn't really apply to me" and all) gender preference but nobody did a single thing onscreen to actually help reverse Teddy's state.
More often than not people fail to see the entirety of the issue, and focus on a single facet of it. Ask yourself what makes you right before you set fire on other people for being wrong. // "Chemical reactions between the kawaii and uguu hormones.Within the Desu Gland. This is near to the upper Moe muscle."

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

Maechris wrote:but nobody did a single thing onscreen to actually help reverse Teddy's state.
I'm as tired of this form as anyone, I want regular Teddy back as I like the series having a positive male influence, but to be fair the girls seem pretty clueless about how to turn him back and it'd probably be more dangerous than helpful to experiment. And it doesn't seem like they have any experts in this kind of transformation that they can trust to turn to for help.

Maechris

Post by Maechris »

Chloe can literally alter the past. All she has to do is tell PastKimmy to not mix their bloods. She could also actually potentially ask a mature Succubus for help given that apparently small print leaves her unable to fullfil her contract now, if she's afraid even that much she's able to screw up.

Pandora bangs angels for relaxation. Heck, they know a good-intentioned angel.
In theory, Teddy could develop a shapeshifting power like Kimmy and Chloe in this combination and just 'go incubus' if anyone spent any time explaining to him how that power works.

Does anyone bother?
Nay. It's better to joke about massive mammary meltdown, and sympathize over Chloe and Kimmy being too dumb to put two and two together and save her in 2 minutes, or however long Reaper mating attempts take.
More often than not people fail to see the entirety of the issue, and focus on a single facet of it. Ask yourself what makes you right before you set fire on other people for being wrong. // "Chemical reactions between the kawaii and uguu hormones.Within the Desu Gland. This is near to the upper Moe muscle."

brasca

Post by brasca »

Mackus wrote:Pandora is gonna be very disappointed when she realises Teddy isn't that bothered by his current form. It means she can't tease him anymore!
How could he be so cruel! Seriously that is the best revenge on her and Abby since they've both been enjoying this situation far too much.
Maechris wrote:Chloe can literally alter the past. All she has to do is tell PastKimmy to not mix their bloods. She could also actually potentially ask a mature Succubus for help given that apparently small print leaves her unable to fullfil her contract now, if she's afraid even that much she's able to screw up.
The last time Chloe went back in time Sgt. Slash n' Stab warned her that such a thing sets off alarms and she'd be the target of an angel hit squad. I don't think she wants to risk the wrath of both heaven and hell again.

Maechris

Post by Maechris »

With 90% of angels being incompetent sexually backed up wusses, I wonder what they're even afraid of.

I guess that remaining 10% must really make up for the average.

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

thedoctornw wrote:Soooo, am I the only one seeing the suggestion of devil horns in Teddy's disheveled 'do?
thedoctornw, you beat me to it with that post, darn it! :)
Teddy has a positive, uh, spirit. I'm sure he'll (sic) succeed with flying colors at school. :)

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Maechris wrote: and poor Kimmy has 100250 excuses to be angry at him for not respecting Kimmy's current on-a-whim ("Gender binary doesn't really apply to me" and all) gender preference.
Then you haven't been paying attention, since it is not "on a whim" at all.

We've only seen "Al" once and Kimmy hurried back to female quickly after. She clearly has has a consistent preference.

So, not "on a whim". It doesn't mean what you think it means and all that.
brasca wrote:
The last time Chloe went back in time Sgt. Slash n' Stab warned her that such a thing sets off alarms and she'd be the target of an angel hit squad. I don't think she wants to risk the wrath of both heaven and hell again.
Plus all it did was cause a stable time loop, everything she did was supposed to happen anyway. So she probably can't prevent Teddy being stuck in his new form.

She also is not in any condition to do so right now.

Oh and another thing people seem to miss, maybe Teddy will decide he prefers his new body. He certainly has started to embrace it.

Maechris

Post by Maechris »

He'll probably have an easier time finding a girlfriend with it. Rule of weird-sexy.

Beauty of fictional characters is character interpretation until it's flat-out confirmed things do not work that way.

Kimmy prefers her female form, yes. But *why*? She's not a human. She is a manifestation of the forces of death, similarly to how angels represent light and good or light and order and demons represent whatever they are. She can transform to male form because of an urge, but she never sat down and actualyl explained how it worked to anyone thoroughly, least of all Teddy (Chloe at least we know had a short introduction). She just presumed he 'understood her' because she acted like a 12 year old experimenting and put her blood into what was supposed to be a cure for him, getting him stuck in a female body with ghost boners.And she literally says her gender can change depending on who is perceiving her, depending on how she's feeling, and she straight up states she's not the good person to ask what it's like to 'not be a girl', and that she's been feeling more like it *recently*.

In terms of sentient fictional nonhumans, we have to remember the more-than-cultural differences when it comes to both sides of the coin. Good and bad. SO right now my character interpretation of Kimmy is indeed that she doesn't fully understand what these concepts mean for humans in the first place, but she prefers the cuter side of things.

I might be more inclined to be sympathetic to her if she wasn't responsible for a healthy chunk of Teddy's and Abby's problems and if she didn't display lack of care for both Teddy and Chloe.

I don't want to start a discussion about my personal views on genderfluidness in people since that's literally never a good direction to go in.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Maechris wrote:With 90% of angels being incompetent sexually backed up wusses, I wonder what they're even afraid of.

I guess that remaining 10% must really make up for the average.
So far we've seen the junior echelon angels and demons which is not the whole picture of heaven and hell. More than likely there are some alpha level angels that Slash n' Stab fears and would intervene if something really serious occurred on Earth.

Alexander Collins

Post by Alexander Collins »

Maechris wrote:Chloe can literally alter the past. All she has to do is tell PastKimmy to not mix their bloods. She could also actually potentially ask a mature Succubus for help given that apparently small print leaves her unable to fullfil her contract now, if she's afraid even that much she's able to screw up.

Pandora bangs angels for relaxation. Heck, they know a good-intentioned angel.
In theory, Teddy could develop a shapeshifting power like Kimmy and Chloe in this combination and just 'go incubus' if anyone spent any time explaining to him how that power works.

Does anyone bother?
Nay. It's better to joke about massive mammary meltdown, and sympathize over Chloe and Kimmy being too dumb to put two and two together and save her in 2 minutes, or however long Reaper mating attempts take.
That's just how it is. Who needs reasoning when you can have boob jokes?

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

For Whom The Belle Tolls...

Though the way Teddy is working his body, it's more for whom the belle toils...
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

TtheLurker

Post by TtheLurker »

Varanus wrote:[...] to be fair the girls seem pretty clueless about how to turn him back and it'd probably be more dangerous than helpful to experiment.
All the more reason to do it!

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Maechris wrote: Kimmy prefers her female form, yes. But *why*?
The "why" is irrelevant, what matters is that she does, so it is indeed important to her. Which once again means you were wrong in your in calling it "on a whim" and everything else.