Dangerously Chloe 18-04-16 Trapped in heaven

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Jason Waltrip

Dangerously Chloe 18-04-16 Trapped in heaven

Post by Jason Waltrip »

New Strip! We learn two things! Paper is a coveted nesting material for birds. And the letter falls into Abby's lap. uh, well...head actually. http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips- ... _in_heaven

Tython

Re: Dangerously Chloe 18-04-16 Trapped in heaven

Post by Tython »

Well to bust into heaven and kidnap an Angel this should be interesting, also we will find out if Teddy's condition has been reversed.

Alexander Collins

Post by Alexander Collins »

5$ say that Chloe's first is with Zachuriel. He is already getting boinked by Pandora and she doesn't seem like the clingy type. Then she can go after Teddy. :-?
Last edited by Alexander Collins on Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

hightechartist

Post by hightechartist »

So apparently Abbey has picked up saying "pitchforks". That's a nice touch.

Insectoid

Post by Insectoid »

Abby saying "pitchforks", heh.

Well, the letter didn't reach its intended recipient, but it found the next best one, I guess. ;)
For those curious: my avatar is an artistic rendering of a spaceship I drew for a primitive (by today's standards) multiplayer online game called XPilot. (More about both on my website.)

Bzzz.

Alexander Collins

Post by Alexander Collins »

Question is will Abbey try to go by herself because of everything that is going on with Chloe?

Quote removed. The DAMNed

Insectoid

Post by Insectoid »

Here's a better question: how would Abby accomplish doing that? Unless she has some sort of magical artifact (like Pru's halo, as Naomi discovered), the only way she'd get to heaven by herself is by... you know. :( So she'd probably ask Pandora for help, since she's supernatural and happens to know how to sneak in.
For those curious: my avatar is an artistic rendering of a spaceship I drew for a primitive (by today's standards) multiplayer online game called XPilot. (More about both on my website.)

Bzzz.

Sk'thloq

Post by Sk'thloq »

I just hope this leads to some character development for Abby.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sk'thloq R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

:ymhug: HUGS! :ymhug:

Abraxas

Post by Abraxas »

God in the EC verse has a sense of humor

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

Okay, there are coincidences (like a bird just happening to snag the letter moments before it reaches its target) and then there are absurd coincidences (like another bird just happening to get in a fight with the bird over the letter causing the letter to just happen to contact someone else who knows the one who wrote the letter).

Still, I look forward to seeing how this goes.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

Varanus, there is a higher power of fate that made this happen, superior to the powers of those in heaven and the realm of Chloe and Pandora and realm where Alchemy is................ put together
ImageImage

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

And that power, is the power of PLOT. ;)

brasca

Post by brasca »

hightechartist wrote:So apparently Abbey has picked up saying "pitchforks". That's a nice touch.
I thought it odd she would say that at first until I looked closer and saw the letter hit Abby instead of Naomi. I just wonder who she's going to recruit for her rescue mission. I suppose Pandora will sign on for the usual fun and mayhem.

ATheok

Post by ATheok »

Varanus wrote:Okay, there are coincidences (like a bird just happening to snag the letter moments before it reaches its target) and then there are absurd coincidences (like another bird just happening to get in a fight with the bird over the letter causing the letter to just happen to contact someone else who knows the one who wrote the letter).

The birds are interceptors. One owner of an interceptor could be Gabrielle, another could be Charity. The question leaves one wonder whose is the second bird.

All Abigail has to do is to glance at the posters Naomi is putting up.

Abigail has picked up odd curse words. One can just hear her in the schoolyard... A quick way for people to start thinking, "witch".

There is far more angels in Heaven than just Zachuriel; and according to Pandora, they're very repressed and easily manipulated.

Does Teddy seducing an angel for Chloe solidify Teddy's damnation forever?

Metathiax

Post by Metathiax »

Of course Naomi couldn't get that letter, It would ruin her whole alien theory.