Dangerously Chloe 31-03-16 Hey

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

lordoffiling

Re: Dangerously Chloe 31-03-16 Hey

Post by lordoffiling »

For those who are wondering, there's a lot more to this page than you think. Look at the sunlight on the floor in all four panels. Look at how, with the exception of the tip of her tail, Chloe doesn't budge so much as a millimeter.

The takeaway is, she hasn't so much as shifted in her chair in hours. This is giving us a look into her state of mind, and building tension for the next page.

"Phoned in." Pfheh.
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

tau neutrino

Post by tau neutrino »

Azrael wrote:Okay, Jason, you really needed to introduce very slight changes to the background of each frame there just to screw with people. :p
Like Doonesbury?

Countbleh

Post by Countbleh »

Actually a bit repulsed by the attitude that Teddy being made to suffer through this is okay because he's "sexy" now.
Get some fucking help, people!

brasca

Post by brasca »

It's called making lemonade out of lemons. If my feminine form was as hot as Teddy I would definitely be trying on outfits. Well actually I'd probably hit the karaoke bar and sing all of my favorite female artists without it being weird.

forgotten

Post by forgotten »

He is simply a boy in a dress.

brasca

Post by brasca »

How many boys do you know with breasts that size?

Abraxas

Post by Abraxas »

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

Countbleh wrote:Actually a bit repulsed by the attitude that Teddy being made to suffer through this is okay because he's "sexy" now.
Get some fucking help, people!
1. His current state is protecting him to some degree from Chloe's instincts. Teddy himself was relieved about this. His only suffering is having to endure some play from the girls, which he was clearly not all that upset about. Yes he is worried about not knowing how to turn back, but he's overcome worse things. He also has the comfort knowing that there is probably a way to turn back, just not one that any of them know yet.
2. If anything this is going into sweet territory in that Teddy is apparently more concerned with how Chloe is feeling than about his own problems.

So yeah, I'm not repulsed though I also am rather apathetic toward the whole "Teddy looks like a girl" thing beyond how it is serving the story currently.

magco2000

Post by magco2000 »

Poor Teddy now is a victim of the fanservice :))
Gary approves
this topic or post

Image Image
shh :-$ ... Pandy is sleeping / Tiff :x

forgotten

Post by forgotten »

brasca wrote:How many boys do you know with breasts that size?
https://youtu.be/UT8XQcaVUtI

Alexander Collins

Post by Alexander Collins »

...Of course he is wearing a dress. More importantly, what is Teddy up to exactly? Is he going to try and have a serious talk with her? :-?. Pretty brave given the current situation.

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

that's the thing about teddy; regardless of whether he's storing them inside or outside his body at the moment, the lad has balls
Yet still, I live...

brasca

Post by brasca »

forgotten wrote:
brasca wrote:How many boys do you know with breasts that size?
https://youtu.be/UT8XQcaVUtI
Pandora said it's still his body just rearranged a lot. The extent is somewhat unclear, but if I had to use character examples I would say Teddy is more like Ramona from Sticky Dilly Buns than Rain from Magick Chicks or Senna from Menage a 3. As such he is almost completely female except for a few chromosomes and definitely not a boy in a dress. Now if he wants to maintain his identity as a boy he can, but for everyone out of the loop he would just be a female who wants to be a trans male.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

unless he takes a "new personality and name" (like I am Ted's cousin)

he will be seen as "Ted decided to be a woman, including breasts"

the people out of the loop would not be part of the storytelling
ImageImage

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

I hope Chloe won't resent Teddy for leaving her alone for so long. I guess his best excuse is that he was entertaining a guest (Alchemy). :-?