Dangerously Chloe 14-07-16 Come along Abigail

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Jason Waltrip

Dangerously Chloe 14-07-16 Come along Abigail

Post by Jason Waltrip »

New Strip! Even caught and dragged away, Abby can still get the best of Pandora! http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips- ... ng_abigail

FuzzyFace

Re: Dangerously Chloe 14-07-16 Come along Abigail

Post by FuzzyFace »

Starting to like this girl more and more.

SAGG

Post by SAGG »

It's about time SOMEBODY gets the best of Pandora. :D Girl demon's been running amuck in this comic long enough... :ymdevil:

Insectoid

Post by Insectoid »

I am liking Abby's cleverness more and more. :))
For those curious: my avatar is an artistic rendering of a spaceship I drew for a primitive (by today's standards) multiplayer online game called XPilot. (More about both on my website.)

Bzzz.

brasca

Post by brasca »

SAGG wrote:It's about time SOMEBODY gets the best of Pandora. :D Girl demon's been running amuck in this comic long enough... :ymdevil:
Yes, but do you really want her help? Pandora delights in making people regret what they ask for and how Abby is making her angry.

Osaru Sensei
Location: Sweden, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster

Post by Osaru Sensei »

Insectoid wrote:I am liking Abby's cleverness more and more. :))
She clearly listened well in class.
Spidrift wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:16 pm
She is indeed a wonderful artist who could doubtless turn her hand to anything, but from what I've seen, I don't get the feeling that she's very interested in depicting some of those bits in all their wrinkly Lovecraftian glory.
Wanna chat with me in realtime? Click my webpage button. In case I happen to be online, anyways...
He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it. –– Eldrad Ulthran, Farseer of Ulthwé
The very moment I understood Callie was my fav character.
High Priestess in the Church of Brasca

Sk'thloq

Post by Sk'thloq »

Holy shit, Pandora's expression in the final panel. =))
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sk'thloq R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

:ymhug: HUGS! :ymhug:

Tako

Post by Tako »

Okay... what is Abby doing in Heaven? Why hasn't she been already promoted to Discord/Troll Demon, like Tia Darkness? She could skip like,at least three years or training and go straight to fieldwork.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Watching Pandora chew her own liver over being repeatedly outsmarted by Abigail is worth checking for an update of this comic... ^_^

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Why is Pandora even listening to a word Abigail is saying right now? She's obligated to do shit all the little brat says, at this point.

She was forced to go to Heaven to retrieve the little brat, who deliberately killed herself in order to rescue an angel that didn't need rescuing. This isn't Pandora's first time sneaking into Heaven (she's done it before - and hasn't seemed to have met with any ill repercussions for doing so) - so why worry about it, now?

Are we to believe that Abigail would actually lie to the angels (by maybe saying Pandora is there to cause them harm) and risk dying completely just to save an angel who clearly wasn't being mistreated (that should have been obvious to the kid by now).
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

The Prankster Outpranked.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Osaru Sensei
Location: Sweden, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster

Post by Osaru Sensei »

Also, gotta love smug Abby in panel 3.
Spidrift wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:16 pm
She is indeed a wonderful artist who could doubtless turn her hand to anything, but from what I've seen, I don't get the feeling that she's very interested in depicting some of those bits in all their wrinkly Lovecraftian glory.
Wanna chat with me in realtime? Click my webpage button. In case I happen to be online, anyways...
He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it. –– Eldrad Ulthran, Farseer of Ulthwé
The very moment I understood Callie was my fav character.
High Priestess in the Church of Brasca

brasca

Post by brasca »

Fluffy wrote:Why is Pandora even listening to a word Abigail is saying right now? She's obligated to do shit all the little brat says, at this point.

She was forced to go to Heaven to retrieve the little brat, who deliberately killed herself in order to rescue an angel that didn't need rescuing. This isn't Pandora's first time sneaking into Heaven (she's done it before - and hasn't seemed to have met with any ill repercussions for doing so) - so why worry about it, now?

Are we to believe that Abigail would actually lie to the angels (by maybe saying Pandora is there to cause them harm) and risk dying completely just to save an angel who clearly wasn't being mistreated (that should have been obvious to the kid by now).
Pandora really isn't in the best position to refuse. If Abby exposes her as the notorious criminal at worst she'd be captured and at best escape, but have no way of easily sneaking back into heaven and if she returns without Abby's soul then she faces eviction from her and Teddy's house.

I understand if you don't like Abby since I don't care much for her, but I don't like Pandora neither so no matter what someone I don't like loses in this scenario.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Well, no - I ain't a great fan of Pandora, either; however, Pandora has no obligation to be ordered around by the brat by this point. Abigail threatened to blame her death on Pandora if Pandora didn't come to Heaven with the life juice to restore her to life. Considering how quickly Pandora was ready to grab the brat and leave, chances are good that she has that life juice on her person by now. Abigail threatening to expose Pandora at this point would be just as detrimental to her own well being as it would to Pandora's, as they're the only ones who are aware that Abigail hadn't died naturally.

Unfortunately, Pandora is too dense to realize this and won't be using it to her advantage.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Just because Pandora is momentarily furious doesn't make her a dense. Like I said she's the kind of person who will make you regret asking for help. If! If