Dangerously Chloe 3-03-16 Redonculously sexy

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Maechris

Re: Dangerously Chloe 3-03-16 Redonculously sexy

Post by Maechris »

Zippy wrote:This didn't cause Alchemy's male side to wake up?

Also, that foamy-censorship is redonculous itself. Even if you can't get away without it, stupid advertisers'n'all, it could be done less.... blatantly - that's practically a whipped cream bikini...
My guess is either Alchemy became more comfortable and self-identified with her female side or her sexuality awakened thoroughly enough to no longer cause simple reactions like sexy woman = male side, interesting man = female side. That or better self-control.
More often than not people fail to see the entirety of the issue, and focus on a single facet of it. Ask yourself what makes you right before you set fire on other people for being wrong. // "Chemical reactions between the kawaii and uguu hormones.Within the Desu Gland. This is near to the upper Moe muscle."

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Or she has fantasies as a girl as well as fantasies as a male, and an all-girl threesome trumps her male impulses. For now.

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

Mackus wrote:Alchemy best girl.
Here's a though: Are reapers strong enough to survive mating with inexperienced succubi?
One would assume so if normal demons and angels are considered strong enough (one would imagine reapers are at least equal to them on the power totem pole, if not above them).

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

"Redonculous"? I must consult Wiktionary immediately! :?

Tako

Post by Tako »

Teddy: Oh, of course I wouldn't mind sharing! But you should turn into a guy, Chloe is into guys.
Alchemy: Okay! Ah! AH! YES! YES! AAH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHH! WHY?! I CAN'T STAND THE PAIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!
Pandora: Oh, don't be a pussy, you will regenerate!

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

Where does the Mà3 Universe get their soap? The suds appear to cling only at very specific places! :))

TeddyLove

Post by TeddyLove »

I really hope the writers will start cooling down on the fan-service. This is getting annoying.

TwoWayStar

Post by TwoWayStar »

Varanus wrote:Poor Chloe looks to be really out of it. I wonder if she has realized what is going on and is digesting the ramifications?

Edit: Ninja'd by the above post!
That seems pretty likely. It's actually why i couldnt event laugh at Alchemy being ridiculous. Chloe seems so down..kill Teddy/some random person or die. It's literally just her biology.

I want Eerie Cuties back up...maybe Chloe could contact those old friends or look something up at some monster library or.. something! :/

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

TeddyLove wrote:I really hope the writers will start cooling down on the fan-service. This is getting annoying.
It's a comic about sex demons living with a teenager. The whole thing is fanservice.
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

Storm-forge mystique

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

I'm increasingly wondering why Chloe doesn't just "practice" on Alchemy. Alchemy's not going to say no, and Chloe's clearly bothered by the situation. If angels will work, presumably so will psychopomps, and I sincerely doubt they're all that fragile (Abdul Alhazred notwithstanding). All I can think is that she just finds her that unappealing...

magco2000

Post by magco2000 »

brasca wrote:Either Alchemy is bathing with Chloe because she called in that skinny dipping favor or this is just the norm in this EC-MC-DC universe. Just curious since if it's the latter then we readers can look forward to soapy scenarios like this for years to come. =p~
They do it to conserve water :p
Gary approves
this topic or post

Image Image
shh :-$ ... Pandy is sleeping / Tiff :x

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Storm-forge mystique wrote:If angels will work, presumably so will psychopomps, and I sincerely doubt they're all that fragile (Abdul Alhazred notwithstanding).
The question would be, are these strange aeons?
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

ATheok

Post by ATheok »

There are some odd anomalies that appear to be interfering.

Alchemy came into the picture when Chloe accidently killed Teddy teaching him how to kiss.

But, Teddy is supposed to last long enough to, er, deflower Chloe before expiring. Why'd he die so quickly?

Then Pandora interfered well before Chloe achieved ex-virgin status; which would should occur before Teddy gets collected by Alchemy.

Consider Pandora's comment, "...you're tastier than normal today..."; and Teddy is surprised that Pandora is tasting him.

Anyone else think that Pandora has been feeding on Teddy's hormones and life force when he and Chloe aren't watching? Enough of Teddy's life force and lust so that Teddy is much less randy or excitable than teenage boys should be?

a) The shower scene when Naomi popped in au naturel and offered to 'help'? A visitation that would definitively affect what a male is thinking with and make it very hard to run.

b) When Lacey is all 'excited' and wants to 'see' and 'touch' more; that alone should have made it hard to walk or even hide the blasted thing.

c) Valentine's day when Triana is dressed to kill, needs comforting and darned cute even as she bitches on. Triana jumps and shoves Teddy down in the seat. Another minor interaction that would have changed what organ I was using for a brain and made sitting calmly difficult. It would've taken an ice cream cake to chill me down some.

d) After Valentine's day when Teddy got a peep at Chloe in slave girl filaments. Another time that walking normally would be difficult and would cause others to say "Look at his pants!" All Teddy does is go "Whoa! What are you wearing?", "Does it have to do with the "surprise"?" Again, I wouldn't be thinking with my brain or walking so easy with a stiff leg.

e) Sgt. Slash-Stab actively goes into eroticism with Teddy. Even deeply frightened, any teenage boy would be racked with wanton desires and reactions.

f) Teddy is surrounded by desiring and sweet desirous succubi in their luscious au naturel shapes. Teddy even frames Lucretia's arrival as "Are you here to bone me to death too?"

g) Final bit of evidence: Teddy is in the pool naked. Naomi is naked. The very well formed Triana and Lacey are wearing skimpy bikinis and all three ladies are jiggling around Teddy. Any normal boy would be embarrassed as *ell AND excited as *ell and desperately hoping that something wonderful would happen. No, not run home for a quickie handshake wonderful; i.e. unless nothing better turned up.

All right, Pandora and maybe even Chloe are keeping Teddy's lust and life calm while keeping their selves fed.
Alchemy is really into sharing and quite ready. Just how often does a reaper get such a chance?
Pandora could even play!

Now what else could the creators/keepers of ''Dangerously Chloe' decide to throw in to keep us readers off-balance?
Triana showing up to give Teddy a piece of her mind?
Lacey showing up for joint 'home runs'?
Naomi deciding that she needs to have a serious talk with Teddy, now that she is lonely without Prudence?
Lucretia Devotion seeing two Chloe's in action can't resist and joins in too?

And, no doubt, so many more twists.

BioYuGi

Post by BioYuGi »

Did girl Teddy ever get a name? It'd be awesome if at some point she got her own tag. I wanted to go back and read the last time she appeared but couldn't find it.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Theodora would be appropriate. Dora for short; appropriate as Theodore is shortened to Teddy.