Dangerously Chloe 22-09-16 Festive

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Varanus

Re: Dangerously Chloe 22-09-16 Festive

Post by Varanus »

Tako wrote:The scary part, is, I fear the Pixie Trix team are able to damn Teddy at the end of the story, and try to play it as an humorous ending...
They could always make it so his life there is rather pleasant. We've seen Hell isn't all lakes of fire and brimstone, heck they have semi-normal schools there.

I seriously doubt they would have a character as likable as Teddy actually end up suffering for eternity.

Storm-forge mystique

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

I feel like any ending where Teddy doesn't go to Hell just wouldn't be right. I'd imagine once there, he'll be more like a pet than a convict, however.

I was about to reiterate "why not use Kimmy?" but then I realized that's probably how we get here.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Varanus wrote:
Tako wrote:The scary part, is, I fear the Pixie Trix team are able to damn Teddy at the end of the story, and try to play it as an humorous ending...
They could always make it so his life there is rather pleasant. We've seen Hell isn't all lakes of fire and brimstone, heck they have semi-normal schools there.

I seriously doubt they would have a character as likable as Teddy actually end up suffering for eternity.
... It's a military academy that uses torture and mind-control as disciplinary measures and 'encouragement' to do better.

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

rogermart wrote:Never say never... The EC/MC/DC universe had gender changes in the past (Ace, Kade, Melissa, Brooke, Nina, now Teddy), and they mentioned the incubus possibility...

Although i prefer Chloe to stay a succubus :D
They also made a big deal about them not wanting to ever do it, because of rumors and such. The EC universe seems to say, Incubus aren't a thing, but rather just a succubus changed into male form, which almost none will do.

rpr

Post by rpr »

Error of Logic wrote:
Varanus wrote:

... It's a military academy that uses torture and mind-control as disciplinary measures and 'encouragement' to do better.
...and the difference with an ordinary school is...? :-)

X3N0-Life-Form

Post by X3N0-Life-Form »

^ In ordinary schools, the torture is mostly done by the students ;) ^

hightechartist

Post by hightechartist »

So, forgive me if I'm being dense or reading too much into it, but is the comic's implication that they had sex between panels two and three?

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

I wondered the same thing, but one would think there would be more indications of it, like more ruffled/torn clothes instead of having their clothes look the same afterward. So seemingly it was just a period of making out.

Quote removed. The DAMNed