Dangerously Chloe 29-09-16 It just drives me wild

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

LegendaryKroc

Re: Dangerously Chloe 29-09-16 It just drives me wild

Post by LegendaryKroc »

Spidrift wrote:Ah, if only Thanatos had known this. A few months on hormones, a few ounces of silicone, and a little surgery, and all that trying to blow up the Marvel Universe would have been superfluous.
Comics geek alert! /sarcasm

But for real, knowing Thanatos, just any young reaper wouldn't be enough. He'd want to get it on with the big daddy Reaper (or big mommy Reaper, I should say) which would probably be difficult even in this universe.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Storm-forge mystique wrote:He sprayed Pandora with the product of a gland that's now tucked safely away...

Actually, how is he going to explain this to Lacey? (And... everyone else.) Naomi didn't blink, but she already knew about his "unstable gender matrix"...
Does Naomi know of his recent change? She could be waiting for the Teddy she knows to leave the house and just thinks that's another relative of his talking to Abby.

Osaru Sensei
Location: Sweden, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster

Post by Osaru Sensei »

Don't worry kids, Kimmy and Teddie are just playing chess in there. Nothing PG-13 goin' down. At all. :P

On a related note... AWW YISS AL/KIMMY RETURNS!
Spidrift wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:16 pm
She is indeed a wonderful artist who could doubtless turn her hand to anything, but from what I've seen, I don't get the feeling that she's very interested in depicting some of those bits in all their wrinkly Lovecraftian glory.
Wanna chat with me in realtime? Click my webpage button. In case I happen to be online, anyways...
He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it. –– Eldrad Ulthran, Farseer of Ulthwé
The very moment I understood Callie was my fav character.
High Priestess in the Church of Brasca

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

LegendaryKroc wrote:But for real, knowing Thanatos, just any young reaper wouldn't be enough. He'd want to get it on with the big daddy Reaper (or big mommy Reaper, I should say) which would probably be difficult even in this universe.
If Thanatos knew that She was franchising the business, would he have the same feelings for Her?
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

What will happen next: Kimmey will turn into Al, and that's what will send Teddy running down the hall to "get some air".
Last edited by lordoffiling on Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

So haw far will Teddy and Alchemy get? He got pretty far with Lacy, and that didn't take long at all. I don't know if Chloe will get through this unscathed.
"There are four pillars of existence that support the very foundations of the universe: the speed of light in a vacuum, the Planck constant, Newtonian gravity, and the all-encompassing awesomeness of breasts." - Pauli Polsuo

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid." - Anonymous

LegendaryKroc

Post by LegendaryKroc »

Spidrift wrote:
LegendaryKroc wrote:But for real, knowing Thanatos, just any young reaper wouldn't be enough. He'd want to get it on with the big daddy Reaper (or big mommy Reaper, I should say) which would probably be difficult even in this universe.
If Thanatos knew that She was franchising the business, would he have the same feelings for Her?
I dunno. I just know that in all the time Thanatos has been around, he's never struck me as the type to settle for less. When he wants something, he goes big. If anything, surely the fact that She was franchising the business but was still on top after (presumably) a very long time would be enough for him to settle for courting the biggest lady in the business.

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

People, it's THANOS, not Thanatos.
Raamyah wrote:So haw far will Teddy and Alchemy get?
Not particularly far: http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips- ... _that_note

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Sorry. My bad.

Mind you, I tend to think of him as dead, after he went walking off into the sunset with the original Warlock...
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

ATheok

Post by ATheok »

According to this comic, someone who is a nerdy quiet guy for a lot of years;

Suddenly loses his habits and somehow picks up a lot of 'her' habits!?

What 'guy' wraps his head in a towel?
I'm shocked, and a little critical, when a guy pulls out a hair dryer. Such vanity.
Of course, I was on a swim team and in winter, often arrived home with ice in my hair. No big deal, weather doesn't cause someone to catch a cold, sick people with colds cause others to catch colds.

Earlier, we saw 'Teddy' in a short skirt and tight T-shirt; when his normal garb was pants, shirt, tie and vest. When he really went casual, he went tieless.

All of a sudden, the 'guy' has turned into an exhibitionist and vain changeling worried about his hair; and wears a towel over his chest.
Most guy run houses have towels shrunken and thinned from years of use. Heavily worn towels That might wrap around a young Abigail, they would not cover adults.

Someone should remember 'Teddy' has his personality that he originally grew up as! Though, extroverts often have some silly belief that all it takes to turn an introvert into an extrovert is shoving them into the spotlight. That belief is completely false!

Keep Teddy as Teddy, no matter what shape or skin he's in!
Besides which, Teddy should learn how to control his shape changing at some point.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

A) It's not all of a sudden and...

B) Wrapping his head in a towel would be a necessity with that hair.

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Not really. I'm a guy, my hair is as long as Teddy's and I don't wrap my hair like that post-shower, I just rub it immediately out of the shower to take the worst off, then use a hairdryer. At most, I wear a towel like a hood.

Teddy's hair isn't even THAT much longer than it was as a guy.

Quote removed. The DAMNed

Tako

Post by Tako »

brasca wrote:
Storm-forge mystique wrote:He sprayed Pandora with the product of a gland that's now tucked safely away...

Actually, how is he going to explain this to Lacey? (And... everyone else.) Naomi didn't blink, but she already knew about his "unstable gender matrix"...
Does Naomi know of his recent change? She could be waiting for the Teddy she knows to leave the house and just thinks that's another relative of his talking to Abby.
She already thinks that Teddy is an shapeshifting alien woman, and GirlTeddy keeps at least part of GuyTeddy's facial traits. Naomi must suspect that GirlTeddy is Teddy already.

mittfh

Post by mittfh »

In Teddy's defence:
a) he's the only male in the household, which has three girls (Abby, Chloe, Pandora), so
b) he's had plenty of visual evidence of what girls tend to do after showering, and
c) it's not his first time in a girl body, so probably had some tutoring last time.

Osaru Sensei
Location: Sweden, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster

Post by Osaru Sensei »

Also: Panel 4 Kimmy - I make that face around my girlfriend. A lot.
Spidrift wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:16 pm
She is indeed a wonderful artist who could doubtless turn her hand to anything, but from what I've seen, I don't get the feeling that she's very interested in depicting some of those bits in all their wrinkly Lovecraftian glory.
Wanna chat with me in realtime? Click my webpage button. In case I happen to be online, anyways...
He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it. –– Eldrad Ulthran, Farseer of Ulthwé
The very moment I understood Callie was my fav character.
High Priestess in the Church of Brasca