Dangerously Chloe 22-08-16 Not so high and mighty now

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Jason Waltrip

Dangerously Chloe 22-08-16 Not so high and mighty now

Post by Jason Waltrip »

New Strip! Charity receives word about Prudence's punishment... and her own unkempt appearance! http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips- ... mighty_now

FuzzyFace

Re: Dangerously Chloe 22-08-16 Not so high and mighty now

Post by FuzzyFace »

Presumably, this is part of Abby's fiendish plot.

Insectoid

Post by Insectoid »

I wonder what Abby is up to... :-?
For those curious: my avatar is an artistic rendering of a spaceship I drew for a primitive (by today's standards) multiplayer online game called XPilot. (More about both on my website.)

Bzzz.

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Save Pandora, presumably.

Osaru Sensei
Location: Sweden, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster

Post by Osaru Sensei »

Save Pandora by ruining it for her friend Prudence.

Abby is truly destined to be greeted warmly in the afterlife when she finally croaks for good at the age of 94. She'd better bring her sun lotion A-game. And maybe some cold drinks. Maybe some ice-cream as well. And maybe she'll run into some of Chloe's classmates and then they can gossip. I'm saying she's going to hell.
Spidrift wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:16 pm
She is indeed a wonderful artist who could doubtless turn her hand to anything, but from what I've seen, I don't get the feeling that she's very interested in depicting some of those bits in all their wrinkly Lovecraftian glory.
Wanna chat with me in realtime? Click my webpage button. In case I happen to be online, anyways...
He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it. –– Eldrad Ulthran, Farseer of Ulthwé
The very moment I understood Callie was my fav character.
High Priestess in the Church of Brasca

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

Chastity Providence and Prudence Revelation ehh?
ImageImage

brasca

Post by brasca »

Unless Prudence perfected her shrink bomb to last longer she better act quickly since Pandora will be back to full size soon enough.
Osaru Sensei wrote:Save Pandora by ruining it for her friend Prudence.

Abby is truly destined to be greeted warmly in the afterlife when she finally croaks for good at the age of 94. She'd better bring her sun lotion A-game. And maybe some cold drinks. Maybe some ice-cream as well. And maybe she'll run into some of Chloe's classmates and then they can gossip. I'm saying she's going to hell.
Seeing as how she's already dead that destiny may be sooner than you predict. Too bad since aside from Chloe the only demon who might put in a good word for her was just captured.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

wiseguy wrote:Chastity Providence and Prudence Revelation ehh?
ImageImage
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Hig Hirtenflurst

Post by Hig Hirtenflurst »

The Quorum is going to assign Pru as Naomi's official guardian angel, aren't they.

brasca

Post by brasca »

I'm wondering if Charity may be assigned Teddy's guardian angel. Talk about tempting fate.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

okay Brasca, how did you found name of one of Chloe's teachers? Tempting Fate ;)
ImageImage

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Abigail is right- Charity's hair is a mess. :)

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

So Abbey and Prudence's voices sound very similar apparently? And Abbey can throw her voice?

brasca

Post by brasca »

wiseguy wrote:okay Brasca, how did you found name of one of Chloe's teachers? Tempting Fate ;)
I didn't, but that could be Charity's alias. Although I'm not sure if angels can alter their age and appearance to the extent succubi can.

ATheok

Post by ATheok »

What kind of angel message system uses flashing halos?

So, the angel is supposed to wander around flashing till someone tells them; or by chance they see their reflection?

Charity gets assigned guardian angel for Naomi and finds herself stuck with help Naomi chase Teddy.
Zachuriel gets assigned guardian angel for Teddy, and finds himself in a world of confusion.
Prudence gets promoted to Choir class

Just guessing.