Dangerously Chloe 11-07-16 A bad bad girl

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

brasca

Re: Dangerously Chloe 11-07-16 A bad bad girl

Post by brasca »

SAGG wrote:You know, it just occurred to me: Recall that Pandora suddenly kissed Charity that time when Pandora was helping Chloe escape. Knock Charity out cold from the shock? Might've also knocked something else loose, if you know what I mean... :ymdevil:

http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips- ... _intruders
Perhaps, but I think Pandora might be very adept at reading people seeing as how she was able to get Charity hot and bothered just by what she whispered into her ear. http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips- ... e_thoughts I think she knew within a few seconds of seeing her that she was bicurious.

Of course angels are so sexually repressed Charity is probably in denial about being a heterosexual much less a bisexual.
lordoffiling wrote:Christian ruleset for heaven and hell confirmed, btw.
Either that or he's just very popular in Heaven since he's the boss' son, but I don't think this strip is going to delve too deeply since religion can be a very touchy subject.

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

SAGG wrote:You know, it just occurred to me: Recall that Pandora suddenly kissed Charity that time when Pandora was helping Chloe escape. Knock Charity out cold from the shock? Might've also knocked something else loose, if you know what I mean... :ymdevil:

http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips- ... _intruders
Just to clarify, it wasn't simply shock, she used paralysis lipstick on both her and Zachuriel (says so a few strips later).

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Pandora...

It's like Blair and Zii had a love child! :x
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Don, that was a sensitive post. (Shudder.) ;)
Gee, Teddy is more mischievous than I thought, according to Charity. :-?

TeddyLove

Post by TeddyLove »

Well, apparently charity can tell if someone loves christ just by looking at them.
I must say, thats a pretty wierd talent, perhaps it will help the plot soon?

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

I think that was just wishful thinking on her part. Or she just couldn't get herself to say the word "breasts".

They're evil in Heaven you know. They have to stay covered at all times. Even when feeding a baby, somehow.
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

who would have thought at the beginning of this series that some straight men will end up lusting Teddy?
ImageImage

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

lordoffiling wrote:They're evil in Heaven you know. They have to stay covered at all times. Even when feeding a baby, somehow.
"As in heaven, so on Earth."

And I always thought breasts were heavenly. :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Don, that must be so, just take another look at Charity. ;)

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

wiseguy wrote:who would have thought at the beginning of this series that some straight men will end up lusting Teddy?
Wiseguy, personally, I prefer Teddi, but whatever. ;)