10-11-10 hot shower

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

NekoLLX

Re: 10-11-10 hot shower

Post by NekoLLX »

with the return of GrAce i figured i'd repost the little edit i did of the cast page

http://lurkerlordx.com/cast.html

RoninAngel

Post by RoninAngel »

Oh Ace! They can't turn you back into a boy if they don't know you've been turned into a girl in the first place! I don't know what he's so embarrassed about. Almost all the boys at the school where victims of Blair's Tranny-Ray shenanigans. All the characters would immediately know what happened to him.
"LIFE is dangerous, Sandi! EMBRACE LIFE!"
Faith Abbot, to Sandi on Magic Chicks.

WCRI

Post by WCRI »

Don Alexander wrote:I can't decide who has the better ass... Blair or GrAce. :P

*hides mindbleach so you can't use it* :P
Firstly... We already know that the doll's body is, and always was feminine to begin with, it's merely that there is a male soul within that makes it all "buwhaa?"
Second; seen one GT character, seen them all. Besides, with the boxers on, Ace still has some semblance of a male figure from behind, so... no mind bleach needed. At least, not for me. So long as we don't get into hentai territory and Ace getting laid as a girl and being all easy to please/orgasm. Cause that, well okay, not necessarily needing mind bleach, but just pushes one's mind to : ~x(
dragondeathlord wrote:Yowza !!! Indeed Ace in now a C or maybe a D cup Amazing Grace!!!
*Fetches my trusty grande pun hammer. Proceeds to wallop DD for that pun.*
Oh, Tiff. Got a body that don't quit and a brain that won't start. By AbstractVagabond
You know, for a major magical watchamacallit-thingy as powerful as this one, it's remarkably easy to activate. Just point and click. By duneshdw

Gil Hamilton

Post by Gil Hamilton »

Eris Lobo wrote:Blair is sick and disgusting. Grace's transformation could have been handled in a sweet and funny way. Instead, she finds herself exposed before a horrible, lecherous piece of slime who sees her as nothing more than a cheap piece of ass.

I felt rather dirty in a very unpleasant way after reading today's strip.
With respect, Eris, what did you expect was going to happen when they left Ace in a girl's body, if not put him in situations where he's forced to be embarrassed by it? Ace is the series buttmonkey, of course he was going to be strong armed into the house and of course Blair was going to be in the shower. That's why I was curious why everyone was so gleeful that this had befallen him, given this would be pretty awful a thing if it was an actual transgender boy rather than a boy magically stuffed into a girls body.

With the amount of leering at the girls in this strip (most of them 16 or under), you didn't think Ace would be any different, did you? It's what the audience wants, just read the thread. A sweet story about him coming to terms with his condition isn't funny, but playing up that he's going fourteen year old girl funbits and is going to be put through a Series of Embarrassing Situations because of it and speculating on his new cup size is what the people want. I'll bet you next that Mamma Delacroix is going to insist that he can't get back in those wet clothes and makes him wear something of Nina's of Layla's.

sanzo

Post by sanzo »

I'd personally be happy if Ace stopped being the butt-monkey for even one arc. The boy's done nothing wrong, and he continually gets crapped on. it just gets old after awhile.

And I seriously doubt he enjoys being a girl, what with him keeping it a secret from people he knows.

Yuzu: "Ugh... I knew mentioning it around Otakuro would be a bad idea..."

Atsuro: "Otakuro!? What's with that all of a sudden...? What's wrong with being an otaku!?"

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ F*CK THIS TABLE.

Power_Pachyderms

Post by Power_Pachyderms »

sanzo wrote:I'd personally be happy if Ace stopped being the butt-monkey for even one arc. The boy's done nothing wrong, and he continually gets crapped on. it just gets old after awhile.
I'm expecting Nina or Chloe to get all sweet on him one day soon. :ymparty:
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves." ~William Pitt
"Democracy, too, is a religion. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." - H.L. Mencken
Presenting a different vision of Robotech via illustration...

Ecchi-Spud
Wielder of the Remote

Post by Ecchi-Spud »

Power_Pachyderms wrote:=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Poor GrAce. This certainly calls for one of the girls to walk in and see 'her' in her near nude glory. ;))
Probably Nina, to find out why Blair is reacting in that manner to her "PUPPY" . . . :ymblushing:
Many thanks to Raamyah for the avvie!!!!

mikbuster

Post by mikbuster »

sanzo wrote:I'd personally be happy if Ace stopped being the butt-monkey for even one arc. The boy's done nothing wrong, and he continually gets crapped on. it just gets old after awhile.

