Dangerously Chloe 6-06-16 Coast is clear

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Jason Waltrip

Dangerously Chloe 6-06-16 Coast is clear

Post by Jason Waltrip »

New Strip! Abby is eager to git while the gittin's good but Prudence is hesitant to disobey her punishment. http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips- ... t_is_clear

brasca

Re: Dangerously Chloe 6-06-16 Coast is clear

Post by brasca »

Well if Prudence has to have a corrupting influence, better it be Abby than Pandora.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

"Get thee behind me, Satan!" :P
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

FuzzyFace

Post by FuzzyFace »

Not sure how, "your friend, whose name you don't know, can get you dessert" fits into the sentence, "your nourishment shall be restricted to the nutritional essentials."

Insectoid

Post by Insectoid »

That last panel. Prudence, stop being so darn cute... :x
For those curious: my avatar is an artistic rendering of a spaceship I drew for a primitive (by today's standards) multiplayer online game called XPilot. (More about both on my website.)

Bzzz.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Abby is a bad apple, but the dessert is good.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Osaru Sensei
Location: Sweden, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster

Post by Osaru Sensei »

Sadly I fear the dessert plan is soon to be deserted (Sorry Pru.)
Spidrift wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:16 pm
She is indeed a wonderful artist who could doubtless turn her hand to anything, but from what I've seen, I don't get the feeling that she's very interested in depicting some of those bits in all their wrinkly Lovecraftian glory.
Wanna chat with me in realtime? Click my webpage button. In case I happen to be online, anyways...
He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it. –– Eldrad Ulthran, Farseer of Ulthwé
The very moment I understood Callie was my fav character.
High Priestess in the Church of Brasca

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

They'll find themselves in the dessertless desert...
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

After all, what are ghostly visits good for, if they don't bring you dessert?
:)) :))

Sk'thloq

Post by Sk'thloq »

Insectoid wrote:That last panel. Prudence, stop being so darn cute... :x
That's impossible. :ymhug:
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sk'thloq R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

:ymhug: HUGS! :ymhug:

Bambikles

Post by Bambikles »

How immaterial Abby is supposed to bring heavenly dessert to Prudy while she can't touch a Pegasus. She can get into a bottle though, I suppose the rules of ghostly physics are quite flexible. :|

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

It'll be imaginary dessert. :-$
ImageImage