Dangerously Chloe 7-03-16 Only a half dose

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Spidrift

Re: Dangerously Chloe 7-03-16 Only a half dose

Post by Spidrift »

I assume that the reaper body is a supernatural construct, but a fully detailed one, not just a shell.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Shazam wrote:
magco2000 wrote:Can someone explain to alchemy she first needs to get shapeshifters powers? :))
Well she does. She is the manifestation of an abstract concept after all. She's already demonstrated her shifting genders, but I'd imagine it would also be more broad based on what region of the world she's harvesting at and how people expect her there.
I'm not so sure - remember how they edited that strip after it was posted from "skull face" to "skull face paint"? I took that to mean she has only two actual forms.

MissMadness

Post by MissMadness »

So what are the chances that Teddy will turn into a genderfluid death aligned sex demon now?

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

Is it safe to leave Chloe unattended right now...?
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

baymansk

Post by baymansk »

brasca wrote:
ThePonyGuy wrote:Protip for the readers at home: Don't go injecting random people's blood into yourself or others. It's, uh... it's not great.
I think Teddy is safe. Pandora might be a succubus, but the only one she's had sexual relations with is Zachuriel and he's probably safe. Alchemy I'm not as certain of, but I don't she gets all that much action.
not even an aids thing. its a "wrong bloodtype will cause immune reactions that poison and maybe kill you" thing until your body finishes purging it out (basically it can 'curdle' and kill you with clots, but if you're lucky it just makes you really sick...except you're probably pretty weak if you're getting transfusions in the first place not that that matters here specifically since thats not why they're doing it)

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

Clearly reaper and demon bloods are universal donors, at least toward humans. ;)

Paul
Location: Humble hewn-from-a-small-cliff living quarters deep in Mink Hollow

Post by Paul »

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha... =))

Somebody way back at the beginning of this strip compared Teddy meeting Chloe as an "Ah! My Goddess!" moment. This one in the series made me think back and realize that Teddy has been messed with as much as Keiichi Morisato. :ymdevil:

Lokitsu

Post by Lokitsu »

Succubus blood is apparently subject to the magical laws of sympathy and contagion. Sympathy means that part of something still contains aspects of the whole and is also still linked to that original object/person. Contagion means that you can take that small piece and use it to transfer those aspects to another object or person. In comics this is why the Hulk's blood will give you super powers and in real life its why many cultures believe you can cure impotence by eating tiger testicles.

brasca

Post by brasca »

baymansk wrote:
brasca wrote:
ThePonyGuy wrote:Protip for the readers at home: Don't go injecting random people's blood into yourself or others. It's, uh... it's not great.
I think Teddy is safe. Pandora might be a succubus, but the only one she's had sexual relations with is Zachuriel and he's probably safe. Alchemy I'm not as certain of, but I don't she gets all that much action.
not even an aids thing. its a "wrong bloodtype will cause immune reactions that poison and maybe kill you" thing until your body finishes purging it out (basically it can 'curdle' and kill you with clots, but if you're lucky it just makes you really sick...except you're probably pretty weak if you're getting transfusions in the first place not that that matters here specifically since thats not why they're doing it)
If Teddy didn't go into the same convulsions that Cerise did after ingesting Hecate's essence then it's probably safe for humans.

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

well, in vampires at least, we know that succu-blood (tm.) has very powerful addictive qualities, so 'safe' may be a relative term.
Yet still, I live...

mittfh

Post by mittfh »

Now all Teddy needs is to be injected with some angelic blood to complete the hat trick :)

Insectoid

Post by Insectoid »

I'm sure Prudence could be talked into it. :))
For those curious: my avatar is an artistic rendering of a spaceship I drew for a primitive (by today's standards) multiplayer online game called XPilot. (More about both on my website.)

Bzzz.

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Still the same night Charity shanghaied her back to heaven. She may not even have recovered from the tea yet!

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

I marvel at the superpowers of that shirt...

*installs more RAM*

*reboots osa.exe*

*hopes this will prevent future buffer underruns*
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

I'm positive it isn't even "blood" as we understand the term. These are supernatural creatures given human shape, their blood is probably more like some kind of spiritual essence.

If it were actual blood Teddy would probably be in serious trouble right now, unless the girls are both universal donors or he's a universal receptor.
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling