Dangerously Chloe 10-03-16 More like ectoplasm

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Zippy

Re: Dangerously Chloe 10-03-16 More like ectoplasm

Post by Zippy »

Cortez wrote:I am liking that Pandora does seem concerned for Teddy lately. Unlike when he died last time.
To be fair, she may have laughed, but she also checked to see if he was actually dead immediately afterward.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

SHE SLIMED ME!
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Suntiger

Post by Suntiger »

Huh, if this makes Teddy part Reaper perhaps it will enable him to survive, or at least recover from, having sex with Chloe.
Saw ATheok had the same thought. Interesting to see how this progress.

Odd Man Out

Post by Odd Man Out »

Calling it, Teddy gains the ability to sense when he's in the path of impending doom but it doesn't help because he's always in the path of impending doom.

Maechris

Post by Maechris »

I presume if something has the power to permanently or temporarily set a person's race to 'nonhuman', mixing reaper essence with demonic shapechanger blood is that thing.
More often than not people fail to see the entirety of the issue, and focus on a single facet of it. Ask yourself what makes you right before you set fire on other people for being wrong. // "Chemical reactions between the kawaii and uguu hormones.Within the Desu Gland. This is near to the upper Moe muscle."

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Alchemy injected Teddy with ectoplasm??
That's the spirit!!!
;)

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

When Pandora is the one thinking most rationally in the building, the midden has already hit the windmill.

Cranium

Post by Cranium »

Since the demise of EC and MC I been hoping that DC would keep things fresh, but rehashing the Chloe blood seems strained. Not sure why Alchemy would think it be a good idea to put her 'blood' into him. Can only imagine that poor Teddy will one day mutate and he never be the same again ... horns and bi-chromatic hair along with bushy brows would be an interesting look. Was sorta hoping DC would focus more on Naomi, Prudence Gabrielle and perhaps pic up a few more of the members of EC/DC to add into the mix.
Have listed as friends: Artemisia, Bambikles, CFT, Don Alexander, Geeno, Gotoh, Insectoid, Schmorgluck, TJgalon, vampire hunter D
Tove is produced by Cassandra Wedeking's husband Severin Piehl click pic to partake of new comic.
“Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self." - Cyril Vernon Connolly (Born 10 September 1903 - Died 26 November 1974).
Grace head on Blair Body

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

Cranium wrote:Since the demise of EC and MC I been hoping that DC would keep things fresh, but rehashing the Chloe blood seems strained. Not sure why Alchemy would think it be a good idea to put her 'blood' into him. Can only imagine that poor Teddy will one day mutate and he never be the same again ... horns and bi-chromatic hair along with bushy brows would be an interesting look. Was sorta hoping DC would focus more on Naomi, Prudence Gabrielle and perhaps pic up a few more of the members of EC/DC to add into the mix.
Rehashing? The situation with the blood here is completely different, given it was planned by Pandora and related to a different problem.

And why would you expect the series to focus more on those characters than it does already? This is Dangerously Chloe after all, its predomiantly about her and those she lives with.

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

The only reason I can fathom for Alchemy's sticking of Teddy is that she has a big crush on him. Crushes are notorious for inspiring acts which sooner or later become big embarrassments. :-?