Dangerously Chloe 31-12-15 He stole my girlfriend

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Abraxas

Re: Dangerously Chloe 31-12-15 He stole my girlfriend

Post by Abraxas »

or Maybe Naomi does have an attraction to Teddy thats beyond HE'S ALIEN :YMALIEN:

washu

Post by washu »

Triana on Gold Wings would be sight to behold. but since they already ran the joke with Naomi, the joke would get old. Triana would probably convert the entire cheer-leading squad to Christianity. Then the sports teams, then the school. She would go on to become "Triana the Evangelical" and a popular TV figure. sorry, my imagination ran away with me.
Rise from Ashes. a new webcomic by Madeleine Rosca, author of Hollow Fields.

X3N0-Life-Form

Post by X3N0-Life-Form »

What would be fun is seeing the effects of Gold Wings' evil counterpart has on someone.

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Alice Macher wrote:Naomi does seem much kinder and more forgiving than Triana. Given that prior to this chapter we've only seen her in connection with her alien obsession, and Gabby tormenting her at home, I wonder whether she's generally kind and forgiving by nature (and the Gold Wings just took that way over the top), or whether that's a new and permanent change in her character even after the high's worn off.
Remember how Abby reacted while flying on Gold Wings? While we didn't see that much, I don't think it can be described as "all [her] goodie good stats [being] through the roof".

My current thought is that it exaggerates pre-existing tendencies. Naomi's naturally a bit of a good egg under it all, so all her IQ points got shifted to 'goodie good'. Abby's a bit of a brat, OTOH, so she gets a bit Verucca Salt.

Geeno

Post by Geeno »

vampire hunter D wrote:She's like a cat. I dont want it, but dont take it, it belongs to me!
That's what made me LOL when I read.
PIXIE MEL!!!

LegendaryKroc

Post by LegendaryKroc »

Zippy wrote:Remember how Abby reacted while flying on Gold Wings? While we didn't see that much, I don't think it can be described as "all [her] goodie good stats [being] through the roof".

My current thought is that it exaggerates pre-existing tendencies. Naomi's naturally a bit of a good egg under it all, so all her IQ points got shifted to 'goodie good'. Abby's a bit of a brat, OTOH, so she gets a bit Verucca Salt.
They did both mention being "high on life", so one could theorise it enhances existing systems within the brain.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

You're my girlfriend whenever it suits me!
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)