Dangerously Chloe 6-10-16 I need some air

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Tako

Re: Dangerously Chloe 6-10-16 I need some air

Post by Tako »

Isn't Teddy's body supposed to still be a male one, but his body parts have been rearranged around to look like a girl? Maybe Teddy's genitals are pushing, trying come out of his abdomen?

Abraxas

Post by Abraxas »

Teddy's seen enough boobs

Here's an idea

Teddy's gonna get laid only he realizes he doesn't have the equipment he'd prefer for his first Sexual experience. Thats kinda important

TtheLurker

Post by TtheLurker »

Abraxas wrote:Teddy's gonna get laid only he realizes he doesn't have the equipment he'd prefer for his first Sexual experience. Thats kinda important
It's a poor craftsman that blames his tools.

Jackass Mask

Post by Jackass Mask »

Maybe she has no nipples?

X3N0-Life-Form

Post by X3N0-Life-Form »

^OK, that would be genius :P ^

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

TtheLurker wrote:
Abraxas wrote:Teddy's gonna get laid only he realizes he doesn't have the equipment he'd prefer for his first Sexual experience. Thats kinda important
It's a poor craftsman that blames his tools.
Right. Plus it's clearly whatever is up with Alchemy's Booba that made Teddy run.

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

he who hath looked into the boobs of doom, should know that they will look back into him
Yet still, I live...

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Shag not monsters, lest ye become a monster; and gaze not deeply into the boobs, for the boobs gaze also?
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Continuity

Post by Continuity »

my guess here is that given a sexual encounter Teddy's inherent male form started to assert itself, overcoming the injection of succubus blood. Teddy realized that once it wore off, his little life would be over, even if it turned out to be an AWESOME threesome with Kimmy and Chloe (who would invite herself to the party).

TtheLurker

Post by TtheLurker »

Spidrift wrote:Shag not monsters, lest ye become a monster; and gaze not deeply into the boobs, for the boobs gaze also?
An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth and a boob for a boob.

Castamir

Post by Castamir »

TtheLurker wrote:
rpr wrote:Teddy is not looking at the breasts, it seems.
Hell yeah. Someone with a male brain, not looking at boobies? Physically. Not. Possible.
I hate dancing, but for your grave I can make an exception.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Spidrift wrote:Shag not monsters, lest ye become a monster; and gaze not deeply into the boobs, for the boobs gaze also?
Okay, now give me a movie directed either by Guillermo del Toro or Clive Barker where a normal-human looking girl undresses and instead of nipples, she has big moist all-pupil eyes topping her ample boobs. :-T

Talk about body horror... :ymdevil:
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Archangle

Post by Archangle »

Given Alchemy probably wasn't "born" in the physical sense, could be lack of a bellybutton.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Don Alexander wrote:
Okay, now give me a movie directed either by Guillermo del Toro or Clive Barker where a normal-human looking girl undresses and instead of nipples, she has big moist all-pupil eyes topping her ample boobs.
Would a Percy Bysshe Shelley hallucination do? I believe it's been filmed at least once.

But honestly, Don, I expected you to translate my quote back to the original German.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Continuity wrote:my guess here is that given a sexual encounter Teddy's inherent male form started to assert itself, overcoming the injection of succubus blood. Teddy realized that once it wore off, his little life would be over, even if it turned out to be an AWESOME threesome with Kimmy and Chloe (who would invite herself to the party).
That sounds like a bit of a reach, no offense. The panelsdo not imply that.