Dangerously Chloe 25-01-16 Her temperature is

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Dr. Jamming

Re: Dangerously Chloe 25-01-16 Her temperature is

Post by Dr. Jamming »

Evil Chloe again? Something else? I've got no idea at this point... Nothing to do but shrug and see where this is going, I guess.

Absinthe Green

Post by Absinthe Green »

Varanus wrote:Chloe hasn't looked this badass in a while. Question is why? Why is she so angry when earlier she was aroused? Has her crush on Teddy turned into a primal territorial impulse of some kind?
That's my guesstimate too. That, plus the face that she's been ripe - according to Sgt. Slash-Stab - for ages now combined with the aforementioned "primitive death urge" not to mention her own frustrated horniness re: Teddy - yeah. Things have come to a head. Looking forward to seeing where this narrative thread is going...

That last panel had this music going through my head...
"I will remember the kisses / our lips raw with love / and how you gave me everything you had / and how I / offered you everything that was left / of me." - CB.

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

Great job on the art for this page, Jason. Chloe looks really damned intimidating.
Yet still, I live...

brasca

Post by brasca »

There's some adage about wearing clean underwear in case of an accident. I fear Chloe might be wearing the doom panties today.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Remember Chloe is a shapeshifter with good control over her appearance. If she looks powerful and scary now... that is probably how she feels. And it still might be 'virgin issues' - but her territorial instinct is locked onto Teddy. The EMTs were fuel. Teddy is the Prey / Property.

MacB

Post by MacB »

Hmmm could this be a return of Evil Panties Chloe?????

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

DUN! DUN! DUUUUUN!

Great art in this one, congrats!
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

LegendaryKroc

Post by LegendaryKroc »

Oh, it's on.

Mordhaus

Post by Mordhaus »

Sh*t just got REAL...
I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite comic on the Internet.

Kenny_Uroboros

Post by Kenny_Uroboros »

She is back, she is horny, she is out of control. This week, in a cinema near you.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Doom Chloe is back!

Also, did she kill those guys?

Balancer

Post by Balancer »

From the looks of those things that ambulance crashed hard enough to crumple the engine block. If the EMT's aren't dead they're going to need serious treatment soon.

Osaru Sensei
Location: Sweden, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster

Post by Osaru Sensei »

Good thing there are EMT's nearby then.

*badum pissh*
Spidrift wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:16 pm
She is indeed a wonderful artist who could doubtless turn her hand to anything, but from what I've seen, I don't get the feeling that she's very interested in depicting some of those bits in all their wrinkly Lovecraftian glory.
Wanna chat with me in realtime? Click my webpage button. In case I happen to be online, anyways...
He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it. –– Eldrad Ulthran, Farseer of Ulthwé
The very moment I understood Callie was my fav character.
High Priestess in the Church of Brasca

LegendaryKroc

Post by LegendaryKroc »

I wonder, how is Chloe going to handle the situation with Teddy? She looks ready to go on the warpath, but this doesn't have to end in bloodshed just yet.

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

Balancer wrote:From the looks of those things that ambulance crashed hard enough to crumple the engine block. If the EMT's aren't dead they're going to need serious treatment soon.
I wouldn't say that. To me the front of the ambulance barely looks worse than badly dented. I was in a wreck with a fair amount more damage to the front of the car and everyone in both vehicles got out without a scratch.
Last edited by Varanus on Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.