Dangerously Chloe 28-01-16 Tastier than normal

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Jason Waltrip

Dangerously Chloe 28-01-16 Tastier than normal

Post by Jason Waltrip »

New Strip! Don't go around hungry! Chloe's hankerin' for a hunk of... of... well... yeah... a hunk. Hankerin' for a hunk! http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips- ... han_normal

Tython

Re: Dangerously Chloe 28-01-16 Tastier than normal

Post by Tython »

Well pants to be darkened after that image of Chloe and given what Pandora said about being tastier then normal this will be interesting to see. Also Teddy seems to have a powerful Computer rig if he has video editing software. Well depending on which software he has on his rig.

Passing Through

Post by Passing Through »

Change of plan! Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeg iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

The return of Chaos and Doom!
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Insectoid

Post by Insectoid »

Dun dun DUN!
For those curious: my avatar is an artistic rendering of a spaceship I drew for a primitive (by today's standards) multiplayer online game called XPilot. (More about both on my website.)

Bzzz.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

So what i'm getting from Teddy's reaction to being licked is that Chloe licks him often.
Last edited by Cortez on Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Azure

Post by Azure »

Anyone else surprised that Teddy is completely unfazed by (who he believes to be) Chloe just licking his cheek? Does.. does she do that often?

And Pandora said "tastier than normal". So, she has a "normal" for how tasty Teddy is? When did this happen? Exactly what is Teddy *doing* with these succubi?

LonestarF1

Post by LonestarF1 »

It's been a while, but she definitely had a little bit of his "normal" back here: http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips- ... _education

Geeno

Post by Geeno »

Someone is f-ed. Literally and figuratively, though the two may happen to different people.
Figuratively, Pandora could be on the receiving end if Chloe detects her involvement.
PIXIE MEL!!!

brasca

Post by brasca »

Tython wrote:Well pants to be darkened after that image of Chloe and given what Pandora said about being tastier then normal this will be interesting to see. Also Teddy seems to have a powerful Computer rig if he has video editing software. Well depending on which software he has on his rig.
And yet oddly enough Teddy doesn't seem all that alarmed. He also doesn't seem all that excited to have a girl walk up and lick his face too. We all afterglow in our own way I guess.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

[Samuel L. Jackson in a Quentin Tarantino movie]
Dinner... *cocks guns* is cancelled.
[/Samuel L. Jackson in a Quentin Tarantino movie]
Cortez wrote:So what i'm getting from Teddy's reaction to being liked is that Chloe lucks him fairly often.
Congratulations, a double typo that makes the post completely non-sensical. :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Absinthe Green

Post by Absinthe Green »

"I will remember the kisses / our lips raw with love / and how you gave me everything you had / and how I / offered you everything that was left / of me." - CB.

rpr

Post by rpr »

Am I the only one who wonders what Abby holds in her hands? Some bags of potato chips or other? Also, she seems to be jumping down from... where?

tau neutrino

Post by tau neutrino »

rpr wrote:Am I the only one who wonders what Abby holds in her hands? Some bags of potato chips or other? Also, she seems to be jumping down from... where?
I was wondering about that too. It might be a single bag that she's torn in two to get the last remnants out. She might be jumping up and down in a tantrum because she's hungry.