Dangerously Chloe 25-07-16 Innocent cherub eyes

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Jason Waltrip

Dangerously Chloe 25-07-16 Innocent cherub eyes

Post by Jason Waltrip »

New Strip! Charity may be more affected by seeing Daniel and Nuriel naked than Prudence was! http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips- ... herub_eyes
Last edited by Jason Waltrip on Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Re: Dangerously Chloe 25-07-16 Innocent cherub eyes

Post by 'J' »

[RonPerlman] Fall [/RonPerlman]
Yet still, I live...

Insectoid

Post by Insectoid »

She's on the slippery slope now... :-j
For those curious: my avatar is an artistic rendering of a spaceship I drew for a primitive (by today's standards) multiplayer online game called XPilot. (More about both on my website.)

Bzzz.

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

Won't anyone think of the innocent churub eyes!? ;;)

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

4 breast pressed real hard, bringing the juice out and filling the air with the aroma

such good memories of KFC
ImageImage

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Give Charity her due: her imagine spot shows her most realistic (initial) response and actual physique...

Storm-forge mystique

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

Actually... I wonder what exactly the sexual mores of Heaven are, given that Naomi glugging "good juice" made her a cheerleader for lesbian sex... not to mention the bigender psychopomp bisexual at least (and it would stun me if only) in female form...

Maechris

Post by Maechris »

While I still think Eeriecuties-verse's angels and demons are a case of "Dark is not Evil, Light is not Good" and "Order vs Chaos", other then anatomical correctness of Ken dolls a fun idea regarding 'angel sexuality' I once came upon is that beings related to the ultimate source of all forms of love and filled with that sort of ultimate altruistic love themselves might essentially let it spill over to that aspect of their life if it ever surfaced. Making all angels bi/pansexual in a sense, since their love wouldn't differ.

... That or they're so f-in thirsty anything will do.
More often than not people fail to see the entirety of the issue, and focus on a single facet of it. Ask yourself what makes you right before you set fire on other people for being wrong. // "Chemical reactions between the kawaii and uguu hormones.Within the Desu Gland. This is near to the upper Moe muscle."

brasca

Post by brasca »

Storm-forge mystique wrote:Actually... I wonder what exactly the sexual mores of Heaven are, given that Naomi glugging "good juice" made her a cheerleader for lesbian sex... not to mention the bigender psychopomp bisexual at least (and it would stun me if only) in female form...
Not to mention willing to give Teddy a handjob.

While it's abundantly clear that angels are sexually repressed they're desires might actually be quite tame due to a lack of imagination. Daniel and Nuriel were at best crossing swords which would certainly float some yaoi boats, but it's not a home run and neither is the game of connect 4 Charity imagines playing with Teddy.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

This is where I usually come up with some spiffy line but I got nothin', so I'll just say I love the look Charity has in the last panel.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

Also, Charity apparently considers skinny-dipping perfectly acceptable provided one is on Earth and there is water nearby.

Random Passer By

Post by Random Passer By »

Sorry, I can't help myself... She is Affected not Effected.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Varanus wrote:Also, Charity apparently considers skinny-dipping perfectly acceptable provided one is on Earth and there is water nearby.
In the bonus strip from the book Charity and Prudence bathe in a hot spring located on Earth which isn't all that far removed from skinny-dipping.

This might actually be a mutually beneficial situation for Charity and Teddy. Since Teddy's soul is in danger of damnation Charity could justify being his girlfriend to save him from that fate and being in the current body he's in Teddy could satisfy Charity's bicuriosity.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

thing is

Charity wants to be the GF of Teddie? or of Teddy? or both?
ImageImage

Abraxas

Post by Abraxas »

Varanus wrote:Won't anyone think of the innocent churub eyes!? ;;)
Someone Save Prudence's innocence

She's not meant for the 2Sluuty4Lyfe! style!