Dangerously Chloe 22-08-16 Not so high and mighty now

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

wiseguy

Re: Dangerously Chloe 22-08-16 Not so high and mighty now

Post by wiseguy »

probably vibrates too, but she was so busy talkin in her anger....................................
ImageImage

Osaru Sensei
Location: Sweden, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster

Post by Osaru Sensei »

brasca wrote:Unless Prudence perfected her shrink bomb to last longer she better act quickly since Pandora will be back to full size soon enough.
Osaru Sensei wrote:Save Pandora by ruining it for her friend Prudence.

Abby is truly destined to be greeted warmly in the afterlife when she finally croaks for good at the age of 94. She'd better bring her sun lotion A-game. And maybe some cold drinks. Maybe some ice-cream as well. And maybe she'll run into some of Chloe's classmates and then they can gossip. I'm saying she's going to hell.
Seeing as how she's already dead that destiny may be sooner than you predict. Too bad since aside from Chloe the only demon who might put in a good word for her was just captured.
I said when she finally dies. She'll probably be resurrected by the end of this arc. And when that faraway day finally arrives, she will not be going to heaven. Sorry Pru.
Spidrift wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:16 pm
She is indeed a wonderful artist who could doubtless turn her hand to anything, but from what I've seen, I don't get the feeling that she's very interested in depicting some of those bits in all their wrinkly Lovecraftian glory.
Wanna chat with me in realtime? Click my webpage button. In case I happen to be online, anyways...
He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it. –– Eldrad Ulthran, Farseer of Ulthwé
The very moment I understood Callie was my fav character.
High Priestess in the Church of Brasca

Alexander Collins

Post by Alexander Collins »

I think Charity looks better with her hair down.

Passing Through

Post by Passing Through »

Osaru Sensei wrote:Save Pandora by ruining it for her friend Prudence.
Good. Those evil 'angels' would be screaming adulterer if someone was groping them naked like that and rightly so. I hope they both get dragged off to heaven prison to rot. Their other problems are entirely their own fault and they richly deserve those consequences as well.