Dangerously Chloe 7-12-15 Filthy Filthy Filthy

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Cortez

Re: Dangerously Chloe 7-12-15 Filthy Filthy Filthy

Post by Cortez »

brasca wrote:
Cortez wrote:Yeah, since all they saw was Naomi calling him filthy, they are definitely going to come to the wrong conclusion.
And he's got her clothes too. I still don't foresee any authority figures getting involved since this is a Pixie Trix Comic that takes place in high school.
Depends on what Triana tells people went down.

Geeno

Post by Geeno »

Well, so much for Naomi's plausible deniability. Now we have witnesses.
PIXIE MEL!!!

brasca

Post by brasca »

Cortez wrote:
brasca wrote:
Cortez wrote:Yeah, since all they saw was Naomi calling him filthy, they are definitely going to come to the wrong conclusion.
And he's got her clothes too. I still don't foresee any authority figures getting involved since this is a Pixie Trix Comic that takes place in high school.
Depends on what Triana tells people went down.
She has a secret of her own to keep.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Not really, especially since Teddy wouldn't know why she's there.

Plus both girls are cheerleaders, so it's not like they don't have a cover. More importantly, if Triana wouldn't care if it's to defend Naomi. Again, depending on what conclusion she reaches.

Teerack

Post by Teerack »

I love LAcy and Triana together. I can't wait to see her actually for herself to kiss her and stuff lol. I hope she gets "outed" soon xD

Bad Taiming

Post by Bad Taiming »

I am losing respect for Teddy.
When a Lady offers you a hand job you except and hope she doesn't break your junk.
When a Lady gets naked and offers to wash your back you do not run away like a scared little girl.
His behavior here is just rude.

Hyper Magi

Post by Hyper Magi »

Said "lady" isn't in the right state of mind. Taking advantage of that would be rather icky.... to say the least.

That and this is clearly too much too quickly for poor Teddy, he needs more time to take things this far. :P
Sparking now, search within your soul to find the answer!
Push yourself to the edge, give 1000%!

brasca

Post by brasca »

Cortez wrote:Not really, especially since Teddy wouldn't know why she's there.

Plus both girls are cheerleaders, so it's not like they don't have a cover. More importantly, if Triana wouldn't care if it's to defend Naomi. Again, depending on what conclusion she reaches.
I think you overestimate Triana. http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips-dc/get_down

Naomi is running for her life and yet Triana is more preoccupied with not being seen with Teddy. And yes they are both cheerleaders, but she is the one with the motivation to keep her liaison a secret. This will give Triana another reason to hate Teddy, but one she cannot express too freely without giving away what she was doing alone in the pool with Lacy.

Schmorgluck

Post by Schmorgluck »

Geeno wrote:Well, so much for Naomi's plausible deniability. Now we have witnesses.
She's naked, running after a naked Teddy holding clothes, and yelling the word "filthy".

The obvious isn't in favor of poor Teddy, alas.
brasca wrote:I think you overestimate Triana. http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips-dc/get_down
Naomi is running for her life and yet Triana is more preoccupied with not being seen with Teddy.
I'm not fond of Triana, but you're mixing what she knows with what we readers know in that case. She just saw someone who might saw her with Teddy, she had no clear way to know Naomi was in danger.

Double post merged. The DAMNed
Spidrift wrote:You are the perpetual target of your cat's libido. But quite politely.

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

Side note: Y'know, Triana, you could've just told your friend there that Naomi made a mistake, and you're not into girls.

... Or, maybe you are! It'd explain why you owed Naomi a no-questions-asked favor, anyway. And why you went along with this when you didn't have to. Besides, this is a Pixie Trix comic. Go ahead and let yourself like girls. You'll fit right in!
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

brasca

Post by brasca »

Schmorgluck wrote:
Geeno wrote:Well, so much for Naomi's plausible deniability. Now we have witnesses.
She's naked, running after a naked Teddy holding clothes, and yelling the word "filthy".

The obvious isn't in favor of poor Teddy, alas.
brasca wrote:I think you overestimate Triana. http://www.dangerouslychloe.com/strips-dc/get_down
Naomi is running for her life and yet Triana is more preoccupied with not being seen with Teddy.
I'm not fond of Triana, but you're mixing what she knows with what we readers know in that case. She just saw someone who might saw her with Teddy, she had no clear way to know Naomi was in danger.

Double post merged. The DAMNed
She's being chased by a pack of amorous boys. That looks dangerous to me.

Geeno

Post by Geeno »

Schmorgluck wrote:
Doesn't have to look good for Teddy for it to look bad for Naomi. The point I was making was that it happened can no longer be denied. Besides, the boys' showers and the girls' showers probably have different entrances to the pool area and gym - in my school they were on directly opposite sides. It might be quite obvious to our witnesses that Naomi chased Teddy out of the boys' shower.
PIXIE MEL!!!

LegendaryKroc

Post by LegendaryKroc »

I see we've returned to the cheerleading lovebirds. Wasn't expecting that to happen so soon.

I'm curious about this Lacy girl, y'know? All we know about her so far is that she's at least bisexual (if not lesbian) and has long had unrequited feelings for Triana. Wonder what else there is to her story, even if it's kind of boring.