Dangerously Chloe 29-08-16 She tricked me

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Jason Waltrip

Dangerously Chloe 29-08-16 She tricked me

Post by Jason Waltrip »

New Strip! While Charity and Prudence despair over their loss, Abby and Pandora find a temporary hiding place! http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips- ... tricked_me

FuzzyFace

Re: Dangerously Chloe 29-08-16 She tricked me

Post by FuzzyFace »

Pretty sure by she, Prudy means Pandora... right?

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

yes Fuzzy, Prudy thinks Pandy "took hold of the girl" and used Abby to get away
ImageImage

Alexander Collins

Post by Alexander Collins »

And hell is a great place to be for mortals? I, for one, prefer to stay out of lava.

ATheok

Post by ATheok »

And here I thought succubi and angels could concentrate and teleport themselves to wherever they wanted to go.

Insectoid

Post by Insectoid »

Yes, Abby, probably... #-o
For those curious: my avatar is an artistic rendering of a spaceship I drew for a primitive (by today's standards) multiplayer online game called XPilot. (More about both on my website.)

Bzzz.

Sk'thloq

Post by Sk'thloq »

Anybody else notice that Pandora is a literal devil on Abby's shoulder?
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sk'thloq R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

:ymhug: HUGS! :ymhug:

Osaru Sensei
Location: Sweden, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster

Post by Osaru Sensei »

A-HAH! Called it.

@Sk'thloq: It was a very clever visual pun, yes.
Spidrift wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:16 pm
She is indeed a wonderful artist who could doubtless turn her hand to anything, but from what I've seen, I don't get the feeling that she's very interested in depicting some of those bits in all their wrinkly Lovecraftian glory.
Wanna chat with me in realtime? Click my webpage button. In case I happen to be online, anyways...
He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it. –– Eldrad Ulthran, Farseer of Ulthwé
The very moment I understood Callie was my fav character.
High Priestess in the Church of Brasca

Tako

Post by Tako »

Well, Abby, you should take the chance to say goodbye to the ponies and the waterpark and the celestial energy drinks and the boy angels and their butts...

Pandora is being quite hypochritical; she has escaped from Hell in order to stay on Earth, and spends as much time as she can in Heaven. And unlike Abby, she isn't going to be thrown to the lava lake of the damned souls... On the other hand, it is Abby's fault that she's in that situation, and Pandora didn't ask Abby to lie to rescue her, she did it on her own...

Abby's only hope is to get herself promoted to Succubus before she takes the jump into the great ol' lake of fire. That of lying and tricking her way back into Heaven by convincing everybody that Pandora tricked her...
Last edited by Tako on Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

Bambikles

Post by Bambikles »

I feel really sorry for Abby there. :(

brasca

Post by brasca »

Pandora is one to talk considering how often she sneaks into Heaven.

The question of where Abby ends up should be a more pressing matter considering that she's dead and only has a temporary body composed of gum. Unless they get some Golden Wings on the way out her final destination may be decided sooner than later. Hopefully, sooner since she might get a light sentence due to her age.

Castamir

Post by Castamir »

ATheok wrote:And here I thought succubi and angels could concentrate and teleport themselves to wherever they wanted to go.
Looks like they don't get to choose the destination freely, in the only case of foocubi teleportation we have seen they still apparently had to go a long way to the school.

Cerise seems to have better targetting, but 1. she was at the moment really superpowered, 2. you don't need much accuracy to hit a volcano (and she didn't do it right).

In both cases they needed a long time to prepare a teleportation circle and for the spell itself, too.
I hate dancing, but for your grave I can make an exception.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Tako wrote:Abby's only hope is to get herself promoted to Succubus
Can you imagine??? =))

Worst. Succubus. Ever.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Suntiger

Post by Suntiger »

Eternal bliss.
Ignorance is bliss.
Suddenly the way the angels are portrayed in this comic makes a lot more sense.

ATheok

Post by ATheok »

Castamir wrote:
ATheok wrote:And here I thought succubi and angels could concentrate and teleport themselves to wherever they wanted to go.
Looks like they don't get to choose the destination freely, in the only case of foocubi teleportation we have seen they still apparently had to go a long way to the school.

Cerise seems to have better targetting, but 1. she was at the moment really superpowered, 2. you don't need much accuracy to hit a volcano (and she didn't do it right).

In both cases they needed a long time to prepare a teleportation circle and for the spell itself, too.

Not in 'Dangerously Chloe' land. Innate abilities trump spells.
http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips-dc/back_in_a_jif
http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips-dc/hit_squad
http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips- ... _overworld
http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips-dc/cadet_love
http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips- ... _it_so_hot
http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips- ... d_for_life

There are other examples for clothes, shape and location being a matter of choice. Casting or using a pentagram seems necessary for travel, but not for shape or clothes.

Given Prudence's fall from heaven was aided by Charity's halo and Naomi and Prudence's exit from Hades was also through use of halo; that appear to be the operative mechanism for the heavenly host.