Dangerously Chloe 1-09-16 Run out of options

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

brasca

Re: Dangerously Chloe 1-09-16 Run out of options

Post by brasca »

someone wrote:The gum is a little bit too strategic I think. Like, if it actually covered more skin it could make the hiding of the naughty bits less forced.
Perhaps, but the gum was created by angels so I'm not surprised that it has multiple purposes and in the case of a wardrobe malfunction will automatically cover the swimsuit area.

Storm-forge mystique

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

In the *C comics, this is funny.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Abby: "Well, I'm still going back there to help Prudy out!"

Pandora: #-o
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Abby is one headstrong girl, but with Pandora, she has met her match. :-?

Passing Through

Post by Passing Through »

LegendaryKroc wrote:*sigh* Okay, that was kinda funny, but the knowledge that good is dumb and evil always triumphs because of that in this universe is putting an increasingly sour taste in my mouth. Let's just get this chapter over with and move on quickly.
I can see no reason, earthy or unearthly, why Pandora should be sacrificed to spare a pair of wayward angels from the consequences of their own actions. When they're going round and round on the heaven spit, they shouldn't be thinking 'woe is us, oh if only we'd caught Pandora', they should be thinking 'woe is us, we'll be sure to behave better once we reform after they regurgitate us'.

For it's ultimately their own fault they're in trouble, Pandora had nothing to do with that. She even tried to help one of them, who chose to resist being aided. Oh well. And aside from that, what's she even done in this chapter that's even vaguely norti? Pointed a pretty angel girl in the direction of the cursed girl she lives with?
brasca wrote:
LegendaryKroc wrote:*sigh* Okay, that was kinda funny, but the knowledge that good is dumb and evil always triumphs because of that in this universe is putting an increasingly sour taste in my mouth. Let's just get this chapter over with and move on quickly.
Pandora is more of a chaotic troublemaker than evil. This whole trip to heaven was largely through Abby's extortion which has now literally blown up in her face so I'm sure there are plenty of posters who consider that karma. And if evil always prevails then Chloe would be eternally stuck in a French maid outfit bowing and scraping before Lucretia.
Chloe prevailing is actually one for the 'evil triumphs' column. Particularly so in the case of that story in which she escaped punishment while two other demons, at worst no more evil than she, did not.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

BlairFan wrote:If they're going straight home, I hope there's some Gold Wings energy drink in the fridge, as it will revive Abigail. :-?
great call
ImageImage

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Wiseguy, thanks! DC is actually very scientific. ;)

brasca

Post by brasca »

passing Through wrote:
brasca wrote:
Pandora is more of a chaotic troublemaker than evil. This whole trip to heaven was largely through Abby's extortion which has now literally blown up in her face so I'm sure there are plenty of posters who consider that karma. And if evil always prevails then Chloe would be eternally stuck in a French maid outfit bowing and scraping before Lucretia.
Chloe prevailing is actually one for the 'evil triumphs' column. Particularly so in the case of that story in which she escaped punishment while two other demons, at worst no more evil than she, did not.
Chloe tries to avoid resorting to the kind of lows that her succubi sisters do. If she were truly evil she already would've collected Teddy's soul. The same cannot be said about Lucretia and Torrid and I don't know how you can make that comparison.

LegendaryKroc

Post by LegendaryKroc »

It was about this time that LegendaryKroc realised people didn't quite agree with him.

Seriously, though, I'll concede you guys have made some good points (even if I don't quite know what you're talking about with those angels and stalwartly disagree that Chloe is just as bad as her kindred) and leave it at that. I don't really care enough to argue the point further.