Dangerously Chloe 23-06-16 Put your clothes back on

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Jason Waltrip

Dangerously Chloe 23-06-16 Put your clothes back on

Post by Jason Waltrip »

new Strip! Pandora (a.k.a. Chastity Abstinence) continues to bamboozle the angel pony boys, Daniel and Nuriel! http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips- ... es_back_on

FuzzyFace

Re: Dangerously Chloe 23-06-16 Put your clothes back on

Post by FuzzyFace »

OK, so these angels are the prototypical D&D "lawful good" = "awful stupid." They didn't even notice that when she took off her clothes, her wings came off with them :)

Darkdrifter

Post by Darkdrifter »

New "STRIP" indeed!
Hur-hur! B-)

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

Why did it take me so long to notice that her halo is fake?

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

No idea. She's always had that fake halo on a stick.

And, wow, those have been wrapped around her fingers 20 times, then snapped. In this heaven, doing gay stuff probably leads to instant hellification. :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

brasca

Post by brasca »

FuzzyFace wrote:OK, so these angels are the prototypical D&D "lawful good" = "awful stupid." They didn't even notice that when she took off her clothes, her wings came off with them :)
I think the angels are all so worried about breaking this rule or that they don't have time to notice such things and Pandora knows that well enough to exploit.

Teerack

Post by Teerack »

This is hot. Please introduce an incubus guy D: I REALLY want to see a hot demon guy who is a total scaredy cat wuss around Chloe and Pandora but a cool around other girls. :P

brasca

Post by brasca »

You'd think you'd see more of them about. I'm sure they need to get their V cards punched and plenty of horny angels like Charity to accommodate.

Passing Through

Post by Passing Through »

Teerack wrote:This is hot. Please introduce an incubus guy D: I REALLY want to see a hot demon guy who is a total scaredy cat wuss around Chloe and Pandora but a cool around other girls. :P
brasca wrote:You'd think you'd see more of them about. I'm sure they need to get their V cards punched and plenty of horny angels like Charity to accommodate.
Incubi are transmogrified succubae in this comic, we don't see them because the girls are afraid they'll get stuck as boys (or part boy) if they try it.

TJgalon

Post by TJgalon »

That only a rumor, and unsure how true it is,
"Somebody just stake me now"

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Also, there are confirmed to be male demons. They're not an all-female species.

As for the two angels... *facepalm* followed by *headdesk* x 2. =_=

Insectoid

Post by Insectoid »

These boys aren't very bright... she's holding her fake wings in her hands and they don't notice. Too distracted by the sexy I guess. ;)

Now Pandy... don't forget about Abby... she's why you came up here!
For those curious: my avatar is an artistic rendering of a spaceship I drew for a primitive (by today's standards) multiplayer online game called XPilot. (More about both on my website.)

Bzzz.

Passing Through

Post by Passing Through »

Error of Logic wrote:Also, there are confirmed to be male demons. They're not an all-female species.
They aren't incubi tho, which is the type of boy demon requested. Also, given that succubae breed by getting human males pregnant, I would suggest that that those other demons are another species entirely.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

They only get human males pregnant because the male demons avoid that particular duty like the plague...
And I would suggest that 'incubus' is as much a job description as a type. Succubae need training for their function in the Abyssal hierarchy, so it's not all nature.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

brasca wrote:You'd think you'd see more of them about. I'm sure they need to get their V cards punched and plenty of horny angels like Charity to accommodate.
It would be hilarious if they turned out to be like the Metatron from Dogma "down there".
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)