Dangerously Chloe 4-07-16 Distraction

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Jason Waltrip

Dangerously Chloe 4-07-16 Distraction

Post by Jason Waltrip »

New Strip! Charity and Pandora run into each other. I mean it. They really run into each other! http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips-dc/distraction

Storm-forge mystique

Re: Dangerously Chloe 4-07-16 Distraction

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

Sexy singles in your area!

...who is that, though? [REDACTED]? EDIT: Teddy? EDITx2: ...yeah, Teddy.
Last edited by Storm-forge mystique on Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

See 'Dora sow discord. Sow, 'Dora. Sow. :ymdevil:
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Mesmer7

Post by Mesmer7 »

That "sexy girl" is probably Teddy.

Insectoid

Post by Insectoid »

I'm guessing Teddy as well. :))
For those curious: my avatar is an artistic rendering of a spaceship I drew for a primitive (by today's standards) multiplayer online game called XPilot. (More about both on my website.)

Bzzz.

Alexander Collins

Post by Alexander Collins »

[-X Pandora is a bad influence even by demon standards.

Storm-forge mystique

I just realized... Teddy now instinctively covers his breasts. How long has it been? (Plus whatever the divine presence he was getting up to with Kimmy...)

Mr. Bee

Post by Mr. Bee »

With Teddy looking like Chloe, he might be getting a pair of busty black haired bespectacled beauties coming for him now, one from above and one from below. I wholeheartedly approve! :D

rpr

Post by rpr »

Those pictures look like "polaroid" (for the youngest of you: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Instant_film). What is this, 1970?

brasca

Post by brasca »

Mr. Bee wrote:With Teddy looking like Chloe, he might be getting a pair of busty black haired bespectacled beauties coming for him now, one from above and one from below. I wholeheartedly approve! :D
Well we know Lucretia has the hots for Chloe so that's highly likely, but with Charity I'm not so sure. She definitely wants Zachuriel, but I remember that time Pandora impersonated Chloe and whispered certain impure suggestions into her ear. Charity was quite unnerved by it. I suppose it's open to interpretation, but maybe Charity is a little bicurious. Perhaps Pandora knows that even if she doesn't since I don't know why else she'd tell her Teddy is attracted to her. The angels are all so repressed I'm not sure if Charity could admit to being a heterosexual since that would be admitting attraction which could lead to lust. Given their similarities in appearance I'm sure there will be a plot involving mistaken identities somewhere in the future. I pray they do. :ympray:

Mackus

Post by Mackus »

Given that we already established that angels are horribly sexually repressed, what are they odd that Charity is secretly lesbian or bisexual?
It'd also be source of wacky hijinks: "Its not like am trying to find her because I am interested or anything!"
Well, its not guaranteed though. She looks more horrified than horrified+aroused when looking at the pictures.

Storm-forge mystique

Who says she's even pretending to be straight? She may be just plain repressed... after all, when Naomi downed a can of Heaven juice, one of the first things she did was try to set up two girls.

Tython

Post by Tython »

That was more a result of Naomi's nice girl levels going into overdrive and she thought that since Triana was done with men romantically speaking she would prefer a woman hence the whole set up.

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Storm-forge mystique wrote:I just realized... Teddy now instinctively covers his breasts. How long has it been?
http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips- ... eep_eating
Mr. Bee wrote:With Teddy looking like Chloe, he might be getting a pair of busty black haired bespectacled beauties coming for him now, one from above and one from below. I wholeheartedly approve! :D
If only one of them would wear their glasses so they could actually see through them, as they used to do...

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

"Haste makes waste." Somebody around here has to stand up for good old-fashioned virtues, even if it has to be me. :-? :-? ;-?
;))