Dangerously Chloe 24-03-16 Girl shaped now

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

ChrisU11

Re: Dangerously Chloe 24-03-16 Girl shaped now

Post by ChrisU11 »

We have an additional complication in that Teddy is already under suspicion for being "gender fluid" from the time Chloe had to impersonate him. Even if he gains the ability to control his shapeshifting, doesn't a momentary loss of concentration cause him to revert, at least partially, to his current default form? What if Chloe has to impersonate Teddy again but Miss D'Amour is also expected to teach class? Is this the weekend? Do they have enough time to figure this all out? (Doesn't time in Hell run differently?)

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

Cortez wrote:
Kenny_Uroboros wrote:Vampires. wait. Ted, you live with two demons, have met angels, are currently talking with A grim reaper, and thats after a trip to hell. Are vampires real? No! they're freaking unicorns.
Demons existing isn't proof that vampires also exist.
But is a reason not to be surprised by learning that they do. :p

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

vampire hunter D wrote:
Alexander Collins wrote:
Mackus wrote:Abby. Die. Break a leg. Have your hair shaven off in your sleep. Srsly, fck you!
A bit extreme but yes. Abbey, Kimmy and Pandora are no help at all and need to be punished. At the very least told off for being them.
That's a bit unfair to Pandora. She's at least tried to be helpful. Not lie she could have predicted Kimmy doing something like she did.
A succubus with chaotic, selfish and anti-authoritarian tendencies who enjoys playing pranks on and exploiting everyone around her is more helpful than Abby, who once claimed Teddy was the only family she had left due to parental abandonment.
That says a mouthful.

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

Sk'thloq wrote:I have to throw in my two cents about Abby's character, not just in this chapter, but in several recent chapters as well. In the beginning, while Abby had a selfish streak, it was still clear she loved Teddy. Now, it almost seems like she doesn't give a rat's ass about him, and just wants to see him suffer.
There's a big difference between being too immature to take someone's problems seriously and actually wanting to see them suffer. Abby is the former.

I have siblings who said much worse things than Abby about each other when they were younger and it didn't mean they actually wanted to see them suffer.

Basically you all are taking Abby way too seriously.
Zippy wrote:1) Last time, Chloe (after licking him to confirm he was still 'really' male), said that her blood had given him her shapeshifting power, and was defaulting to her form, but he had no control over it "yet". Half-dose notwithstanding, there's no reason to think that wouldn't still apply - the effects have supposedly been boosted, not locked. How easy it would be for him to gain such control is unknown.
At the very least it sounds like it would be more difficult now than before, thanks to the current transformation now being "super stable."

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

lordoffiling wrote:Actually the blood draining isn't a bad idea. Not all at once, but if you drained it a bit at a time over a long period, you'd eventually thin the Chloe/Kimmy mixture to the point where it was no longer effective.
Can I interest you in homeopathy? :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

Ordinarily no. But consider, his body isn't making more Chloe blood, nor is it making more ectoplasm. Both are just wandering around his bloodstream. So logically, if you drained a bit of his blood once a day for... like, I dunno, I'm guessing it'd take a long time by this method... But eventually, you'd get it all. Or at least enough that its effects were no longer apparent. Like enforcing a half-life on it.
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

Teerack

Post by Teerack »

Will Teddy actually start dating Lacy now? :o

tau neutrino

Post by tau neutrino »

brasca wrote:
rogermart wrote:If they're bringing a vampire, please oh please let it be Layla :D
Why? Chloe and her didn't exactly part on the best terms. If anything I'd love for this to be an excuse for a Nina cameo.
They probably went back to their normal relationship after the Doompanties were removed, esp. since Layla went through something similar with Quintessa.
washu wrote:I'd welcome Layla, but Stephanie Kane and Charlotte Roth might be a better choice. Doubt they're showing up though :ymsigh:
Stephanie's and Charlotte's anti-transformation techniques seemed pretty hit and miss, which is why they ultimately had to accept help from PETM.
Zippy wrote:VC/PMS isn't canon to EC/MC/Chloe, only the reverse.
I've been wondering if the VC/PMS is in a parallel universe where the existence of cryptids became publicly known (maybe because of the mothmen or reptilids).
wiseguy wrote:maybe Layla's mom?
Not a bad idea, since Maria's bite has eliminated toxic substances like alcohol from people's bloodstreams before.
Don Alexander wrote:
lordoffiling wrote:Actually the blood draining isn't a bad idea. Not all at once, but if you drained it a bit at a time over a long period, you'd eventually thin the Chloe/Kimmy mixture to the point where it was no longer effective.
As I mentioned before, Keith Richards supposedly had his blood replaced, although it was actually hemodialysis. Would that work?

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

tau neutrino wrote:
brasca wrote:
rogermart wrote:If they're bringing a vampire, please oh please let it be Layla :D
Why? Chloe and her didn't exactly part on the best terms. If anything I'd love for this to be an excuse for a Nina cameo.
They probably went back to their normal relationship after the Doompanties were removed, esp. since Layla went through something similar with Quintessa.
Chloe was gone the very next day, yes? And there's been no sign on-panel that Chloe's had any contact with the CH gang since she left for TA.
tau neutrino wrote:
Don Alexander wrote:
As I mentioned before, Keith Richards supposedly had his blood replaced, although it was actually hemodialysis. Would that work?
Doubt it. If succublood™ shares any physical properties with human blood (and, given the distinction with ectoplasm, I think we have to assume so), it would stay on the "blood" side of the filter by design. The ectoplasm is more open, but if it's bonded to the succublood™ to keep it going around "Teddi"'s bloodstream, then it would also not be removed.

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Yes, Teddy, in your world, vampires are real. However, I recommend you avoid them, as they are such dreadful snobs.
Well, most of them are. ;)

Jecilyn

Post by Jecilyn »

I have been wondering, despite it being established, that Teddy is girl-shaped etc...and not fully-female...but really? Has this happened before, or is it conjecture based on _current_ data? Who's to say things wont change further the more he gives in the pleasures and delights of Chloe's form. (see 'Learn to Love myself' comic)

Would things become _more_ urgent to find him a cure if his body starting undergoing more of a change...e.g. Succubus horn stubs appearing, the beginnings of a tail..etc... How long before Teddy noticed? (or would he notice given his apparent obliviousness) If he began shifting to Chloe's twin, and given he's stated his new mission is to find her a boyfriend, what happens if he starts wanting one too...At what point do the others stop treating it all like an amusement, and actually realise they need to help resolve the issue. (Not sure Abby has shown enough yet to actually be bothered either way)

Hell, god forbid the Doom-panties show up again, and what that might mean for him.

Eventually I think I'd like to see Teddy returned to his normal self, but I also think for now I'm interested to see him deal with the life of Teddi, and what that might mean. Let him realise what Chloe deals with...and how hard it is for her. Would certainly stand him in good stead with her should he return to being full Teddy in the future. (The idea of him having to fill in for Chloe in training with Sergt. Slash-Stab is an interesting, if terrifying, one)