Dangerously Chloe 12-03-15 A little nudity between friends

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

X3N0-Life-Form

Re: Dangerously Chloe 12-03-15 A little nudity between frien

Post by X3N0-Life-Form »

Yeah, my instinct would tell me that something is wrong here, and Teddy's had a pretty weird day already.
mikbuster wrote: Well that's been my experience. I've never seen or heard anyone under that age participate in sexual activities :p
Individual experience may vary. If I hadn't been so dense back then, I'm fairly sure I could have had my first sexual experience at 15. From what I know of my friends' early sexual life, most of them had sex for the first time somewhere between 16 & 19 years old.

magco2000

Post by magco2000 »

"Naomi i can't see you naked"
That's because your hands are covering your eyes, you just need.... oh apparently already you found a solution for that
:))

Gritchu wrote:I've never heard anyone actually laugh like "Huk Huukk". To me, that sounds more like they ate something bad and needed to bring it back up. Something more laugh like would have fit better I think.
I think she is suffering stomach pain
Gary approves
this topic or post

Image Image
shh :-$ ... Pandy is sleeping / Tiff :x

brasca

Post by brasca »

If he doesn't keep one eye open he's likely to bump into her and apparently he is sporting a poking hazard now.

TwoWayStar

Post by TwoWayStar »

I took it as her laughing so hard shes BREATHING IN hard. like you laughed all your breath otu and have a hard time getting it back because youre still laughing so hard.

hightechartist

Post by hightechartist »

As for how Teddy could get in trouble for this:

1. This is happening on school grounds. I've worked at a high school, and I know this isn't unheard of, but regardless if we caught two kids going at on school grounds, there'd be major problems for them (and some staff too.)
2. As for the earlier legal discussion, it seems like they are both underage. Technically, two underage persons having sex are both breaking the law. It isn't prosecuted very often, though (unless it is same sex in which case many states seem far more eager to prosecute X( ).

TheDude
Resident Redhead

Post by TheDude »

Is it against the law in Canada? It most certainly is not against the law in Germany.
"Time spent in happy delusion is never wasted." Frazz by Jef Mallet

"We fear change." Garth Algar

Tython

Post by Tython »

The age of Consent in Canada is 16 with the usual exceptions for people in an authoritative position then it is 18 so as long as Teddy and Naomi are consenting about it then there is no real problem(Although given that Naomi is currently as high as a kite on Golden Wings well........), however for what Pandora is doing in the last panel.......look up 163.1 of the Canadian Criminal code
Last edited by Tython on Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

tau neutrino

Post by tau neutrino »

Tako wrote:I feel so conflicted about this...

On one hand, this is kinda hot, in an animesque surrealistic way. On the other hand, the closest thing to this situation I can think in reality would be spiked drinks and date rape...

Of course, Teddy will either: 1.-Freak out and run away; 2.-Notice that Naomi has been drugged and convince her to go home and see a doctor; 3.-Have his penis ripped off when Naomi gets out of the high while trying to grab his member. So no actual sex will happen.
This might be approaching a line similar to the one here.

Geeno

Post by Geeno »

hightechartist wrote:As for how Teddy could get in trouble for this:

1. This is happening on school grounds. I've worked at a high school, and I know this isn't unheard of, but regardless if we caught two kids going at on school grounds, there'd be major problems for them (and some staff too.)
2. As for the earlier legal discussion, it seems like they are both underage. Technically, two underage persons having sex are both breaking the law. It isn't prosecuted very often, though (unless it is same sex in which case many states seem far more eager to prosecute X( ).
Actually, at least in NY, you have to be over 18 having sex with someone below age of consent to be breaking the law. Since they're both under 18, there isn't a legal thing - just kids being kids. Now there may well be a host of school rules being broken, and the prospect of parental disapproval, but nothing for the legal system.
The incidents where prosecutions have happened have been when two kids have been going out for a while, and one of them turns 18. The parents of the younger one, who disapprove of the relationship for whatever reason, then have the older one arrested for statutory rape. Whether the case goes anywhere depends on how much political pull said parents have in the community. That's why you don't date the sheriff's daughter.
PIXIE MEL!!!

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Ah yes, Canadian law is of course identical to NY State law.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

brasca wrote:
And yes I do think it would boost Teddy's reputation since he is at the bottom of the high school social hierarchy.
It really wouldn't, since there are already some that think he's a jerk. They can use this as further evidence if they think he drugged her.

It would only boost his reputation if she went all the way with him willingly. Which would be in doubt once Naomi is herself again.

ATheok

Post by ATheok »

#286 'A little nudity between friends'

Panel three; "Thanks by the way, that's quite flattering. It validate my existance{sic} as a sexual being.

Existence is spelled incorrectly.
brasca wrote:This may be a sign that the Golden Wings is starting to lose it's power. It's one thing to give the clothes off your back to a naked stranger and another to offer a hand job. Naomi is motivated by doing good deeds without thinking clearly about the consequences of those deeds. Perhaps the human need for sex is starting to override her judgement.

Naomi thanked him for confirming that she was a sexual being; a comment made without sexuality.

Naomi then offered to let him take care of his own business; technically a sin under Catholic standards, but not her sin.

Then Naomi offers to "get rubber gloves" and "do it for him" since it was her fault; I have to assume that the 'rubber gloves' were to minimize her premarital sex contact with Teddy.

I suspect that Triana, Naomi and Lacey are all going to get a little jealous where Teddy is involved.
Naomi is definitely susceptible to suggestions, but she has been spending quite a bit of time surreptitiously watching Decarlo and even forced a date on him. I have trouble believing that any woman/lady would go so far as 'force' a date on somebody they're not interested in.

Triana has already been surprised into a suppressed friendship with Teddy. Her outburst at Decarlo in the pool area,
"You... filthy... AAAAAANIMAL!",
"You stole her clothes?", "What kind of creep are you?",
"Don't think for a minute I'm done with you!".

All of these shouts have the earmarks of angry emotions more than someone protecting her friend from what appears to be a poor prank. A friend who was chasing the lad, Teddy, while waving a long handled brush.

Lacey:
Most fresh faced young ladies when faced with a naked man are likely to scream 'eewww'; that is, unless they already have some desires for the man.
Take Lacey's action upon walking into Abby's bedroom and facing all of those partially clothed men, over whelming Lacey, causing Lacey to dash out of the house, unwashed, un-wiped off, with non-staining but obvious spots of heavy mucous like globs; perhaps even in her hair and on her hands.

Lacey was not only eager to see Teddy's genitals, but extremely eager to touch and excite it. No 'eewww' at all, just nearly naked desire.

Want to lay odds on what Lacey day dreams about? Lacey is also likely to be chatty with the cheer squad team about the ease of bringing Teddy off. Meaning that Triana will be bypassed as the 'experienced' member of the cheer team and that Naomi's 'sexual being' didn't get very far.

Cary Grant used to tell ladies that he couldn't get it up any more. Because as he explained, they couldn't wait to get the chance to prove him wrong.

Holy thread-necro-liching double post, Batman!. The DAMNed