Dangerously Chloe 7-04-16 Moving forward

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

wiseguy

Re: Dangerously Chloe 7-04-16 Moving forward

Post by wiseguy »

or break while using a dildo, brush or anything like that

and in some cases a hit to pelvic area might do it also

and in some very rare occasions, if girl is still virgin, and is in the pool while a guy climax inside it, or even pass his hand full of semen through her private area might get her pregnant, and her hymen breaks when she gives birth
ImageImage

baymansk

Post by baymansk »

can't she just fuck death? doubt she could kill al and easier than teddy somehow going out and finding somebody who deserves to die that he'd be cool with telling cholie to bone. teddy is being dumb again

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

with strange aeons, even death may die
Yet still, I live...

mittfh

Post by mittfh »

Stupid idea to get around the 'dying during intercourse' problem: acquire several angelic "energy drinks", take one immediately before they get into bed and others as needed...

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Aw, that's really sweet. Chloe & Teddi 4 ever!
:)

Tako

Post by Tako »

mittfh wrote:Stupid idea to get around the 'dying during intercourse' problem: acquire several angelic "energy drinks", take one immediately before they get into bed and others as needed...
That wouldn't allow Teddy to regrow lost body parts, and I doubt it would keep him alive if Chloe bites his throat open, rips off his head or eviscerates him. Virgin succubi kill their mates not because they suck all their life energy, but because they lose control and physically tear their lover's bodies to pieces.

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

I'm unsure how this is Teddy's fault at all. All he wanted was a GF, Chloe came and said "I'll be yours but then kill you!" and he was all "Well, no thanks!"

She's also the one who travelled to the past to ruin his life to begin with.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

was not "his fault" and neither "her fault"

he was pushed into making a wish that he was not seeking

she came on orders of the idol

she tried to change past so he would have a GF before he had made the wish, but unintentionally made things as they were, plus also changed personality of Jacqui again unintentionally

is simply(taking aside that it is the writer's mind, and taking it as real people) the "alignment of the stars"
ImageImage

ATheok

Post by ATheok »

Oh yeah, that was worth a week's worth of published strip...

Allegedly girls like to play dress up so Teddy is wearing the sluttiest dress Alchemy could find... Like everyone just dresses up for the day at home; when they're inflated way over max plastic doll inflation standards.

All of a sudden Teddy displays some common sense and responsibility; yet couldn't figure out that domestic troubles are best met in comfortable jeans and shirt? Or in gym clothes as Chloe displays so well.

If Teddy is suddenly so responsible, why isn't he asking questions of Chloe about how 'they' could solve the problem?
It is Chloe's de-virginization according to succubus rules that is needed. Along with any other so called rules regarding the contract.
A contract that should specify Teddy's wish explicitly!

Plus, even Mr. responsible Teddy and Chloe should have figured out by now that they need to seriously talk about their relationship. First love is overwhelming and missteps are regretted for life. That, and no one wants the woman scorned to be a truly from hell succubus...

Teddy wished for a 'girlfriend', i.e. a loving friend; not a quickie, not sex with a virgin. Killing a contracted soul during sex may be a demon god's amusing take on a wish for sex, but that is not what Teddy wished for.
It seems to me that even demon gods get comeuppance for breaking contracts by purposely misunderstanding contractual language. Perhaps Teddy should become the new demon god as punishment for ba'alwhatever breaking his word?

Anyway, I've lost most of my interest in following the deliciously twisted Dangerously Chloe's Earth life. From deliciously twisted to just stupid is a long way in such a short time.

We miss you Cassandra!