wiseguy

Re: Dangerously Chloe 24-03-16 Girl shaped now

Post by wiseguy »

maybe Layla's mom?
ImageImage

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Mr Picky wrote:Yes Teddy, vampires are real. Who knew?
Oh yeah; all of humanity for hundreds of years now!
washu wrote:I'd welcome Layla, but Stephanie Kane and Charlotte Roth might be a better choice. Doubt they're showing up though :ymsigh:
VC/PMS isn't canon to EC/MC/Chloe, only the reverse.

Passing Through

Post by Passing Through »

Zippy wrote:
Passing Through wrote:All the blood? Sounds like a good excuse for death and/or catching vampirism.
Well, EC vampires are born not made, so the latter probably wouldn't be a problem. But, yes, there would have to be some way to replace the blood as quickly as it came out in that situation, which doesn't seem like a very 'vampire' thing...
The villainous malefactors over in magick chicks appear to believe it's possible.

Actually, unless my memory is failing me, deep in the questions thread it was asked if Layla could turn someone. The answer was something along the lines of 'we haven't decided yet' as I recall. Hang on a sec... here we go.

Storm-forge mystique

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

All she says is "infection," not necessarily vampirism...

UnsightlyWalrus

Post by UnsightlyWalrus »

Teddy, you are not too young to be a teenaged mom. =))

Kenny_Uroboros

Post by Kenny_Uroboros »

Vampires. wait. Ted, you live with two demons, have met angels, are currently talking with A grim reaper, and thats after a trip to hell. Are vampires real? No! they're freaking unicorns.

Osaru Sensei
Location: Sweden, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster

Post by Osaru Sensei »

I'm sure Kimmy can locate some of her ol' schoolmates from Charybdis... but would they be under L, N or D in her phonebook?
Spidrift wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:16 pm
She is indeed a wonderful artist who could doubtless turn her hand to anything, but from what I've seen, I don't get the feeling that she's very interested in depicting some of those bits in all their wrinkly Lovecraftian glory.
Wanna chat with me in realtime? Click my webpage button. In case I happen to be online, anyways...
He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it. –– Eldrad Ulthran, Farseer of Ulthwé
The very moment I understood Callie was my fav character.
High Priestess in the Church of Brasca

Alexander Collins

Post by Alexander Collins »

:( I like this comic but I don't really like where the characters and story is going.

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

The fact that he would think that vampires didn't exist when he lived with succubi is not a point in his favor for intelligence :p

Mackus

Post by Mackus »

Abby. Die. Break a leg. Have your hair shaven off in your sleep. Srsly, fck you!

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

Actually the blood draining isn't a bad idea. Not all at once, but if you drained it a bit at a time over a long period, you'd eventually thin the Chloe/Kimmy mixture to the point where it was no longer effective.
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

maybe, but teddy's still got boy-insides, so bleeding out over a long period seems unlikely.
Yet still, I live...

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Kenny_Uroboros wrote:Vampires. wait. Ted, you live with two demons, have met angels, are currently talking with A grim reaper, and thats after a trip to hell. Are vampires real? No! they're freaking unicorns.
Demons existing isn't proof that vampires also exist.

TJgalon

Post by TJgalon »

I wonder why Ted things he going to go out and have sex with a guy now.
"Somebody just stake me now"

ChrisU11

Post by ChrisU11 »

I really like this developement. I'd like Teddy to eventually keep his shape shifting ability, which I suspect he'll need to eventually save Chloe and her friends from Hell. For now he'll have to learn how to master that particular skill. Perhaps a weekend session with Sergeant Slash-Stab. She could possibly mistake Teddy for Chloe insisting that he/she correct her hair. "I'm sorry sergeant. "I had an accident and I think I forgot." To which the sergeant would put her through a rigorous refresher program starting with the hair. "Give me a bouffant cadet love! "A beehive! "A Mohawk," "A rainbow Afro!" Etc...