Dangerously Chloe 18-08-16 Woe be unto her

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Jason Waltrip

Dangerously Chloe 18-08-16 Woe be unto her

Post by Jason Waltrip »

New Strip! Charity wants to lay some Holy flaming righteousness on Pandora!... but Prudence beat her to it. http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips- ... e_unto_her

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Re: Dangerously Chloe 18-08-16 Woe be unto her

Post by Azrael »

Righteous Wrath: PREEMPTED! :p
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Insectoid

Post by Insectoid »

Aw, Prudy... :x :))
For those curious: my avatar is an artistic rendering of a spaceship I drew for a primitive (by today's standards) multiplayer online game called XPilot. (More about both on my website.)

Bzzz.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

I love it when we see that Charity cares about Prudence.

brasca

Post by brasca »

I didn't know what that toing sound effect was until I noticed Charity's hair was unbraiding. It's certainly a first since even the shrink bomb didn't affect whatever she uses to bind up her hair. Say what you will about Charity she does care for Prudence.

Osaru Sensei
Location: Sweden, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster

Post by Osaru Sensei »

Charity wrote:Woe be unto her
Oh woe! Oh woe! YEAH VERILY!
Spidrift wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:16 pm
She is indeed a wonderful artist who could doubtless turn her hand to anything, but from what I've seen, I don't get the feeling that she's very interested in depicting some of those bits in all their wrinkly Lovecraftian glory.
Wanna chat with me in realtime? Click my webpage button. In case I happen to be online, anyways...
He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it. –– Eldrad Ulthran, Farseer of Ulthwé
The very moment I understood Callie was my fav character.
High Priestess in the Church of Brasca

ATheok

Post by ATheok »

brasca wrote:I didn't know what that toing sound effect was until I noticed Charity's hair was unbraiding. It's certainly a first since even the shrink bomb didn't affect whatever she uses to bind up her hair. Say what you will about Charity she does care for Prudence.
I never figured out why shrink bombs didn't work on everything.
Glasses, tooth fillings, earrings, clothes, all do not shrink with the victim/target, except hair scrunches?

Now that Charity has let her hair down, what next? There are couple of cowboy angels there and they haven't been paying much attention to winged ponies lately.
I'm sure they'd love to practice on more than each other. And Pandora wouldn't be much fun, unless they want to play with dolls.

From the look of Charity's eyes, I think she's in the wrong eternal reward land now. Shouldn't her horns be starting to grow now?
Zachuriel should watch out, Charity is all bottled sexual frustration and ready to teach some lessons; even if she does not know what she is teaching!

Which does leave one wondering about girl angels in dresses flying over male angels? Especially, when the lady angel is air standing overhead with legs apart. No wonder the guy angels are so frustrated; surely there are far more assignations happening? There must be some well known angel parking spots in shrubbery or on pin heads...

Now about that "No fair, Do-over" whine from Pandora?

Alexander Collins

Post by Alexander Collins »

The look on those angel's faces is exactly how I feel about this web comic: Completely confused.

brasca

Post by brasca »

ATheok wrote:
brasca wrote:I didn't know what that toing sound effect was until I noticed Charity's hair was unbraiding. It's certainly a first since even the shrink bomb didn't affect whatever she uses to bind up her hair. Say what you will about Charity she does care for Prudence.
I never figured out why shrink bombs didn't work on everything.
Glasses, tooth fillings, earrings, clothes, all do not shrink with the victim/target, except hair scrunches?
Neither Charity nor Lucretia's glasses shrank and we haven't seen the effect on earrings, but I imagine it would be painful and fortunately none of the people affected by the bomb were wearing any. Considering how these are supernatural beings that can heal from grievous injuries they probably have no need for fillings so that wouldn't be a problem. Moreover, the food in heaven probably is free of all the problems of Earthly food. As for scrunchies I'm going to assume there was enough elasticity to keep working despite the decrease in size.
ATheok wrote:From the look of Charity's eyes, I think she's in the wrong eternal reward land now. Shouldn't her horns be starting to grow now?
Zachuriel should watch out, Charity is all bottled sexual frustration and ready to teach some lessons; even if she does not know what she is teaching!
Righteous fury is likely permitted as long as it's directed at demons.
ATheok wrote:Which does leave one wondering about girl angels in dresses flying over male angels? Especially, when the lady angel is air standing overhead with legs apart. No wonder the guy angels are so frustrated; surely there are far more assignations happening? There must be some well known angel parking spots in shrubbery or on pin heads...
I think those dresses are too long to get enough light for a good upskirt. Unless the angel falls over as what happened while Charity was making a mad dash to intercept Prudence I think those gowns are designed to sexually frustrate any potential ground level peeping.

I was going to say Charity looks better with her hair down, but she also looks too similar to Abby or Naomi so it's probably for the best if she continues wearing her hair in braids.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

neverever underestimate Pru
ImageImage

LegendaryKroc

Post by LegendaryKroc »

I can see those two still aren't very bright. They needed Charity to tell them what to do upon discovering the girl that talked them into making out was a demon and a wanted criminal who was getting away with (for all they knew) a young kidnapped angel. Probably explains why they're stable hands and not bureaucrats.

And IIRC, last time Prudy and Dora met, the latter defeated the former just by flicking her on the nose and pulling her halo over her eyes. I suppose we'll call it a draw now.

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Hooray Prudence! Now she should get a promotion. :)

LegendaryKroc

Post by LegendaryKroc »

@BlairFan Or at least some leniency with her sentence. :)

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Yay, Prudence! ^_^

Bambikles

Post by Bambikles »

You go girl, Prudy ! :)