Dangerously Chloe 3-10-16 Having a good time

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

TJgalon

Re: Dangerously Chloe 3-10-16 Having a good time

Post by TJgalon »

ATheok wrote:
TJgalon wrote:lol, Teddy tits look a little balloon like when pressing up at Pandora in panel 1, heh
Chloe, and look alike Teddy, have been described as looking like inflatable sex doll shapes instead of genuine sexy woman shapes since shortly after Cassandra left.
IMO, false balloon boobs are just not as attractive as real mammaries; though last time this topic was mentioned, quite a few readers mentioned that they are quite happy with the fake looking stuff.

And I am sure you meant to type Alchemy instead of Pandora.
Yeah, i screw up on the name, and I never felt they look fake my self, just, sorta saying how you see a large differnce between his, and Alchemy chest.
"Somebody just stake me now"

ATheok

Post by ATheok »

TtheLurker wrote:
ATheok wrote:Teddy is acting like a perfectly normal male who has just been aroused with a passionate kiss and some sensitive parts worked on as well.
Parts that have never been that sensitive before.
Speak for yourself.
All a lady had to do was touch anywhere near my lower half and I'd respond fully. Kisses elsewhere were always enjoyable and never refused.
Yeah yeah, I'm easy.
TtheLurker wrote:
ATheok wrote:Teddy and Alchemy are heading towards some satisfaction.
A previous comic showed Teddy running away from Alchemy. That is not the reaction of somebody that just got "satisfaction".
And that scene proves what?
Recriminations are often after the fact. The "we should not have done this!" moment always comes afterwards, though sometimes before culmination.
Teddy, apparently had plenty of time to get partially dressed before running out for "some air".
TtheLurker wrote:
ATheok wrote:Chloe, and look alike Teddy, have been described as looking like inflatable sex doll shapes instead of genuine sexy woman shapes since shortly after Cassandra left.
IMO, false balloon boobs are just not as attractive as real mammaries; though last time this topic was mentioned, quite a few readers mentioned that they are quite happy with the fake looking stuff.
Imagine how a sizeable pair of breasts will look if gravity only had a couple of days to tug on them. Yep, nearly spherical.
Nope. Only enhanced breasts are spherical. All real breasts, even very large real breasts, respond to gravity and sway entrancingly with every movement.
Fully enhanced spherical breasts, like taped down balloons, barely bob.

Genetics do not cause humans to develop spherical orbs to feed babies. Not even male chests are round in any fashion. Curved shapes, yes! Spherical, No.

Nor will a lady wearing 'support' garments prevent natural droop. Since when does preventing a human's body from exercise stay strong or develop strength? Trying to infer Teddy's shape as being from a lack of gravitational pull is false science.

All very well developed natural ladies have their breasts lay flat when she is laying on her back. Just as when a lady is leaning forward, her breasts will hang lower and look larger. It is perfectly natural.

In retrospect, It wouldn't have been surprising if Alchemy had bounced back off of Teddy's chest, up into the air. She certainly went down with enough force.

Goth Wolf

Post by Goth Wolf »

please tell me I'm not alone in thnking how hot that looks
One tequlia, two tequila, three tequila ,FLOOR!!

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

You're clearly not, though I personally have never gotten why two female bodies doing intimate things is supposed to be a special kind of sexy (well I "get it" in a sense, but my mind has never found it more attractive than male/female activities).

Quote removed. The DAMNed

tau neutrino

Post by tau neutrino »

Someone once said that it's twice as many parts that men want to see and none of the ones they don't.

Quote removed. The DAMNed

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

And possibly a lot of men imagine themselves being welcomed into such an engagement. :-/

Hyper Magi

Post by Hyper Magi »

Hey, nothing wrong with dreams. ;)
Sparking now, search within your soul to find the answer!
Push yourself to the edge, give 1000%!