Dangerously Chloe 25-08-16 Succubus Mind Control

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Jason Waltrip

Dangerously Chloe 25-08-16 Succubus Mind Control

Post by Jason Waltrip »

New Strip! Abby helps Prudence clean up and brush off... then she helps herself to Pandora to make a clean getaway! http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips- ... nd_control

FuzzyFace

Re: Dangerously Chloe 25-08-16 Succubus Mind Control

Post by FuzzyFace »

And the stupidest thing about it...? It's going to work!

brasca

Post by brasca »

For Prudence's sake I hope so.

Of course this could lead to her permanent assignment if she can prove Naomi is a target of the notorious criminal Pandora Rapture... or since Charity has some resemblance to Naomi they might assign her to impersonate her which would make things interesting when she runs into Teddy. And Naomi might willingly go along with this because she thinks she's being taken to the mother ship.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

LOL Brasca
ImageImage

Alexander Collins

Post by Alexander Collins »

[-( I really hope they don't get far. Pandora is clearly a b-word and say what you want, but I like to see mean girls who hurt others for kicks get what they deserve.

Insectoid

Post by Insectoid »

Oh, sweet, innocent, gullible Prudence... :))
For those curious: my avatar is an artistic rendering of a spaceship I drew for a primitive (by today's standards) multiplayer online game called XPilot. (More about both on my website.)

Bzzz.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Alexander Collins wrote:[-( I really hope they don't get far. Pandora is clearly a b-word and say what you want, but I like to see mean girls who hurt others for kicks get what they deserve.
True, but this whole trip to heaven wasn't fun for her so there's that as a consolation prize.

Sk'thloq

Post by Sk'thloq »

Oh, Prudy, you adorable idiot. :-j
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sk'thloq R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

:ymhug: HUGS! :ymhug:

LegendaryKroc

Post by LegendaryKroc »

UGH! I was really hoping this chapter would prolong Pandora's suffering as a form of karmic comeuppance for being... you know... everything she is. I didn't realise it would be over so quickly, or that rescuing her from the angels would be so easy... but in hindsight, why did I expect any different from this comic? *headdesk*
Alexander Collins wrote:[-( I really hope they don't get far. Pandora is clearly a b-word and say what you want, but I like to see mean girls who hurt others for kicks get what they deserve.
We should be so lucky. The only way they would give her what she deserves is if they were going to write her out of the series (through permanent imprisonment or death or whatnot, I'm sure). Until that day comes, if it ever comes, Pandora will be the Karma Houdini we have all seen her to be multiple times.
brasca wrote:True, but this whole trip to heaven wasn't fun for her so there's that as a consolation prize.
She got to troll those angels hard and witness two hot guys making out. Even if it was interrupted, she didn't look like she was suffering the whole time.
Last edited by LegendaryKroc on Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

brasca

Post by brasca »

She did get some hot yaoi action, but she wasn't happy about being forced to help rescue an angel by a mere mortal and won't be if she and Abby return to Earth. All of this was to save Prudence from getting sent to her room without desert.

And while Pandora has much to answer for she's still not as terrible as the other succubi like Lucretia or Torrid.

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

brasca wrote:And while Pandora has much to answer for she's still not as terrible as the other succubi like Lucretia or Torrid.
Indeed, people wanting to crucify Pandora need to consider that if anything we should WANT more succubi to be like her. Pandora is no saint but she doesn't go around killing people, breaking up couples, etc. Her fun is pretty harmless by succubus standards.

jaimehlers

Post by jaimehlers »

Not sure what it is about this comic which makes people dislike interesting characters like Abby and Pandora.

Also, people need to remember that Pandora is a succubus. Compared to other succubi that we've seen, she's practically a paragon of virtue. I don't even mind her screwing with the angels, because to be honest, the angels in this series are nearly worthless. Prudence, for all of her ditziness, is possibly the only angel who actually accomplishes anything meaningful, at least as far as I've seen.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Pandora is interesting, but Abby is too bratty. I cut her some slack on account of age so I don't hate her to the extent that others do, but that doesn't really make her all that interesting.

As for the angels they must have weaknesses otherwise the battle between good and evil would get dull very quickly. I actually think they're more interesting than you give them credit for since they are supernatural beings with many of the same urges and needs that mortals have, but cannot do anything about it. It raises the question as to whether it is better to rule in Hell than serve in Heaven.

LegendaryKroc

Post by LegendaryKroc »

brasca wrote:She did get some hot yaoi action, but she wasn't happy about being forced to help rescue an angel by a mere mortal and won't be if she and Abby return to Earth. All of this was to save Prudence from getting sent to her room without desert.

And while Pandora has much to answer for she's still not as terrible as the other succubi like Lucretia or Torrid.
Yes, yes, except all I was saying was that it wasn't exactly a Trauma Conga Line, either. That's it.
Varanus wrote:Indeed, people wanting to crucify Pandora need to consider that if anything we should WANT more succubi to be like her. Pandora is no saint but she doesn't go around killing people, breaking up couples, etc. Her fun is pretty harmless by succubus standards.
I wouldn't go as far as to "crucify" her. Maybe a little non-painful torment (ice water-related, perhaps?) or yaoi/sex deprivation. That would be more poetic/karmic to me.

But to answer both of you, here's the deal: the issue I have with her isn't her bad deeds per se; it's the getting away with it part I don't like. I'm not exactly a fan of Lucretia or Torrid, but we've seen both of them suffer karmic comeuppance for their despicable actions. Exhibit A. Meanwhile, AFAIK, no such situation has unfolded for Pandy here. The Karma Houdini is a Pet Peeve Trope for me, I guess.

Alexander Collins

Post by Alexander Collins »

This I can agree on. Karma Houdini is one of those unnecessary tropes.