Post by JoybuzzerX »

Teddy and Alchemy <3

:)

lincoln_muadib

Re: Dangerously Chloe 29-09-16 It just drives me wild

Post by lincoln_muadib »

FrancoisC wrote:And cut back to here:

http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips- ... _abby_away

Don't forget, we're seeing what happened "previously" :)
You're right.

WHY DID I NOT SEE THIS BEFORE?

(Also, am I the only one that's read your comment?)

DAMN GOOD CATCH SON
I hated Yuki before it was cool.

It may be the Word of Mua'dib, but it's not the Word of God!

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Not really.
Yeah, really. Teddy's hair is longer than it was previously. Plus we don't know what hair products he's using now.

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

mittfh wrote:c) it's not his first time in a girl body, so probably had some tutoring last time.
Indeed, and if not then one would still suppose the girls would have given him advice on how to take care of his new body once it became clear he would have it for a while.

ATheok

Post by ATheok »

Cortez wrote:
Not really.
Yeah, really. Teddy's hair is longer than it was previously. Plus we don't know what hair products he's using now.
Not likely!

Once upon a time, I spent a few years with shoulder length hair. I washed it every day, when I took my shower. Sometimes, I put it into a ponytail, sometimes not.
Most days, shampoo is Head & Shoulders, still is; though my hair rarely gets that long anymore. Shampoo is unimportant, when camping carrying a pint of Dr. Bronner's soap suffices for everything.

Guys are blasé about all of what we consider rather silly post shower ablutions. Shaving the face is a necessity, performed quickly. All that has changed in many years is my learning that shaving soap and a proper lather makes for an easier smoother shave than the canned foam.
Slap on after shave to shut off any leaking corpuscles and dress for work. No one cares about leg, chest, back, ear or even nose hair.

Drying after a shower is quick, rubbing and pulling the towel across the back and backsides; not the pat pat gentle pat many ladies learn. Complete morning ritual takes less then twenty minutes, including the shave.

Cold pizza in the fridge, yum! Cold spaghetti, cold sausage, cold sandwiches not a problem. Paper towels are good enough. Chug down hot coffee and off to work.
At work, I learned to drink fluids at room temperature, (outside work). Cold is nice, but totally unnecessary.

Guys learn how to live with ladies, though that generally does not mean a guy picks up any of the ladies habits. It took my sons well into their teen years to learn to wear underwear on their dash from the bathroom after a shower. One thing we learn is to change the razor blades when our ladies used our razors. we do not expect the ladies to change their ways for us, but we are totally baffled why ladies believe they must civilize us.

No one changes their psyche so fast. Shy introverts may learn to fight for their rights, but we're still introverts. Getting shoved into the spotlight only highlights the fight or flight impulse. Men are from Mars and act that way forever.

Remember when Chloe took on Teddy's image for school.

Chloe was still feminine and had to consciously choose to act male. When she forgot herself she was fully feminine; e.g. skipping to class swinging her books.

Another example is when Chloe's doll was stuck with a pin, she literally almost jumped out of her skin. Guys may check to see what is causing the pain, but most won't leap in the air.
They are more likely to turn around and slug the person seated behind them, especially on a second or third needle prick.

Back in an all-boy High School, Bishop Egan:
A kid several seats behind me was shot in the ear with a pin. The shooter also shot other classmates, including me, with pins. Jumping about or making loud noises in that class was a sure way to get detention first.

Ears bleed like the dickens when punctured in many places. The teacher turned around and noticed bright red streaks running down the kid's neck and staining his collar, while the kid was fumbling through his desk for a napkin.
The teacher was smart enough to where the pin stuck in the right ear only three kids could have blow gunned the pin. A brief grilling and search located the supply of pins and straw. He got suspended. Probably for the blood drenched shirt.

Whether pins, paper clips, books or whatnot; most boys make no sounds when hit. I transferred to public school the next year, but noticed no difference in how the guys acted.

Double post merged. The DAMNed

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Yup, I'd say that's wild, all right.
:)) :)) :))

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

Those are pretty broad generalizations though, I myself would never eat cold pizza for instance. ;)

Teddy has always seemed a pretty clean, detailed-minded guy, especially given his interests in tinkering, not at all a "typical" boy in behavior, especially given how he seems to be his sister's main caretaker. I can see him wanting to know what is "right" to do regarding keeping up his new form.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Panel 4: Now that's a clothing boner!!! :))

@ATheok: Hm, I jump out of my skin and scream if something suddenly hurts me sharply... Also, I shave once every few weeks, and that's mostly trim, not shave...

So, yeah, talk about generalization.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

ATheok

Post by ATheok »

Don Alexander wrote:Panel 4: Now that's a clothing boner!!! :))

@ATheok: Hm, I jump out of my skin and scream if something suddenly hurts me sharply... Also, I shave once every few weeks, and that's mostly trim, not shave...

So, yeah, talk about generalization.
If you say so...

Years in an all male school.
Grew up in a five boys, one girl family.
Two sons.
Years in Boy Scouts, including a number of years serving as Asst. Scoutmaster.
Several years living in bachelor pads with male roommates.

I'm not just speaking about personal accidents. I am referring to learning when to panic or not panic.
Several times, (Brothers, Scouts, Room mates), a normally noisy kid suddenly goes quiet and leaves the room quietly.
A quick question to the kids sitting near him and I follow the kid who left.
Usually straight to the nearest bathroom or kitchen where they can find towels and water and hopefully first aid stuff.
Two of these occasions, the kid and I went straight to the emergency room; a couple of others, we called the family Doctor to see if he could take us in immediately. One went to the local Emerg-Center that I knew was run by an excellent Doctor. He required stiches inside of his mouth on both lips (Smacked himself on a chair trolley handle); yes the trolley cart made a noise when he seesawed one end into his face. The kid himself made no noise, but headed for the bathroom.

