Dangerously Chloe 24-10-16 Dumb Dumb Dumb

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Jason Waltrip

Dangerously Chloe 24-10-16 Dumb Dumb Dumb

Post by Jason Waltrip »

New Strip! Teddy screws up his deal with Alchemy... but can't stay mad at himself! http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips- ... _dumb_dumb

Varanus

Re: Dangerously Chloe 24-10-16 Dumb Dumb Dumb

Post by Varanus »

Seeing Teddy beat himself up like this makes me really hope Alchemy apologizes too. I mean who just up and runs away like that when a friend's health/life is on the line?

*hugs Teddy* You're one of the most considerate people in this series and a great friend, don't you forget that.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Apologize for what? Teddy was the one being insensitive, even if it was unintentional.

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

Cortez wrote:Apologize for what? Teddy was the one being insensitive, even if it was unintentional.
For presuming/judging Teddy's intentions, not allowing him to explain, and abandoning the central issue (Chloe). I just don't see any excuse for her to fly off like that, it doesn't help anyone or solve anything.

But then I am not a fan of the whole "run away from an argument" cliche in general. This wasn't even a heated argument.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

poor Kimmy
poor Teddie
poor Chloe
ImageImage

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Varanus wrote:
Cortez wrote:Apologize for what? Teddy was the one being insensitive, even if it was unintentional.
For presuming/judging Teddy's intentions
The intention is irrelevant when worded poorlyand in an insensitive manner.

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

He wasn't being insensitive. She was being overly sensitive.

However, let's go with the whole idea, that Teddy should understand her whole shapeshifting ability. Then by that same token, she should have realized, Chloe needs to a guy and not a girl. So if teddy is being insensitive to her being a reaper, she's being insensitive to Chloe being a Succubus.

Osaru Sensei
Location: Sweden, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster

Post by Osaru Sensei »

Whoa whoa whoa there, manwoman. Remember who that is at the other side of the mirror.

It's you.
Spidrift wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:16 pm
She is indeed a wonderful artist who could doubtless turn her hand to anything, but from what I've seen, I don't get the feeling that she's very interested in depicting some of those bits in all their wrinkly Lovecraftian glory.
Wanna chat with me in realtime? Click my webpage button. In case I happen to be online, anyways...
He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it. –– Eldrad Ulthran, Farseer of Ulthwé
The very moment I understood Callie was my fav character.
High Priestess in the Church of Brasca

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

Teddy likes Teddie LOL
ImageImage

Alexander Collins

Post by Alexander Collins »

Well, that's one plan down the drain. Wonder what's next.

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

i wonder if lucretia could be cohered into going full incubus.
Yet still, I live...

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

Cortez wrote:The intention is irrelevant when worded poorlyand in an insensitive manner.
How so? I don't see how intention can ever have zero relevance. After all what one person perceives as insensitive or poorly worded can seem perfectly fine to someone else in the same situation, but the intentions on the part of the speaker would be the same in both cases. One has to take some responsibility for their own feelings and not automatically blame others if they perceive something as hurtful, they should at least consider the intentions of the speaker.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Well there could also be various hormonal changes Teddy has undergone to affect his mood. He'd be experiencing quite a lot of if he changed into a human female, but he also had succubus and reaper DNA affecting him too.

Seeing as how Alchemy has flown away he doesn't have many other options. At the same time this is taking place the angels are or will be dealing with Abby and Pandora's shenanigans. I have to wonder how much Teddy now knows about the supernatural world. If he knows Jacqui is a witch maybe he'll call her up and see if she could spare a boy who's durable enough to take a tumble with Chloe. For that matter I'm curious as to why Chloe hasn't gone back to Charybdis to find a booty call. If Dio isn't still engaged to Layla he might oblige her.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

How so? I don't see how intention can ever have zero relevance.
Should be obvious, but whatever.

Fact is that the intention is irrelevant when the result is nad. The role to hell is paved with good intentions and all that.

It doesn't matter what Teddy intended, what matters that he was being incentive to Alchemy's feelings and only thinking of his and Chloe's problems. Forgetting that Alchemy is a person with feelings too.

It's why Teddy realizes he fucked up.

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

I'm glad Teddy still has some self-esteem. :)