Dangerously Chloe 5-05-16 Dear Pandy

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

forgotten

Re: Dangerously Chloe 5-05-16 Dear Pandy

Post by forgotten »

I think Pandy could just show the note Abby left her to Ted to avoid been blackmailed.

Judanas

Post by Judanas »

Well played brat. Well played.

I'm surprised you got into heaven with that degree of skill with ruthless blackmail.

Treader

Post by Treader »

Cortez wrote:Guess Abby did think this through. I also wonder what a pissed off Teddy would do.
"So all the shit that happens to me is a photo-op, but the airhead she met once being 'trapped' in Heaven is a life-or-death situation... whatever, better talk to Kimmy. What was the Angel expecting mortals to do about this, anyway? "

crimzontearz

Post by crimzontearz »

Sooooo now all Pandora has to do is show THAT note to Teddy as proof what Abby is actually doing saying "hey if you find a suicide note by Abby it is a fake, congrats Teddy we are rid of the idiotic brat"

Wow....she is THAT stupid she is trying to blackmail someone by giving them the evidence that discredits her own leverage for the blackmail.

Can she PLEASE stay dead and gone? Or is Pandora, Mistress of pranks and manipulation, gonna turn stupid all of a sudden and NOT realize that she really has to do nothing?

Hyper Magi

Post by Hyper Magi »

Wishing Abby to be dead and gone is wishing Teddy to go through an immense amount of pain. Annoying or not she is basically the only family he has left, and it clear that he loves her.
Sparking now, search within your soul to find the answer!
Push yourself to the edge, give 1000%!

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Wow, that scythe must be easy-insert.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Lerianis

Post by Lerianis »

crimzontearz wrote:Sooooo now all Pandora has to do is show THAT note to Teddy as proof what Abby is actually doing saying "hey if you find a suicide note by Abby it is a fake, congrats Teddy we are rid of the idiotic brat"

Wow....she is THAT stupid she is trying to blackmail someone by giving them the evidence that discredits her own leverage for the blackmail.

Can she PLEASE stay dead and gone? Or is Pandora, Mistress of pranks and manipulation, gonna turn stupid all of a sudden and NOT realize that she really has to do nothing?
Except that Teddy has the "Pandora mean!" to point to as to the note from Pandora being made-up by Pandora herself in order to get out of the blame for Abby's scything. So..... Abby is still up on the devious spectrum here.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

forgotten wrote:I think Pandy could just show the note Abby left her to Ted to avoid been blackmailed.
Except Teddy would just think Pandora was lying.

dmra

Post by dmra »

The note Pandora is holding basically says that Abby "killed" herself because Pandora refused to help her. It also contains instructions on what Pandora needs to do to revive her.

Somehow I don't think that Pandora showing the note to Teddy, having ignored the contents and left Abby properly dead, is going to get her off the hook.

Quote removed. The DAMNed

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

I doubt there's actually a note. I doubt there's actually a secret place only she and Teddy know about, for that matter. What you're seeing is a kid's plan in action.

Still. Good job on Abby's part, recognizing that Pandora values her place on Teddy's house so much that she wouldn't do anything to risk it.

Besides. Even if everything presented here is true, what's Pandora going to do? Show this note to Teddy to exonerate herself? How would that help?

Pandora: "See? Abby did this to herself, therefore I don't have to do anything!"
Teddy: "Um, okay, I'm glad you didn't kill my sister, but it doesn't matter. Save her or I'm kicking you out."
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

Mr. Bee wrote:How the? Her arms aren't long enough! How'd she gain enough force to plant the scythe into her skull and fall back on the bed like that?
I'm thinking a tool of soul reaping is going to pierce you a lot easier than a normal weapon.

Sk'thloq

Post by Sk'thloq »

lordoffiling wrote:I doubt there's actually a note. I doubt there's actually a secret place only she and Teddy know about, for that matter. What you're seeing is a kid's plan in action.
That's what I was thinking too. But I doubt Pandora's willing to call her bluff.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sk'thloq R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

:ymhug: HUGS! :ymhug:

Crystafent82

Post by Crystafent82 »

Cortez wrote:Guess Abby did think this through. I also wonder what a pissed off Teddy would do.
It is usually the nice guys that can be the worst when you finally manage to piss them off. I think there is a tv/anime trope about that.
You can never be too old to have fun.

If you can't tell by now, English is not my first language.
Eisu wrote:The nipples makes a lot of difference, it's all technical.
You can quote me on that too.

Darkdrifter

Post by Darkdrifter »

Judanas wrote:Well played brat. Well played.

I'm surprised you got into heaven with that degree of skill with ruthless blackmail.
Well this was all done on the pretense of helping rescue a friend...
So maybe heaven operates on an 'Ends-Justify-the-Means' protocol??

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

I've never seen Pandora get so freaked out. Way to go, Abby, way to go! ;))