Dangerously Chloe 11-01-16 Are you a lesbian

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Jason Waltrip

Dangerously Chloe 11-01-16 Are you a lesbian

Post by Jason Waltrip »

New strip! Teddy and Lacy share a little pillow talk on the finer points of lesbianismology. http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips- ... _a_lesbian

Tython

Re: Dangerously Chloe 11-01-16 Are you a lesbian

Post by Tython »

Wow this just raises and confirms so many things okay the list
1)She has minimal experience with boys and biology
2)Her moms have told Lacy and her sisters to stay away from boys this one is crucial
3)She hasn't gotten very far with any of the girls she has gone out with which raises the question on what went wrong with said relationships.

This just raises so many red flags about her that it isn't funny and finally Teddy is once again taking this all in stride go Teddy.
EDIT: Also Teddy shot out at the Laundry bin where Pandora is huh.
Last edited by Tython on Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Storm-forge mystique

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

...oh.

We are going down this road.

I'd been hoping it was just that she'd grown up to think of lesbianism as the norm, rather than given any special aversion from heterosexuality, but... sigh. Welp, let's enjoy the handbasket.

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Leaving aside SFM's point...

...is it just me, or is the art - on Lacy in particular - really bad in this one? Especially the blow-up doll in panel 1.

Insectoid

Post by Insectoid »

Hoo boy.
For those curious: my avatar is an artistic rendering of a spaceship I drew for a primitive (by today's standards) multiplayer online game called XPilot. (More about both on my website.)

Bzzz.

daryljfontaine

Post by daryljfontaine »

"Keywords: Lacy Teddy"

Now that's just false advertising right there.

D

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

Tython wrote:EDIT: Also Teddy shot out at the Laundry bin where Pandora is huh.
Depending on just how succubi work in this universe it might be a treat for her.

<><><>

As for the comic, I have no real issue with it itself. We've seen weirder situations (as far as people growing up in unrealistic ways). I do fear potential drama in the comments section though... :-s

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

Tython wrote:3)She hasn't gotten very far with any of the girls she has gone out with which raises the question on what went wrong with said relationships.
Simple. She's not a lesbian.

Now where have I heard that before? ;)

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

Storm-forge mystique wrote:...oh.

We are going down this road.

I'd been hoping it was just that she'd grown up to think of lesbianism as the norm, rather than given any special aversion from heterosexuality, but... sigh. Welp, let's enjoy the handbasket.
I on the other hand was right in my thinking her parents where basically the gay couple who says "grow up gay or you're wrong" instead of the hertro couple that says "grow up gay and you're wrong" :p

hightechartist

Post by hightechartist »

Forgive my off-topic musings:

I remember, years ago, being appalled when my mom received a pamphlet in the mail about how gay marriage was wrong and how same-sex couples shouldn't be allowed to adopt kids, because they would try to brainwash their children into being the same sexuality as them.

"How could anyone be so ignorant?", I said. Surely any reasonable person would think such a narrative to be nothing but the worst bigoted propaganda!

Hyper Magi

Post by Hyper Magi »

Which teaches us a heartwarming lesson. It doesn't matter if you're straight or gay. People will be assholes to you regardless.

Wait...
Sparking now, search within your soul to find the answer!
Push yourself to the edge, give 1000%!

cellabella

Post by cellabella »

Yeeeppp, so we're going with the Men are teh_ev0l, beware the nasty PAYNUS, man-hating lesbo moms" trope, huh. Groovy. Only. Not. :|

Guess I'll put this comic on the DNR list. Very, very disappointing from artists and writers who should know a hell of a lot better than this.

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

Not having seen this in a webcomic yet, I thought it was at least new.

Quote removed. The DAMNed

bridgetvoid

Post by bridgetvoid »

i haven't posted in years but i have to also voice my genuine disappointment that the comic is going down the road of "girl forced into being a lesbian by her gay parents because that is what teh gay will do" because it's honestly really really disgusting and homophobic. yeah i get that this is a comic and these are not real people, but man, aim higher.
JoybuzzerX wrote:
cellabella wrote:Yeeeppp, so we're going with the Men are teh_ev0l, beware the nasty PAYNUS, man-hating lesbo moms" trope, huh. Groovy. Only. Not. :|

Guess I'll put this comic on the DNR list. Very, very disappointing from artists and writers who should know a hell of a lot better than this.
Not having seen this in a webcomic yet, I thought it was at least new.
it's a trope that happens in real life, this was one of the biggest false arguments against gay marriage. so yeah using horrible rhetoric that was used to deny people civil rights as a cutesy storyline is just not okay.

Double post merged. The DAMNed

brasca

Post by brasca »

And why can't gay parents be wrong? While Lacy's parents may fit a religious fundamentalist's view of what gay people raising children will do it's not out of the realm of possibilities too. Gay people can be heroic and villainous. Equality means one side isn't always the persecuted underdog that can never be anything, but good.

If Teddy only got to third base then he's still a virgin. It's still further than he's gone before, but it also means his cherry is still up for grabs.