Dangerously Chloe 30-11-15 A nice hot shower

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Osaru Sensei
Location: Sweden, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster

Re: Dangerously Chloe 30-11-15 A nice hot shower

Post by Osaru Sensei »

Me too. :ymblushing:
Spidrift wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:16 pm
She is indeed a wonderful artist who could doubtless turn her hand to anything, but from what I've seen, I don't get the feeling that she's very interested in depicting some of those bits in all their wrinkly Lovecraftian glory.
Wanna chat with me in realtime? Click my webpage button. In case I happen to be online, anyways...
He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it. –– Eldrad Ulthran, Farseer of Ulthwé
The very moment I understood Callie was my fav character.
High Priestess in the Church of Brasca

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

wiseguy wrote:
'J' wrote:i'm starting to suspect that pandora is actually trying to help teddy get out of the deal.

in her own way, of course.
only if Naomay sees herself as the GF of Teddy
Well specifically, she has to love him, so must is not enough. But given what we've seen regarding Pandora's understanding of human sexuality and pair-bonding, it might be a bit much to expect her to pick up on that sort of subtle nuance.

The plan is to exploit a legal loophole, which means they're basically trying to out-lawyer the forces of Hell itself. It's not unreasonable that the average succubus might just assume that for humans sex=relationship, and only the Damned Lawyers day different (when it helps their case, anyway).
Yet still, I live...

lordoffiling

Post by lordoffiling »

My bet is, the drink wears off right about the time Naomi is getting to the hard-to-reach places.

EDIT: Also? My wife felt the need to point out that we also have Teddy, naked and shiny from the shower, in this strip. This one's what you call Equal Opportunity Fanservice. (Double for her. She has a thing for guys with wet hair. :) )

EDIT EDIT: Also also, I just realized, Pandora gets her kicks out of tricking/seducing angels into doing things. That's my guess on what she's getting out of this. Naomi's acting all angel-like, so, easy target.
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

brasca

Post by brasca »

Sk'thloq wrote:When this wears off, Naomi will probably blame Teddy.
Highly likely and their clothes will be missing when they return to the locker room Lucky for them school is out for the evening. Pandora cannot get everything her way.

I wonder how much of this Naomi will remember when she snaps out of this. She is about to get up close and personal in her investigation of Teddy and it would be a pity if she remembers nothing.

christopheftw

Post by christopheftw »

Apparently the energetic goodness imbued by the drink does not include the virtue of modesty.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Teddy's pretty buff...

And I'm with Hyper Magi. Such suffering needs to be spread!!

Very theoretically, Teddy could probably get, ahem, quite close to Naomi if he realized the state she's in.

But of course this will likely just end up with him fleeing from the shower. Comic rating and all.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Naomi's so sweet like this. I hope she stays this way for a while. :)

hightechartist

Post by hightechartist »

Don Alexander wrote:Very theoretically, Teddy could probably get, ahem, quite close to Naomi if he realized the state she's in.
Except, he wouldn't, because I think it is pretty well established by this point that Teddy is a stand-up guy as opposed to a creep that takes advantage.

Lerianis

Post by Lerianis »

Hyper Magi wrote:I wouldn't have minded going through that kind of suffering at his age....
The problem is that with Teddy's luck one of the school high-ups (Principal, Assistant Principal, etc.) will walk in, see them together, and they both will (most likely temporarily until the angels do a whammy job on them) get expelled.
hightechartist wrote:
Don Alexander wrote:Very theoretically, Teddy could probably get, ahem, quite close to Naomi if he realized the state she's in.
Except, he wouldn't, because I think it is pretty well established by this point that Teddy is a stand-up guy as opposed to a creep that takes advantage.
Difference between being a 'stand up guy' and a moron who lets opportunity slip away. If Teddy allows this to pass him by he fits in the latter category to me considering he has no idea that Naomi is 'high' thus far.

FuzzyFace

Post by FuzzyFace »

He may not realize what is wrong with her, but it has to occur to him by now that something is. The trampoline massage could be attributed to her apparent persecution of him, but this? Clearly not consistent with anything she's done in his presence.

brasca

Post by brasca »

BlairFan wrote:Naomi's so sweet like this. I hope she stays this way for a while. :)
I think Pandora has probably arranged that. It will be a credit to Jason Waltrip to keep it PG-13.

Tako

Post by Tako »

Now it would be an excellent time to tell Naomi all the truth. When she learns that Teddy needs a girlfriend in order to escape eternal torment, she will gladly volunteer!

Of course, when she snaps out she will think that Alien Teddy is trying to use her for his hybrid breeding program... :))