Dangerously Chloe 16-05-16 Where did she hide that note

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Sk'thloq

Re: Dangerously Chloe 16-05-16 Where did she hide that note

Post by Sk'thloq »

Osaru Sensei wrote:Anything with Kimmy in it automagically gets my approval.
I agree! :ymhug: Since I lean both ways, a gender-swapping character means I don't have to adjust my juvenile fantasies.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sk'thloq R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

:ymhug: HUGS! :ymhug:

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Neither does Alchemy... ;)

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Does anybody believe, like I do, that there is no note? As long as Pandora can't find any such note, the threat of expulsion hangs over her head.
And the only way to guarantee that she won't find the note, and remove that threat, IMHO, is if there is no note. :-? ;)

Abraxas

Post by Abraxas »

Yeah Pandora your demon cred is gonna be shot if peopl find out you got played by ABBY of all people

thats a big enough fail that not even the Doomguy would see you worth killing... and the Doomguy is literally fueled by killing demons

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

BlairFan wrote:Does anybody believe, like I do, that there is no note? As long as Pandora can't find any such note, the threat of expulsion hangs over her head.
And the only way to guarantee that she won't find the note, and remove that threat, IMHO, is if there is no note. :-? ;)
Pretty much.

rpr

Post by rpr »

BlairFan wrote:Does anybody believe, like I do, that there is no note? As long as Pandora can't find any such note, the threat of expulsion hangs over her head.
I was just thinking the same...
That would make Abby a much finer planner than must of us believed...

Insectoid

Post by Insectoid »

I will give Abby two thumbs up for deviousness if there is no note. ;)
For those curious: my avatar is an artistic rendering of a spaceship I drew for a primitive (by today's standards) multiplayer online game called XPilot. (More about both on my website.)

Bzzz.

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

SilentChaos87 wrote:I'm not convinced there even is a note. The mere threat of there being one is all one really needs to dorce Pandora to act.
SilentChaos87, oops, you got that idea before I did. I'm sorry I missed you there. The only real question I have on this theory, is whether Abby is smart enough to have thought of it. Of course, she's precocious, which may not mean she's also smart, but I guess she is, anyway. :-?

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

What i'm wondering is why Pandora is so scared of Teddy finding out, when she normally has no problem pushing him around.

Sk'thloq

Post by Sk'thloq »

Probably because she figures that Teddy won't back down on something like this, and Chloe will probably back him up.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sk'thloq R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

:ymhug: HUGS! :ymhug:

SilentChaos87

Post by SilentChaos87 »

BlairFan wrote:SilentChaos87, oops, you got that idea before I did. I'm sorry I missed you there. The only real question I have on this theory, is whether Abby is smart enough to have thought of it. Of course, she's precocious, which may not mean she's also smart, but I guess she is, anyway. :-?
Aww, I'm not one to get up in a tizzy over people having the same idea as me. If anything I'm glad that others are having the same thought as me. I've been posting here long enough to know a lot of the time this forum can go full blown hivemind. :P
Tropemaster General
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward, Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition.
As a gamer I acknowledge and respect those who play for fun. So long as they acknowledge and respect that I also play to win.

pwbritt

Post by pwbritt »

Hello Everyone,

Is Pandora supposed to be somewhat younger than Chloe?

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Just look at the size of her horns...
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

IIRC, chronologically they are the same age, but her encounter with the Doom Panties™ advanced Chloe's power level artificially.
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

mittfh

Post by mittfh »

Meanwhile, it seems as though on one previous trip to heaven, Pandy "borrowed" an angel uniform...