Dangerously Chloe 28-03-16 Playing dress up

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Jason Waltrip

Dangerously Chloe 28-03-16 Playing dress up

Post by Jason Waltrip »

New Strip! While Chloe sulks, Abby, Alchemy and Pandora have plans for Teddy's new look! http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips- ... g_dress_up

Alexander Collins

Re: Dangerously Chloe 28-03-16 Playing dress up

Post by Alexander Collins »

For the love of God, Bhudda and men everywhere Teddy Decarlo, show some backbone! You have gone through hell and back, its time to put your foot down. Do not put on those dresses. Jeans! T-shirt!

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Teenage AAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGST! :p
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

SAGG

Post by SAGG »

Alexander Collins wrote:For the love of God, Bhudda and men everywhere Teddy Decarlo, show some backbone! You have gone through hell and back, its time to put your foot down. Do not put on those dresses. Jeans! T-shirt!
I concur. I really think Teddy has far more important things to do than to play dress up... :-?

crimzontearz

Post by crimzontearz »

In other news Gary and Teddy share the same great great great grandfather...Yielding MacSpineless

ChrisU11

Post by ChrisU11 »

Poor Teddy. I love this. Still, where'd they get the clothes? If some of them belong to Abby they definitely won't fit. Unless they can somehow trigger a shapeshifting reflex where his body changes to reflect the original owners body of said clothes. Maybe this is shapeshifting 101. Advanced shapeshifting obviously allows them to create clothes as well. Something Chloe has demonstrated in past episodes. Can't wait to find out. :)

FuzzyFace

Post by FuzzyFace »

The most likely answer is that they are Chloe's clothing

Storm-forge mystique

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

Makeover, makeover, makeover, makeover...

Wordsmith

Post by Wordsmith »

FuzzyFace wrote:The most likely answer is that they are Chloe's clothing
The one's that Kimmy is supplying could be from her own collection [highly doubtfull] to having come from previously reaped people's wardrobe at death.

Also, I think it's pretty obvious from Pandora's reactions that she actually care both about Chloe [the most, they are best friends after all] and Teddy. For once she's shooting from the hip and being honest about C&T's relationship and how it's playing out right now. Being true to her nature though she can't help but twist the knife in Teddi's back by agreeing to a dress up session. All we really need now is for Kimmy to suggest the makeover and it's on like Donkey Kong.

Sk'thloq

Post by Sk'thloq »

I love Pandora's expression in the last panel.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sk'thloq R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

:ymhug: HUGS! :ymhug:

Insectoid

Post by Insectoid »

Pandora and Alchemy are enjoying this way too much. :))
For those curious: my avatar is an artistic rendering of a spaceship I drew for a primitive (by today's standards) multiplayer online game called XPilot. (More about both on my website.)

Bzzz.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Alexander Collins wrote:For the love of God, Bhudda and men everywhere Teddy Decarlo, show some backbone! You have gone through hell and back, its time to put your foot down. Do not put on those dresses. Jeans! T-shirt!
crimzontearz wrote:In other news Gary and Teddy share the same great great great grandfather...Yielding MacSpineless
Yes stand up to the only people who have access to supernatural knowledge and devices. How well do you think that would work out for him? The difference between Teddy and Gary is the former does stand up for himself. Remember that time he declined Naomi's offer to go on a date. He changed his mind when the threat of violence was applied, but that' was actually a sensible decision given the situation presented to him. Teddy is in a spot right now and will just have to play along, but on the upshot he could probably smack Abby and it wouldn't be considered abusive.

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Wordsmith wrote:Also, I think it's pretty obvious from Pandora's reactions that she actually care both about Chloe [the most, they are best friends after all] and Teddy. For once she's shooting from the hip and being honest about C&T's relationship and how it's playing out right now. Being true to her nature though she can't help but twist the knife in Teddi's back by agreeing to a dress up session.
Yeah. She doesn't do anything she sees as malicious (although her view of that may be a little skewish).
Insectoid wrote:Pandora and Alchemy are enjoying this way too much. :))
But not exactly in the same way... (If Alchemy ptonged to male form, s/he'd have a double-polaroid)

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

Pandy: "let's be even nicer to Ted, needs a BF"

Abby: "yeah!!!!! maybe my Math teacher!!"

Ted: "no no no, I want Lacy"
ImageImage

Hyper Magi

Post by Hyper Magi »

Why exactly is Teddy spineless? He hasn't even put on the dress yet(keeping in mind he didn't personally put on what he's wearing right now).
Sparking now, search within your soul to find the answer!
Push yourself to the edge, give 1000%!