Deep cuts, ear half sliced off (by a puppy dog no less), broken finger or toe, whatever; they all had in common, lads that did not make a sound.

Next example:
I was teaching Sunday school to the 13 year and older crowd.
I had noticed one week that a couple of kids were fidgeting and rubbed their legs or knees. But I didn't spot why.
The following week, when the second kid moved, I was able to tie it into something another kid was doing under his desktop. He was shooting paper clips with a large rubber band.
Those paper clips must've stung hard.

I taught the rest of the class from the seat next to the clip shooter. He practically ran out of the class when it was over and promptly quit Sunday School. I suppose he expected me to report him to the school board.
So the shooter of the paper clips was himself a coward, as he didn't wait for punishment. Yet, not one of the other boys he shot in class made a noise. I would have caught on to ouches or shrieks of pain much quicker than wondering why a couple of lads were fidgeting.
The class was approximately half male and half female. As far as I knew, none of the ladies were shot, just the boys. Knowing those young ladies, if they were hit they would've taken a chair to the shooter, immediately.

So Teddy takes care of his sister and Chloe and Pandora live in the house. What has that got to do with what a male typically does or cares about in the bathroom, shower or afterwards?
If Teddy is worried about anything, it's how to take care of his new organs! Not his hair or he is focusing on unimportant things.

Being meticulous and ordered is quite normal for many males. Engineers in particular are obsessive about order and meticulous is a necessity. Out of order, misplaced items, lack of time consideration all drive quiet engineers into raving lunatics. Being sloppy is not a 'guy' thing, it is a slob's thing and slobs can be female or male.
My Wife used to live with one girl roommate who was a total slob. Not only did she just throw clothing wherever; whenever she needed a shirt for work, she would only iron the parts of the shirt that were not tucked in.

People see wood worker or mechanics' work spaces and think to themselves it is sloppy, because of grease or wood chips or unknown gear and equipment. Most good wood workers and mechanics keep very ordered shops. Misplace a mechanics socket, and they'll know very quickly and they'll be loud about it.
Wood workers work with very sharp and dangerous tools. Shove some gear and cause some chisels, saw or blades to be dinged and the wood worker will be louder than the mechanic. Chipped tools require hours of re-sharpening.

So, people claim I am generalizing. Yet I can cite example after example; not just of my staying quiet while injured, but of many others who injured themselves in public and never uttered a sound. Men who cut or gouged themselves at work, with most never missing a step.

I've watched guys play girl parts in various plays; most guys only imitate a few 'feminine' actions and then very badly.

One day, while walking down a corridor at work with two friends, guy and lady; we were walking about twenty feet behind what appeared to be another lady in a tight pink dress.
I was so bothered by the pink lady's walk that I stopped in the hall, whereupon BJ, the lady friend, accused me of ogling pink lady.
No! I blustered and pointed. "Watch", I said. BJ and Joe both looked; I pointed out, "The lady hips only swing to the left". "There is no right side of her hip sway".

BJ busted out laughing and told Joe and I that she was going to tell everyone on our floor that we were ogling the "guy who became a lady".
Yup, the 'lady' in a tight pink dress, was actually a guy who'd undergone some surgery to be an outer lady his inner lady wanted, whatever.

The trouble; guys do not have the hip/bone structure to naturally have that feminine walk. Yes, ladies can learn to walk tightly controlling their sway, but it is always there. Guys have a very hard time emulating a woman's walk; in order to have that hip sway, they must consciously swing their hips. Try to walk naturally without consciously controlling each sway results in a one sided hip movement.
From behind, the lady/guy's hips only went left of center. What should have been an equal sway to the right, never left the center of the butt. Half woman, half guy walk; whatever, I didn't think it was a hot walk and Joe promptly claimed he knew it all the time. She/him worked in the same building the many years I also worked there, but our paths never really crossed.

My beard is considered coarse. Shaving at 5:00AM guarantees my having a dark 5:00 shadow by 5PM.
Two weeks without shaving and I have a beard. Three weeks without shaving and my beard is getting full.
I started shaving at age 13; back then I could shave twice a week and sort of get away with it. By the time I was 15 heading towards 16, shaving was a required daily ritual. No one, but true slackers grew beards in high school back then.
Sadly, or not surprisingly, I dressed more like Teddy did/does. Only when I switched to public high school, did I happily drop wearing the tie and switch to button down short sleeve shirts.
Considering that the ladies at Teddy's school wear uniforms, there is an excellent chance that ties/jackets/vest/sweaters/slacks are required.

Growing a beard requires more prep time than normal shaving. Just missing two days and I'll start looking like a caveman with hair running down my neck and up my cheeks to just under my eyes. Trimming requires the same time softening hair with shaving soap and more time to trim carefully.
When I worked an outside job, I always grew a beard for the winter, then shaved it for summer.

Be grateful for all of the time that not needing to shave saves you.

Switching the topic, since I'm far from convinced that growing mammaries immediately causes guys to act like girls:

I'm getting less and less convinced that Alchemy is one hundred percent woman all of the time.
I know her outside sure looks lady like, but she literally jumped Teddy; and managed to remove Teddy's towel first.

Then there is Teddy, even with girl exterior parts, I assume that they work and are quite capable of kicking the sex glands off.
Wouldn't that also involve Chloe? Before, Chloe's system kicked into high gear when Lacy caused Teddy's body to kick into gear.
I doubt that Alchemy is going to slow up her attentions; and with Teddy's body towel less, Alchemy is not likely to miss any important buttons getting Teddy fired up.

PS Mod Damned, thank you for connecting my previous post!