Dangerously Chloe 14-12-15 Keep an eye on him

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Varanus

Re: Dangerously Chloe 14-12-15 Keep an eye on him

Post by Varanus »

Cortez wrote:Yeah, considering that Naomi is acting strangely, Teddy is right to be suspicious.

And he's not wrong, since Naomi is high on Angel magic.

All this shows that Teddy is a gentleman or at least savvy enough to notice Naomi isn't herself.
And for the current scene there's also the little detail that Triana now thinks Teddy is some kind of sex criminal, Teddy showing off to Lacey would not exactly help that impression. ;)

Tython

Post by Tython »

Unless Naomi still high on Angel Magic says a few choice phrases that will utterly confuse Triana and think that she and Teddy are in a relationship................hmmm that could be fun.

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

The light switch comment somehow triggered an earworm that kept playing in my head all day long.

"Clap on!"

*CLAP!* *CLAP!*

"Clap off!"

*CLAP!* *CLAP!*

"The Clapper!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lBWjLJeKkQ

Searcher
Skipper of the S.S.Shipper

Post by Searcher »

First thing I though of, yes Teddy it is a lightswitch! You Clap on CLap off Clap on the Clapper =))

More fun when you have two ladies giving you a hand, then it is like a strobe light =))
"Vegetarian: an old Iroquois word for Bad Hunter." Stolen from Azrael
“My books are like water, those of the great geniuses are wine. (Fortunately) everybody drinks water.” ~Samuel Langhorne Clemens
Robin Williams, a man who used his natural talents to make people smile, to laugh, to spread joy, to let everyone else feel alive; so no one else ever had to suffer as much as he has.

LegendaryKroc

Post by LegendaryKroc »

"The Gay", huh? Not exactly how we put it in conventional conversation. What's surprisingly funny, on the other hand, is that it (and her having no male siblings, as I guessed way back when) allows the rare opportunity of a man saying, "My eyes are up here!"

Maechris

Post by Maechris »

She's just so queer, even her speech patterns don't follow your heteronormativeness.
More often than not people fail to see the entirety of the issue, and focus on a single facet of it. Ask yourself what makes you right before you set fire on other people for being wrong. // "Chemical reactions between the kawaii and uguu hormones.Within the Desu Gland. This is near to the upper Moe muscle."

Morwen

Post by Morwen »

Bad Maechris! you nearly made me spill coffee over the keyboard... and it's not even mine. :))
Shadow Apprentice and proud member of the Dream Team
ignorance is bliss? ...no, its just annoying

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Bad Morwen! Steals coffee AND keyboards! :))
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

LegendaryKroc

Post by LegendaryKroc »

Maechris wrote:She's just so queer, even her speech patterns don't follow your heteronormativeness.
Is that what they're calling it nowadays?