Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Re: Dangerously Chloe 17-10-16 You convinced me

Post by BlairFan »

I hope Teddy will remember these wise words:
"Every emotion must be paid for, even the most noble and self-sacrificing."
And Alchemy please put down that large, sharp object before someone gets hurt. :-? :-?

TJgalon

Post by TJgalon »

I vote for, not enough to much cleavage.
"Somebody just stake me now"

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

TJGalon, it's not THAT kind of cleavage that concerns me. ;)

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Don Alexander wrote:And by maul you mean "pounce on and lick all over"? :P
If that's their druthers....

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

BlairFan wrote:And Alchemy please put down that large, sharp object before someone gets hurt. :-? :-?
We all know it's too late for that...

Though, waiddaminute...

Abby found the scythe outside Teddy's door.
Shortly thereafter, Pandy finds Abby suicided via scythe. As well as the hint to the suicide note.
Searching for the note, she witnesses Teddy running from his room, pursued by a distraught Alchemy. Something that, in our flashback chapter, happened a few comics ago.

But when Pandy brings Abby back, there's no scythe...

So I don't think we have a continuity error - but we must assume Alchemy got her scythe back from Abby's dead body!

Unless she can teleport it to herself or something like that. Anyway, clearly, Teddy at least did not notice Abby being dead at all.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Alexander Collins

Post by Alexander Collins »

I have no idea where this is going. Someone walk me through this.

JTheCreator

Post by JTheCreator »

Chloe's sick cause Succubi gotta bang, and she hasn't yet. Since everytime she gets close to the deed with Teddy, she nearly kills him, they're conniving a plan for Alchemy to bone Chloe in the hopes that an undead can survive.
Behold, my current in development comic book series and the many links you could share for me!

Twitter Feed: https://twitter.com/DaemosChronicle

brasca

Post by brasca »

As if Alchemy really needed convincing. I wonder if Chloe must have a male sexual partner of if Alchemy in her female form would be sufficient.

Alexander Collins

Post by Alexander Collins »

Why do I get the feeling that Teddy and Alchemy need a backup plan? Mayhaps get Pandora's boy toy to do the deed. Then again, Pandora may ask for something in return :ymsmug:

ATheok

Post by ATheok »

Storm-forge mystique wrote:...didn't she just say five strips ago she considered all three of them to have a "thing"?
That's not the same as admitting in public, (i.e. to the other desired loves), that one love is not enough.
Osaru Sensei wrote: In fact, this entire strip tickles my oestrogen in just the right way.
"just the right way" is your tickled estrogen? Uh oh!

Don Alexander wrote: So I don't think we have a continuity error - but we must assume Alchemy got her scythe back from Abby's dead body!

Unless she can teleport it to herself or something like that. Anyway, clearly, Teddy at least did not notice Abby being dead at all.
We've seen that Alchemy can put away and recall her scythe easily. I assume she can call her scythe from wherever she absentmindedly left it.

or

Alchemy just doesn't pay attention to dead bodies anymore. They're just background noise...
Alexander Collins wrote:Why do I get the feeling that Teddy and Alchemy need a backup plan? Mayhaps get Pandora's boy toy to do the deed. Then again, Pandora may ask for something in return :ymsmug:
Yeah, things are not complicated enough...

er, what was that again?
Pandora and Zachuriel are not going to be available just yet.

Plus, don't forget that we left Charity faced with having her own "thing" with Teddy.
Just imagine what will happen when puritanical Charity gets wind that Zachuriel is, er, Pandora and Chloe's "boy toy".

It's Zachuriel's heavenly duty to heal Chloe and to keep Pandora calm, well calmer anyway.
I agree with you Alexander; backup plan or whatever.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

JTheCreator wrote:Chloe's sick cause Succubi gotta bang, and she hasn't yet. Since everytime she gets close to the deed with Teddy, she nearly kills him, they're conniving a plan for Alchemy to bone Chloe in the hopes that an undead can survive.
More to the point, she needs to be deflowered, and as a virgin does not have the practice not to viciously maul her sexual partner, which to a human would be lethal. Also, if she ever goes all the way with Teddy while they are connected by the blood pact, his soul is Hellbound.

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Well that's one heck of a late birthday present. Come back after a hiatus and see...THAT. :-o
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image