And I seriously doubt he enjoys being a girl, what with him keeping it a secret from people he knows.
It's entirely possible that Ace wants to stay as he is, and is hiding the change because he knows that adults would make sure he got changed back quickly. Aside from the initial "I've been changed!" freak-out, Ace has seemed to enjoy, or at least not have any problems with the change. For a boy, admitting to wanting to be a girl is probably the most embarrassing thing imaginable, which is more than enough of a reason to hide it.

Also, I'd say there already have been arcs without him being abused. If not, it's usually only one or two quick jokes.
You don't need a reason to help people. ~Zidane Tribal
Geez. Why are adults so pigheaded? ~Palom
How do you prove that we exist? Maybe we don't exist... ~Vivi Orunitia
The only dependable thing about the future is uncertainty. ~Amarant Coral
ADD is a double edged sword. Also the handle is a blade.

That one's easy: it's because it sounds disgusting. Society's got nothing to do with that. ~Gotoh

Kamino Neko
Screaming Nekomimi

Post by Kamino Neko »

mikbuster wrote:Aside from the initial "I've been changed!" freak-out, Ace has seemed to enjoy, or at least not have any problems with the change.
No, he hasn't.

He's given no indication that he's anything but embarrassed by the change.

NINA acted like someone who had no problem with the change.

ACE is acting like somebody utterly humiliated by the change.
I swear I will, I'll make you smile.

Original fiction by Neko: Heroes of Angel City (now in convenient (and edited) ebook form!). Kuchisake.

theodoric476

Post by theodoric476 »

There are butt-monkeys and there are butt-monkeys. In many ways Gary is also a butt-monkey but he also has some good qualities. He has friends; at least one is actively trying to find him a girl friend. Dillon loves him. He is a good enough cartoonist that the daughter of a well-known Manga Artist wants to collaborate with him. He knows about computers. With the possible exception with one girl who seems obsessed with him and some indication that he is good at sports he currently has none of these. I would be happy if he/ she became more fleshed out, more like Gary. If nothing else I hope he/she becomes friends with the Nina. Brooke, Chloe gang and starts to hang out with them.
Birds of a feather flock together,
And so will pigs and swine;
Rats and mice will have their choice,
And so will I have mine. Nursery Rhyme

I may disagree with you but I am pretty sure you are not a NAZI Jon Steward/ The Daily Show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiGmgqW6ES8 State Rep. Maureen Walsh (WA. 16th district. R)

We have no enemies, only opponents Ronald Reagan

What luck that men do not think. Adolf Hitler

WCRI

Post by WCRI »

Wait, wait, wait, wait... Ace is going to be Brooke's first lesbian experience!?
Oh, Tiff. Got a body that don't quit and a brain that won't start. By AbstractVagabond
You know, for a major magical watchamacallit-thingy as powerful as this one, it's remarkably easy to activate. Just point and click. By duneshdw

Radbaron
Forum FlyBoy
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada, North America, Erp, Sol System, Saggitarius Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by Radbaron »

Why does everyone think Brooke is a lesbian?
Red Corsair of Questionable European Nobility.
And I need an avatar. <fixed>
668 , Neighbour of the Beast

Java
Glazed and Confused

Post by Java »

The idea that she might be into girls has been floating around since this strip

http://www.eeriecuties.com/d/20091007.html

And that she looks rather tom-boyish and is athletic doesn't help either.

Power_Pachyderms

Post by Power_Pachyderms »

Radbaron wrote:Why does everyone think Brooke is a lesbian?
She could be bisexual. I'm trying to remember, but I think Melusine's in mythology were rather solitary.
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves." ~William Pitt
"Democracy, too, is a religion. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." - H.L. Mencken
Presenting a different vision of Robotech via illustration...

Storm-forge mystique

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

I think Dave and Gisele pretty much said Brooke was a lesbian in the fallout from the "makeout fight" strip. Besides that, I think it's just the one background gag of her being brainwarped by Chloe changing (which was the preview image for that strip, so it may have gotten undue attention).

On another note, has anyone ever heard of a cold that makes the patient's voice higher?!