Dangerously Chloe 17-12-15 Are you on something

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Jason Waltrip

Dangerously Chloe 17-12-15 Are you on something

Post by Jason Waltrip »

New Strip! Triana thinks Naomi is high on something and tries to sober her up! http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips- ... _something

Storm-forge mystique

Re: Dangerously Chloe 17-12-15 Are you on something

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

Well... she's not wrong.

Tython

Post by Tython »

I don't think that will work since she is high on something supernatural but hey at least she gets an A for effort.

Alice Macher

Post by Alice Macher »

Finally someone gets hit with a clue-by-four regarding Naomi.

I'd normally agree that sudden, unexpected contact with water wouldn't be enough to sober her up. (Even in real life the only thing that can sober anyone up is time.) But since Naomi's been acting like Mr. Rogers on crystal meth all day, and keeps getting not just Teddy but herself into more and more humiliating situations...something's got to snap her out of it eventually. And for storytelling purposes it's funnier for that to happen through a surprise dunking than through waking up the next morning with an ethics hangover or whatever.

Insectoid

Post by Insectoid »

So she WASN'T booted off the squad already. Interesting.

I wonder if that big wet shock will be enough...
For those curious: my avatar is an artistic rendering of a spaceship I drew for a primitive (by today's standards) multiplayer online game called XPilot. (More about both on my website.)

Bzzz.

hightechartist

Post by hightechartist »

Public Service Announcement:

If you think someone is under the effect of some sort of unknown narcotic, do NOT push them into a pool.

Unless you are okay with them possibly drowning.

-==::#
THE MORE YOU KNOW

brasca

Post by brasca »

Insectoid wrote:So she WASN'T booted off the squad already. Interesting.

I wonder if that big wet shock will be enough...
Yes now we have confirmation that she is still a cheerleader.
Alice Macher wrote:Finally someone gets hit with a clue-by-four regarding Naomi.

I'd normally agree that sudden, unexpected contact with water wouldn't be enough to sober her up. (Even in real life the only thing that can sober anyone up is time.) But since Naomi's been acting like Mr. Rogers on crystal meth all day, and keeps getting not just Teddy but herself into more and more humiliating situations...something's got to snap her out of it eventually. And for storytelling purposes it's funnier for that to happen through a surprise dunking than through waking up the next morning with an ethics hangover or whatever.
Hot water had no effect so maybe cold will. I think the power of Golden Wings has been steadily wearing off ever since she offered Teddy a hand job. Angels drink that stuff all the time and would never do that, but her teenage hormones are steadily changing the balance.

Sk'thloq

Post by Sk'thloq »

Alice Macher wrote:And for storytelling purposes it's funnier for that to happen through a surprise dunking than through waking up the next morning with an ethics hangover or whatever.
I agree. And it'd be even funnier if she didn't remember anything from when she was doped up.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sk'thloq R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

:ymhug: HUGS! :ymhug:

LegendaryKroc

Post by LegendaryKroc »

Over already? Pandora's gonna be disappointed. I wonder what'll happen when Naomi sobers up; will she remember everything she's done while under the effects of tbe Golden Wings, or will she have a The Hangover-style amnesia episode.

SAGG

Post by SAGG »

LegendaryKroc wrote:Over already? Pandora's gonna be disappointed. I wonder what'll happen when Naomi sobers up; will she remember everything she's done while under the effects of tbe Golden Wings, or will she have a The Hangover-style amnesia episode.
Or worse yet, blame Teddy for giving her a roofie or something. Yeah, I can see that... 8-|

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Yeah, nasty Teddy, who keeps telling girls they're a butt dumb...
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Tython

Post by Tython »

Depends what effects of Gold Wings has on her memory once she comes down from her high since we have no idea of such an event since we don't see the after effects of Teddy and Abby's use of said product with the exception of Abby wanting more Sunshine juice.
Last edited by Tython on Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zorlond

Post by Zorlond »

brasca wrote:Hot water had no effect so maybe cold will.
I doubt the temperature of the water has any relevance to this particular method at all. It's much more likely intended for the adrenaline rush of "Ack, I'm falling over! OMG I CAN'T BREATHE!" Take note of her specific phrasing of her last line. She's expecting a lot of gagging.

That said, adrenaline tends to wear off much faster than any drug I've heard of, so it's a short-term solution at best.

magco2000

Post by magco2000 »

brasca wrote:I think the power of Golden Wings has been steadily wearing off ever since she offered Teddy a hand job. Angels drink that stuff all the time and would never do that, but her teenage hormones are steadily changing the balance.
Naomi considers it her responsibility to solve the problem created
these are only the effects of the Golden Wings not her hormones

Also Golden Wings does not affect the angels in the same way that affects humans
Gary approves
this topic or post

Image Image
shh :-$ ... Pandy is sleeping / Tiff :x

tau neutrino

Post by tau neutrino »

SAGG wrote:
LegendaryKroc wrote:Over already? Pandora's gonna be disappointed. I wonder what'll happen when Naomi sobers up; will she remember everything she's done while under the effects of tbe Golden Wings, or will she have a The Hangover-style amnesia episode.
Or worse yet, blame Teddy for giving her a roofie or something. Yeah, I can see that... 8-|
He wouldn't have had an opportunity since he was in a locker all day.