Dangerously Chloe 19-05-16 Locker Room

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Fluffy

Re: Dangerously Chloe 19-05-16 Locker Room

Post by Fluffy »

Don Alexander wrote:Well, I've seen 12 year old girls dressed like they were 18 and aching to get laid... So...
I doesn't make it any less disturbing.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

LegendaryKroc

Post by LegendaryKroc »

Quite the view. Abby doesn't know what she's missing.

But I award her top dollar for creative planning and strategy. She really is good at this.

Maechris

Post by Maechris »

Fluffy wrote:
Don Alexander wrote:Well, I've seen 12 year old girls dressed like they were 18 and aching to get laid... So...
I doesn't make it any less disturbing.
I'd put it on the carb of the fact kids do seem to get interested in such matters more early now combined with the fact she is a comedy character. Do note she mostly just enjoys seeing the bodies and her reactions are likely over-the-top for such a young person on purpose, but she still regards forcing the other gender to kiss one another (and kissing in general) primarily for 'pranking potential', which shows her interest is still relatively childish.

Plus it seems no one can 100% confirm her actual age xD I can only speak for boys in regards to how sex is/was back in my day perceived in the 11-14 range, however.
More often than not people fail to see the entirety of the issue, and focus on a single facet of it. Ask yourself what makes you right before you set fire on other people for being wrong. // "Chemical reactions between the kawaii and uguu hormones.Within the Desu Gland. This is near to the upper Moe muscle."

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

She's at the point where the hormones are just beginning to kick in, but not beyond sense or control. (Chloe and Pandora were probably right to give her The Talk - just not the succubus version.) So girls that age look for safe-zone versions of sex appeal. She's getting into boy bands, and may have a fantasy imaginary boyfriend who'd die for her but who lives somewhere distant and wouldn't want to kiss her, and she's noticing that cute guys' torsos give her feelings, but she's not going to do anything about it (apart from pour a lot of pocket money into boy bands' bank accounts) for a few years yet.

In other words, it looks to me like she's being written quite realistically, but not sleazily.

(An interesting comparison is Ruby in SDB, who was suffering from repressed sexuality when she first appeared, and spent a few dozen strips on an accelerated version of the safe zone stage as her own interests surfaced. Except in her case, the safe zone was yaoi, because she's too old for boy bands.)
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Maechris

Post by Maechris »

LegendaryKroc wrote:Quite the view. Abby doesn't know what she's missing.

But I award her top dollar for creative planning and strategy. She really is good at this.
A combination of "I have a succubus at home" with "I'm a girl who falls sufficiently low on the Kinsey's scale" makes this view 'low level and not worth observing', is my guess :D
More often than not people fail to see the entirety of the issue, and focus on a single facet of it. Ask yourself what makes you right before you set fire on other people for being wrong. // "Chemical reactions between the kawaii and uguu hormones.Within the Desu Gland. This is near to the upper Moe muscle."

supremz

Post by supremz »

Isn't it creepier for a bunch of people on the internet to feel the need to be the ones to say if a 12-13 year old should dress the way they want to?
HEY LOOK APPARENTLY CANADA HAS FASCISM TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://8ch.net/fringe/res/76453.html#76485

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Supremz, everybody should do what I want them to.
(Just kidding.) ;)
I say, if one doesn't like how someone else dresses, one shouldn't look at that someone, more than necessary.
:-?
Last edited by BlairFan on Fri May 20, 2016 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bambikles

Post by Bambikles »

But, but, but... why would angels need a locker room ? :-\

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Bambikles, there's too many of those filthy succubi sneaking into heaven, that's why. ;)

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

To keep all the male angels from exploding?

Heaven is probably the most gender-segregated place imaginable. I bet the restrooms don't even open their doors for the other gender.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Bambikles

Post by Bambikles »

No I mean, why would they need to change clothes that way ? Some magic could do the trick. I know it's all for fanservice but...

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

supremz wrote:Isn't it creepier for a bunch of people on the internet to feel the need to be the ones to say if a 12-13 year old should dress the way they want to?
in itself, you right

but

A) lot of adults (and even their peers ) ask them to "dress the part" if you know what it means and try to groom them

B) sadly, lot of those girls actually KNOW what they are doing to others and they think it is a game to do that, and I not talking just dressing up in a sensual way to go as mildly as possible , but many girls who are 12 and under show in skycam and even in youtube MORE than what is shown in MAXIM magazine and in rare but actually happening cases, show more than what was shown in Playboy (before they decided to be like Maxim ) or even Penthouse and becomes part of the darkweb

------------------------------

bamblikes thought same but I guess we have to not take them as "God's angels" but as "Foes of the succubi and other demons" ( but that does not explain why the "good behavior just dead" people go to where they live if they are not "God's angels" )

so I guess we simply have to see it as "fan service"
ImageImage

supremz

Post by supremz »

Don Alexander that's probably why the idea of heaven being a paradise to please everyone's egos is constantly mocked in this series. :ympray: :D

Wiseguy yeah that is unfortunate and a very dark side of human sexuality but I wouldn't say it really applies to Abby. She's just a kid who's having fun taking advantage of all these ridiculous opportunities. Imagine what Chloe herself had to endure during all that time in Succubus city. ;;)

I doubt her big brother would let her fall into any sort of danger, as absentminded as he may seem at times, considering how protective he's been towards Chloe in spite of everything they've been through.
HEY LOOK APPARENTLY CANADA HAS FASCISM TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://8ch.net/fringe/res/76453.html#76485