Dangerously Chloe 6-10-16 I need some air

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Osaru Sensei
Location: Sweden, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster

Re: Dangerously Chloe 6-10-16 I need some air

Post by Osaru Sensei »

There's a courting death joke in here somewhere...
Spidrift wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:16 pm
She is indeed a wonderful artist who could doubtless turn her hand to anything, but from what I've seen, I don't get the feeling that she's very interested in depicting some of those bits in all their wrinkly Lovecraftian glory.
Wanna chat with me in realtime? Click my webpage button. In case I happen to be online, anyways...
He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it. –– Eldrad Ulthran, Farseer of Ulthwé
The very moment I understood Callie was my fav character.
High Priestess in the Church of Brasca

TJgalon

Post by TJgalon »

well there a differnce of seeing breasts and making out with them too
"Somebody just stake me now"

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Perhaps seeing Kimmy half-naked reminded Teddy that so is he, and/or the fact that the make-out session was about to escalate into something more gave Teddy a moment of clarity, which broke through his previously lust-clouded mind.

rpr

Post by rpr »

OllieOrOlly wrote:Perhaps seeing Kimmy half-naked reminded Teddy that so is he, and/or the fact that the make-out session was about to escalate into something more gave Teddy a moment of clarity, which broke through his previously lust-clouded mind.
Hmmm.... Teddy looks surprised and maybe a bit terrified... But maybe I am over-analyzing it

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Well, at least we know it wasn't something she said.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

We also know that a reapers appearance can change depending on who is perceiving them. Maybe he looked on her bare form and saw her rib cage surrounded by tattered robes or something.
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

DocMesa

Post by DocMesa »

Really, really hope this isn't going to head into "girl with male anatomy joke" territory. That'd be uncomfortably close to transgender and trap "jokes". >.<

Derfman

Post by Derfman »

Chest hair? :-\

Dorgengoa
BANNED

Post by Dorgengoa »

Nobody seems to be suggesting the simple answer, here, which is that they're just THAT nice.
This is getting out of hand.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Taigan wrote::-\

Ooohhh...kay...?

Does she have eyeballs for nipples?

Is her belly button a yawning vortex to a dimension of madness?

We are clearly supposed to be confused, but....
I'm thinking it's the former and not the latter. We saw everything that wasn't covered with soap suds and her navel looks normal to me. http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips- ... ously_sexy

Now it's possible that her body could change into other less appealing things. If Alchemy can do this with her face http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips-dc/boom then it might be possible Teddy got an eyeful of the same thing Jack Torrance saw when that guest he started making out with turned into a corpse.

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Or, it just could be that something new has been added... ;)
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

DocMesa wrote:Really, really hope this isn't going to head into "girl with male anatomy joke" territory. That'd be uncomfortably close to transgender and trap "jokes". >.<
Logic suggests no. She's clothed from the waist down, we even see she's got panties on. Unless Alchemy has a fourteen inch penis poking up over the top of her down turned dress, it's doubtful we're in that territory.

Thinking on it more, another possibility is he looked at her and realized he was about to have lesbian sex. Being, in truth, a guy, it may have been too much to deal with right then.

But I can't find anything comedic about that, so it's more likely he saw or perceived something about Kimmy that alarmed the hell out of him. My money's on something distinctly death-related.
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

TJgalon

Post by TJgalon »

well not everything has to be comedic or something
"Somebody just stake me now"

TtheLurker

Post by TtheLurker »

rpr wrote:Teddy is not looking at the breasts, it seems.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Maybe reapers revert to a shape akin to that of the Norse Hel when they lose control....?