Dangerously Chloe 16-11-15 My name is Dora

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

UnsightlyWalrus

Re: Dangerously Chloe 16-11-15 My name is Dora

Post by UnsightlyWalrus »

Meek and unassuming? Not with that haircut!

The looks on the faces of those jocks are so devoid of thought. Unsure if side effect of Pandora's kiss or just dumb as usual. :ymhug:

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

EmptyHat wrote:Peter Parker syndrome.
Mmm. Comics heroes have traditionally to be nerd identification characters, which means that they have to be described as nerds, and have a few surface nerdish attributes - even when, objectively, they're more like classic jocks.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Sk'thloq

Post by Sk'thloq »

Huh. Teddy doesn't strike me as the type to get shoved into lockers.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sk'thloq R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

:ymhug: HUGS! :ymhug:

Tython

Post by Tython »

Varanus wrote:
brasca wrote:Most likely. And it makes sense since Teddy would not be fooled by wireless glasses and identify Pandora immediately so she cannot have him spoiling her fun.
I'd agree that thralling some boys into getting Teddy out of the way for a while seems a smart thing to do, but then why point Teddy out and risk Naomi actually helping him directly? Pandora's plan isn't making a lot of sense here so far.
She is there to sow chaos nothing more. Have you ever seen any sort of theme or plan to any of her previous pranks?
Last edited by Tython on Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LegendaryKroc

Post by LegendaryKroc »

EmptyHat wrote:
crimzontearz wrote:
Alice Macher wrote:Because having muscles isn't the same as knowing how to use them.
Super sleigh of hand....muscular....borderline genius....can't throw a punch to save his life

Sounds legit
Peter Parker syndrome.
Speaking of comic books, I see Pandora's pulled the old Clark Kent disguise to avoid being spotted. And in the end, Naomi almost did recognise her. Almost.

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

Tython wrote:She is there to sow chaos nothing more. Have you ever seen amy sort of theme or plan to any of her previous pranks?
Normally there is some kind of plan, to name two:

1. Pleasure the transformed Teddy (fun on its own) until enough time passes that he risks transforming into a boy wearing female clothes in public (additional fun).

2. Prepare a scenario where she appears to be kept as a sex slave and wait for Teddy to get home with his date. A plan done on the fly as Chloe knocked her out to keep her from interfering with the actual date.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Looks like Naomi doesn't know her cheekbones. ;)

And, my oh my, Teddy sure is a locker! :D

Great catch on the lipstick, I completely missed that. I was wondering why the jocks looked like they were trippin'...
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

brasca

Post by brasca »

rpr wrote:Gold wings. Side effects: make you totally dumb....
Maybe Prudence really is not as naive and innocent as we think, but someone who drinks too many Golden Wings.

mittfh

Post by mittfh »

A classic case of Clark Kenting - with a very large lampshade hung on it. It's also typical of Naomi to not figure out that opening the locker would be significantly more helpful to Teddy... and you can probably bet 'Dora will leave him there as well, waiting and hoping for a staff member to come by and release him...

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

Chloe is a teacher in one of the classes, she may well look for him when/if he doesn't show up.

Quote removed. The DAMNed

tau neutrino

Post by tau neutrino »

Zorlond wrote:
Storm-forge mystique wrote:
EmptyHat wrote:Peter Parker syndrome.
I'm thinking of a certain "mild-mannered reporter" who's built like a house. Then again, he was a jock in high school, wasn't he...? And of course there's his second job.
A second job where he's been referred to as a "butler of fighting" (may be off slightly). He's not exactly known for skill.
Lobo said that he fought like a butler, but he was under the influence of the Eradicator at the time.