Dangerously Chloe 3-10-16 Having a good time

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Error of Logic

Re: Dangerously Chloe 3-10-16 Having a good time

Post by Error of Logic »

Chloe may be getting a feed of sexual energy through her link with Teddi.
And since Teddi is not in male form, the previous disaster hopefully won't repeat itself.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

So, I think it's now official that DC is much more sexy than Ma3... @-)
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

BioYuGi

Post by BioYuGi »

This is definitely one of my favorite pages, by far.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Varanus wrote:Hmm, so I guess Chloe is feeling what is happening to both Teddy and Alchemy somehow? Or is it just a coincidence that she is dreaming of them?

And I can only guess that the freakout from Teddy is going to come when Alchemy's male side starts taking over.

I guess Chloe and Teddy aren't really official, but I still get annoyed when protagonists like Teddy so easily get seduced by other women. Then again Alchemy is trying to be basically part of a three person relationship and perhaps that mitigates things.
I think it's due to the connection since she didn't have much of a reaction when she was naked in the tub with Alchemy earlier. And I also think that connection or more specifically her blood that caused Teddy's alteration is one of the reasons why he's more amorous. As a succubus Chloe wouldn't think anything of making out with someone so I think a lot of her essence is affecting Teddy. And seriously if I was going through what Teddy is going through I'd be doing the same. Even if his sexual organs were converted to another set it still experiences sensations. Many would argue more than what he was originally had.

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

Varanus wrote:Hmm, so I guess Chloe is feeling what is happening to both Teddy and Alchemy somehow? Or is it just a coincidence that she is dreaming of them?
Chloe is experiencing what Teddy is experiencing. What Teddy is experiencing, is Alchemy.
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

TJgalon

Post by TJgalon »

It is a very interesting triangle going on atm.
I also do love the connect with Pandora looking for Abby's note.
"Somebody just stake me now"

TtheLurker

Post by TtheLurker »

Are Kimmi's lips where I think they are in panel 2?

Dear FSM, it's episodes like this one that make feel jealous of Teddy.

TJgalon

Post by TJgalon »

lol, Teddy tits look a little balloon like when pressing up at Pandora in panel 1, heh

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

TtheLurker wrote:Are Kimmi's lips where I think they are in panel 2?
Looks like. Given where Teddi's hands are in panel 1, it's fair, I guess.

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

What the heck is Pandora looking for? Her camera?
:-?

TJgalon

Post by TJgalon »

Abby suicide note blaming pandora

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

TJgalon, OK, thanks, I get it now. Well, all I can say is, time goes quickly when one is having fun. ;)

Sk'thloq

Post by Sk'thloq »

=p~ That is all.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sk'thloq R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

:ymhug: HUGS! :ymhug:

ATheok

Post by ATheok »

brasca wrote:
I think it's due to the connection since she didn't have much of a reaction when she was naked in the tub with Alchemy earlier. And I also think that connection or more specifically her blood that caused Teddy's alteration is one of the reasons why he's more amorous. As a succubus Chloe wouldn't think anything of making out with someone so I think a lot of her essence is affecting Teddy. And seriously if I was going through what Teddy is going through I'd be doing the same. Even if his sexual organs were converted to another set it still experiences sensations. Many would argue more than what he was originally had.
I think Chloe was in a funk then in the tub and it would have taken more direct action to get her attention.

Teddy is acting like a perfectly normal male who has just been aroused with a passionate kiss and some sensitive parts worked on as well.
Perhaps any female parts of Teddy would also respond to the same attention, but the guy parts definitely would, no matter what form he is wearing.

Just like a guy who has been thoroughly distracted, earthquakes, storms and wild horses couldn't budge him. Well, maybe an irate parent bursting in might just get his attention.
And just like with Lacy, Teddy and Alchemy are heading towards some satisfaction. Hopefully, Chloe can get a little satisfaction too.

There was/is just a hint of thought in Teddy's face; thinking that maybe with Alchemy as a lover/girlfriend, Chloe would be free of the curse.
That would likely be a feminine effect on Teddy, as guys enmeshed with lovers are not known for thinking with their brains.
TJgalon wrote:lol, Teddy tits look a little balloon like when pressing up at Pandora in panel 1, heh
Chloe, and look alike Teddy, have been described as looking like inflatable sex doll shapes instead of genuine sexy woman shapes since shortly after Cassandra left.
IMO, false balloon boobs are just not as attractive as real mammaries; though last time this topic was mentioned, quite a few readers mentioned that they are quite happy with the fake looking stuff.

And I am sure you meant to type Alchemy instead of Pandora.

Double post merged. The DAMNed

TtheLurker

Post by TtheLurker »

ATheok wrote:Teddy is acting like a perfectly normal male who has just been aroused with a passionate kiss and some sensitive parts worked on as well.
Parts that have never been that sensitive before.
ATheok wrote:Teddy and Alchemy are heading towards some satisfaction.
A previous comic showed Teddy running away from Alchemy. That is not the reaction of somebody that just got "satisfaction".
ATheok wrote:Chloe, and look alike Teddy, have been described as looking like inflatable sex doll shapes instead of genuine sexy woman shapes since shortly after Cassandra left.
IMO, false balloon boobs are just not as attractive as real mammaries; though last time this topic was mentioned, quite a few readers mentioned that they are quite happy with the fake looking stuff.
Imagine how a sizeable pair of breasts will look if gravity only had a couple of days to tug on them. Yep, nearly spherical.

Double post merged. The DAMNed