Dangerously Chloe 22-02-16 Was I sleep eating

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Spidrift

Re: Dangerously Chloe 22-02-16 Was I sleep eating

Post by Spidrift »

Demons of vice. They probably have a toolkit somewhere.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Maybe the kids are just really well-prepared because their parents up and left them, and they have a first aid-kit.

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

Yep. Same reason they keep chloroform in the house.

Anyway. Definitely Chloe's blood. Not only does Teddi also have freckles but the patterns match. So the next question is why did he (mostly) keep his face and hair this time? My money's on partial resistance. He's done this already so he's in slightly better control of his shape.
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

brasca

Post by brasca »

Find it amusing that in less than a minute of being a girl Theodora is concerned enough about her modesty to close up her shirt.

Passing Through

Post by Passing Through »

lordoffiling wrote:Yep. Same reason they keep chloroform in the house.

Anyway. Definitely Chloe's blood. Not only does Teddi also have freckles but the patterns match. So the next question is why did he (mostly) keep his face and hair this time? My money's on partial resistance. He's done this already so he's in slightly better control of his shape.
At a guess, I'd say the face keeping was down to someone competent mixing up the remedy this time.

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Anyone starting to get the impression that Pandora might, deep down, just about be a better person than Chloe? As much as she's an obnoxious freeloader who loves to wind people up, she has limits that seem to be ultimately rather, shall we say, less flexible than her compatriot...

tityanya

Post by tityanya »

A+ job Pandora! :)) :))

Potatopie

Post by Potatopie »

If you look closely, fem-teddy has freckles in the exact same spots on "her" new shoulders as Chloe does.

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

Zippy wrote:Anyone starting to get the impression that Pandora might, deep down, just about be a better person than Chloe? As much as she's an obnoxious freeloader who loves to wind people up, she has limits that seem to be ultimately rather, shall we say, less flexible than her compatriot...
I think Chloe is usually better-intentioned than Pandora, after all we are getting so excited over this because its one of the few rather selfless things we've seen Pandora do.

Pandora is certainly not overly malicious and it is notable/commendable how she has gone out of her way to avoid killing people (i.e. going after an angel to lose her virginity), but she is usually still quite selfish compared to Chloe (Chloe matching or exceeding her selfishness only when it comes to being possessive of Teddy).

So as to who is the better person, that I suppose comes down to whether you judge "better" purely based on results rather than heart or intentions. Perhaps the more important thing to note might be that when Pandora decides to do something good she is pretty competent at it compared to Chloe, who usually wants to do good but tends to find mixed results.

JTheCreator

Post by JTheCreator »

I already know DC has strict censorship, but all this talk about physics and modesty, and one would think boobs randomly growing under a tattered shirt would push it aside, not conform beneath like water. That kind of censorship always bugs me because it's completely illogical.
Behold, my current in development comic book series and the many links you could share for me!

Twitter Feed: https://twitter.com/DaemosChronicle

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Varanus wrote:
Zippy wrote:Anyone starting to get the impression that Pandora might, deep down, just about be a better person than Chloe? As much as she's an obnoxious freeloader who loves to wind people up, she has limits that seem to be ultimately rather, shall we say, less flexible than her compatriot...
I think Chloe is usually better-intentioned than Pandora, after all we are getting so excited over this because its one of the few rather selfless things we've seen Pandora do.

Pandora is certainly not overly malicious and it is notable/commendable how she has gone out of her way to avoid killing people (i.e. going after an angel to lose her virginity), but she is usually still quite selfish compared to Chloe (Chloe matching or exceeding her selfishness only when it comes to being possessive of Teddy).

So as to who is the better person, that I suppose comes down to whether you judge "better" purely based on results rather than heart or intentions. Perhaps the more important thing to note might be that when Pandora decides to do something good she is pretty competent at it compared to Chloe, who usually wants to do good but tends to find mixed results.
Basically, the way it comes across more and more to me is that any delusions of being a good person Chloe has are exactly that - delusions. She's Chaotic Evil in a nice skin, and Doompanties-Chloe is the "real" her.

Pandora, meanwhile, knows exactly who she is. And that certainly is not a nice person in very many ways. But, like I said, she seems to have limits in a way Chloe doesn't - when the chips are down, there's nothing Chloe won't do. Whereas as much as Pandora will gleefully lie, cheat and steal; she simply won't go as far as Chloe will to save her own neck (note that she did go back for "Clo-Clo" in her first arc once she found out that, rather than a minor inconvenience, Chloe would be in major trouble). Not a good person, but more Chaotic Neutral than outright Evil.

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

Wow. So, turn him into a woman and Chloe loses all interest.

That will leave a lot of the fan base sad :p

ATheok

Post by ATheok »

Neither Chloe or Pandora come across as inherently evil. Rather both seem to be on that gray road to heaven.

Teddy should worry about all of the stretch marks he is going to be showing.

And Naomi should be happy...

If I were Teddy, I'd stay in the basement till normalcy returns.

Geeno

Post by Geeno »

I doubt that 'Dora has thought this far ahead, but won't she have to keep Teddy in this form until they figure out how to get Chloe back to normal?
At least if she wants Chloe not to kill him.
PIXIE MEL!!!

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

ATheok wrote:Teddy should worry about all of the stretch marks he is going to be showing.
Shapeshifting powers. I don't think that's a problem! (Hell, last time "Teddi" looked to be less massive than Ted. And we've seen Chloe physically shrink)
ATheok wrote:And Naomi should be happy...
I don't remember it being suggested she was a lesbian ;) (Arti doesn't count!)

[Yes, I know. Quaagaars'n'all.]
ATheok wrote:If I were Teddy, I'd stay in the basement till normalcy returns.
I think "normalcy" fled that house permanently the moment Chloe brainwashed his dad into cheating on his mum with his aunt...
Geeno wrote:I doubt that 'Dora has thought this far ahead, but won't she have to keep Teddy in this form until they figure out how to get Chloe back to normal?
At least if she wants Chloe not to kill him.
Possibly, but even if she was a deeper thinker there really wasn't an alternative in the short-term. Teddy was at a 1%-and-dropping chance of surviving the encounter (presumably, gender-swapping injections were not a scenario the Deathtracker was programmed to consider...), clearly was not capable of overpowering Chloe enough to escape and even if Pandora was able & willing to physically intervene what would she have been able to do that a rabid Chloe couldn't counter? If nothing else, this buys time to consider more permanent options.