Dangerously Chloe 23-05-16 Heaven Torture

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Jason Waltrip

Dangerously Chloe 23-05-16 Heaven Torture

Post by Jason Waltrip »

New Strip! Abby finds Prudence! And she don't look too good! http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips- ... en_torture

FuzzyFace

Re: Dangerously Chloe 23-05-16 Heaven Torture

Post by FuzzyFace »

Heavenly hunger strike? Will she even recognize Abby?

ATheok

Post by ATheok »

Prudence is depressed!

She definitely needs a large dose of mana juice. A pitcher full would be a good start.

I'm not sure Abigail popping through the door as a ghost will greatly improve Prudence's mood. Until Prudence realizes that Abigail thinks highly enough of Prudence to mount a rescue effort.

What can ghosts do, beside haunt?

Speaking haunted, did Teddy get enough air so he can get back to kissing, er, whatever?

Insectoid

Post by Insectoid »

Well whattya know, Abby actually succeeded in finding her. Getting her out is another matter...

Poor Pru looks awful. :( She could really use some of that mana juice. Or maybe sunshine juice. :))
For those curious: my avatar is an artistic rendering of a spaceship I drew for a primitive (by today's standards) multiplayer online game called XPilot. (More about both on my website.)

Bzzz.

Sk'thloq

Post by Sk'thloq »

Nooooo! What's happened to my poor Prudy? :(( =((
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sk'thloq R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

:ymhug: HUGS! :ymhug:

UnsightlyWalrus

Post by UnsightlyWalrus »

Looks like Prudy has been fun deprived. :(

This seems like an unusually harsh punishment for heaven for such a small slight. It's not like she caused some kind of noticable trouble.

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

ATheok wrote:I'm not sure Abigail popping through the door as a ghost will greatly improve Prudence's mood. Until Prudence realizes that Abigail thinks highly enough of Prudence to mount a rescue effort.

What can ghosts do, beside haunt?
Laying odds on Abigail hopping in and taking Pru for a joyride...

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

UnsightlyWalrus wrote:Looks like Prudy has been fun deprived. :(

This seems like an unusually harsh punishment for heaven for such a small slight. It's not like she caused some kind of noticable trouble.
I don't think she was punished, other than being forbidden to leave Heaven. She can decide whether to open or close the door and she was free to chuck that note to the mortal realm.
If I recall correctly, neither her absence of leave nor her return was officially registered, so there wasn't likely any official censure.
Charity wasn't even angry with her when she "drugged" her preparatory to hauling her back home, and she's the one that came and got her.
:-/ So... she's done this to herself. And that is quite a ghastly thought in and of itself.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Yeah, Prudence is likely being stubborn.

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

I love how Abby has picked up succubus-style cursing. She did it a few pages back too.

Also: I don't think Prudence is doing this to herself. I think she's suffering some manner of ailment and Charity is just assuming she's being a baby about being made to come back. I'm also guessing Pandora will somehow end up being the key to fixing her.
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

I think Prudence has happy memories of leaving Heaven and having fun adventures on Earth. Now she's missing all that and she's depressed. :-?

brasca

Post by brasca »

lordoffiling wrote:I love how Abby has picked up succubus-style cursing. She did it a few pages back too.

Also: I don't think Prudence is doing this to herself. I think she's suffering some manner of ailment and Charity is just assuming she's being a baby about being made to come back. I'm also guessing Pandora will somehow end up being the key to fixing her.
I thinks she's just sulking. I know Naomi fed her well, but I can't imagine anything on Earth is as good as what Heaven's got.

zenaku

Post by zenaku »

*blink* Okay, mayyybe I missed something way back... but Pru just called her an Angeloid. Is that supposed to be a term for a young angel? Cause everywhere else, it means a angel android...

X3N0-Life-Form

Post by X3N0-Life-Form »

^ "Cause everywhere else, it means a angel android..." ^

What ?

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

ITC, Abby actually learns to FOCUS.

Character development! :)
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)