Eerie Cuties 04-04-16 Siren Brawl pg 1 of 12

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

True_Avery

Re: Eerie Cuties 04-04-16 Siren Brawl pg 1 of 12

Post by True_Avery »

Cortez wrote:Did they officially become a couple?
I... don't actually even know. Last I remember it was seemingly agreed between them that they were, but I don't think anything ever much happened with that other than a verbal agreement... I think? I recall they kissed, flirted a bit, but it was honestly hard to tell if Faith was just manipulating her the entire time. Tiff seemed confused about it, but Faith sounded pretty sure.

Now that you ask me I have no idea.
Play Kindred Spirits on the Roof! Play Starlight Vega! Play Ladykiller in a Bind!

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Giz wrote:Soft reboot... we acknowledge what happened in the past but we're trying to give this a fresh start so new readers can jump in without too much prior knowledge.
I think "soft reboot" in general use is more like DC's various Crises - not quite "wipe everything away and start from scratch", but lots and lots of retcons.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

Cortez wrote:
True_Avery wrote:Ya know, I do hope that Tiff and whatsherface are still a couple. I forget her name - been awhile since I read EC.

Edit: Faith, thats right.
Did they officially become a couple?
Tiff considered the possibility, but was still undecided. Their last interaction had Tiffany offering Faith a bribe, to get Faith to accept letting Cerise off the hook.

Passing Through

Post by Passing Through »

brasca wrote:As far as monster hunting is concerned we can rule out vampires so Layla and Nina won't be appearing, but that doesn't mean we won't see some old familiar faces or perhaps some new characters.
I'd think the whole 'accursed daystarlight' malarkey would put paid to their involvement. I'm not really expecting to ever see Layla again tbh. Maybe as a cameo, but...

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Oh, it's so nice to see it in color again. Any beach is fine. I wonder if a bully might come along and kick sand in their faces??

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Just to make it clear, these are the stories funded for the *Cverse during the KS (although "get the stories coloured" technically wasn't funded - it fell $11k short - and this Tiff story has apparently grown two pages in the telling, so obviously they're not beholden to precisely what they said):

EC:
  • Tiff story, art by Fernando Ruiz ("ten pages", actually 12)
  • Brooke/Nina/Ace story, art by Fernando Ruiz ("five/six pages")
  • Kade/Ace/Dio story, art by Fernando Ruiz ("five/six pages")
  • Tia/Blair story, art by Dan Parent ("five/six pages")
MC:
  • Mels story 1, art by Dan Parent ("ten pages")
  • Mels story 2, art by Dan Parent ("five/six pages")
BlairFan wrote:Oh, it's so nice to see it in color again. Any beach is fine. I wonder if a bully might come along and kick sand in their faces??
Well, there was a character who Tiff doesn't like very much who's going to show up... viewtopic.php?f=10&t=13098&p=560314#p560298

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Now hear this.

Now hear this.

Tiff, HUZZAH! :ymparty:

That is all.
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Searcher
Skipper of the S.S.Shipper

Post by Searcher »

:D :ymparty: Any new EC and or Tiff is a reason to par-r-r-ta :ymdevil:
"Vegetarian: an old Iroquois word for Bad Hunter." Stolen from Azrael
“My books are like water, those of the great geniuses are wine. (Fortunately) everybody drinks water.” ~Samuel Langhorne Clemens
Robin Williams, a man who used his natural talents to make people smile, to laugh, to spread joy, to let everyone else feel alive; so no one else ever had to suffer as much as he has.

Sk'thloq

Post by Sk'thloq »

Yay, Tiff! :ymparty: :ymhug:
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sk'thloq R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

:ymhug: HUGS! :ymhug:

Tako

Post by Tako »

Can we hitch Tiffany with Teddy? I think he would make a good boyfriend-sidekick for Tiff: By the time Dangerous Chloe ends he will probably have an encyclopedic knowledge about Cryptids of the Outsider type, and he may gain some shapeshifting powers of his own, plus he seems good with gadgets and has the common sense that Tiff lacks.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

Tako wrote:plus he seems good with gadgets and has the common sense that Tiff lacks.
She's a ditz, but she's hardly lacking common sense, 'cuz we've seen how smart she can be several times.

tau neutrino

Post by tau neutrino »

brasca wrote:As far as monster hunting is concerned we can rule out vampires so Layla and Nina won't be appearing, but that doesn't mean we won't see some old familiar faces or perhaps some new characters.
Tiff seems to be picturing various types of sea monsters, such as a squid and a bipedal lamprey. The real antagonist will probably be Tracy Milligan.
Cortez wrote:
Alexander Collins wrote:The similar hairstyles. Add some horns and you'll see what I mean.
Torrid isn't the only woman with that type of hair.
It could just as easily be Jacqui or even Tracy from Ma3.
Gotoh wrote:
Tako wrote:plus he seems good with gadgets and has the common sense that Tiff lacks.
She's a ditz, but she's hardly lacking common sense, 'cuz we've seen how smart she can be several times.
Will she be the buffoon from EC, or the more competent version from MC?

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

BUFOOOOOOON!

scnr
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

UnsightlyWalrus

Post by UnsightlyWalrus »

This page reminded me of Vampire: the Masquerade Bloodlines where you indeed can fight a sharkman and even eldricht horrors. :YMDAYDREAM: