Dangerously Chloe 7-01-16 Shot out everywhere

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

daryljfontaine

Re: Dangerously Chloe 7-01-16 Shot out everywhere

Post by daryljfontaine »

I read Lacy's reaction as awkward. Not disgusted or embarrassed, or even aroused. Just awkward, a bit of her curiosity satisfied. If she is legitimately a lesbian, and not just thinks she is one, I doubt this has changed her mind.

Teddy, on the other hand... guess we'll see what his reaction is. Emotional attachment to Lacy? A desire for further experimentation? A Gary-like sexual awakening?

Pandora certainly got quite the show. :D

D

crimzontearz

Post by crimzontearz »

Doesn't this mean the contract is broken?? It might not be coitus but it is sexual in nature and given that a one state d quickie would have worked according to Cloe I am not seeing why this would not.

Also...Cloe is bound to be heartbroken when she comes to.

rpr

Post by rpr »

crimzontearz wrote:Doesn't this mean the contract is broken?? It might not be coitus but it is sexual in nature and given that a one state d quickie would have worked according to Cloe I am not seeing why this would not.

Also...Cloe is bound to be heartbroken when she comes to.
According to http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips-dc/physical_love "she'll have to become his girlfriend in her heart." In my opinion, this "curiosity based relationship" does not satisfy this constraint.

crimzontearz

Post by crimzontearz »

Girlfriend =/= necessarily mean love. If she utters the words "does it mean I am your girlfriend now" hoping for a yes and he says yes it should count

Maechris

Post by Maechris »

A...
A...
ADULTERER

Lacy really is very bad or oddly specific at 'gaying/lesbianing' if she just goes at this to the point of things 'shooting out everywhere', but I guess that's what happens when people with a specific and over-the-top curious attitude experiment all of sudden.

The chief point of interest is probably going to be 'why exactly is Chloe feeling like this now', as well as 'what happens when police finds a woman half-undressed with horns and a tail.'
More often than not people fail to see the entirety of the issue, and focus on a single facet of it. Ask yourself what makes you right before you set fire on other people for being wrong. // "Chemical reactions between the kawaii and uguu hormones.Within the Desu Gland. This is near to the upper Moe muscle."

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Well, that certainly escalated quickly.
Personally, I think they reached this climax a tad prematurely.

Judanas

Post by Judanas »

Lady, you are the worst at Lesbian.

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

Dinnersaur wrote:
Tython wrote:And yes Lacy it will Stain.
Really? None of my stray emissions have ever stained anything, and it's not like I'm particularly prompt about cleaning up. It always comes out in the wash as readily as it came out into the fabric.
Have we already forgotten about a certain presidential mistress' blue dress?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lewinsky_scandal

Storm-forge mystique

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

It doesn't fix like red wine or curry, though. That's usually what people mean when they say "will it stain?"

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Oh my. :YMDAYDREAM:

It's funny how Gary over in Ma3 gets ALL THE NAKED but rarely ever satisfied, while Teddy just... got it. Straight A, no complications.

Anyway, time for tit-for-tat- Lacy got tat, time for Teddy to get tit. :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

Error of Logic wrote:Well, she mentioned having two moms, so they might have a bit of difficulty unless they fully embrace everyone's right to follow their own path. No idea what Lacy's sisters are like.
What I mentioned earlier, which would be interesting if they went down that line with this story. Either way, the look on her face made the comic for me. It's just funny. :p

rpr

Post by rpr »

crimzontearz wrote:Girlfriend =/= necessarily mean love. If she utters the words "does it mean I am your girlfriend now" hoping for a yes and he says yes it should count
I do not know... Maybe it is because I am not a native speaker, and my "feeling" about "girlfriend" could differ from the one of a native speaker, but to me "being girlfriend in her hearth" implies at least -- if not true, deep love -- some form of emotional attachment, kind of "feel good together." In this case she is using Teddy like an interactive anatomy book... :-)

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

...And Teddy isn't exactly objecting, which is fair enough - but there's no emotional bond there, which demonic contract law specifically requires in this case.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

Wow, didn't expect things to go this far. I wonder how Lacy knew what to do so well given she seems so ignorant of male anatomy? Or maybe Teddy is just so pent up that no real skill was necessary?

And congratulations Teddy! You (indirectly) gave Chloe a mindbending orgasm! :-bd

Collarnorcrown

Post by Collarnorcrown »

I doubt it'll happen because like as not Chloe's still a kid, and Teddy is so dense he should be listed on the periodic table with those four new elements, but I'm hoping this kickstarts Chloe going on the offensive. She wants him. Fine. Take him. Preferably without killing him because I doubt just his soul would be much fun, but phase one of what would undoubtedly be the start of many hijinks is sorting her feelings, and communicating those feelings to Teddy. Then smacking him with something heavy a couple times to get that communication through his thick skull.
"The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything."
Friedrich Nietzsche